Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Othinus, Demi-Fiend, Archie Sonic, God Spawn and Reinhard vs Marvel and DC

+4
Kobra
Akronawol17
ChaosKnight75
Chef_Banchou
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Othinus, Demi-Fiend, Archie Sonic, God Spawn and Reinhard vs Marvel and DC - Page 3 Empty Re: Othinus, Demi-Fiend, Archie Sonic, God Spawn and Reinhard vs Marvel and DC

Post by EvilMegaCookie Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:52 am

If you were to ask me, although this could very well be a facepalm-worthy opinion, i'd say Reinhard could give LT a difficult fight, if not even win.

Remember that he gets to start from all the way down to the streetfighters up to high-tiers. And since he roflstomps the lower tiers... he gets a ridiculous amount of souls added to his legion. And he can use all of their abilities at his level. And so can they. While he himself is ''alive'', they cannot be killed.

Then again, it might be more realistic to say that Hajun would be a better match, irrelevant as he might be in this thread.

Edit: By that I mean use their own abilities at the level of Reinhard.
EvilMegaCookie
EvilMegaCookie
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Othinus, Demi-Fiend, Archie Sonic, God Spawn and Reinhard vs Marvel and DC - Page 3 Empty Re: Othinus, Demi-Fiend, Archie Sonic, God Spawn and Reinhard vs Marvel and DC

Post by Chef_Banchou Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:06 am

EvilMegaCookie wrote:If you were to ask me, although this could very well be a facepalm-worthy opinion, i'd say Reinhard could give LT a difficult fight, if not even win.

Remember that he gets to start from all the way down to the streetfighters up to high-tiers. And since he roflstomps the lower tiers... he gets a ridiculous amount of souls added to his legion. And he can use all of their abilities at his level. And so can they. While he himself is ''alive'', they cannot be killed.

Then again, it might be more realistic to say that Hajun would be a better match, irrelevant as he might be in this thread.

But then it'd be unfair, because Hajun's ability is to be above whoever he's fighting in power, right?
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Post by dhalsim Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:09 am

Chaos did you check the VSBattles wiki? They rank Othinus as multiversal+. What do you think?
dhalsim
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:35 am

Already know. They still got a lot to work with.
ChaosKnight75
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by dhalsim Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:02 pm

ChaosKnight75 wrote:Already know. They still got a lot to work with.

They have her at just a tier below the Demi-Fiend, which I think is pretty fair.
dhalsim
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMegaCookie Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:58 am

Chef_Banchou wrote:
EvilMegaCookie wrote:If you were to ask me, although this could very well be a facepalm-worthy opinion, i'd say Reinhard could give LT a difficult fight, if not even win.

But then it'd be unfair, because Hajun's ability is to be above whoever he's fighting in power, right?

Correct. And due to how Dies Irae-verse works, anyone weaker than him wouldn't be able to use their abilities on him. He'd no-sell them like no tomorrow.
EvilMegaCookie
EvilMegaCookie
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Chef_Banchou Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:24 am

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:Wow......I already know VsBattles,OBD, and Spacebattles are wrong but Othius seriously sounds Multiverse+.

Actually, Othinus is infinitely multiversal, by feats.
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by EvilMegaCookie Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:43 pm

Megaversal is a pointless term. Multiversal+ works just fine. Creating any more terms for destruction will just result in stupid shit like Omniversal+ or Patauniverse blahblahblah.

But I am now sure that the team wins. Simply because of LT's defeat he suffered at the hands of The Beyonders.
EvilMegaCookie
EvilMegaCookie
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by dhalsim Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:44 pm

EvilMegaCookie wrote:Megaversal is a pointless term. Multiversal+ works just fine. Creating any more terms for destruction will just result in stupid shit like Omniversal+ or Patauniverse blahblahblah.

But I am now sure that the team wins. Simply because of LT's defeat he suffered at the hands of The Beyonders.

LT's overrated. Anyone who can beat multiversal entities should be able to beat LT as well.
dhalsim
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:45 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:Infinitely Multiversal that's still Multiverse+......

Megaversal is just a term made up by Marvel, kid. Its just a fancy way of saying "a big ass multiverse". If Battler were a Marvel character, be would be known as megaversal.
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Post by dhalsim Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:48 pm

Chef_Banchou wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:Infinitely Multiversal that's still Multiverse+......

Megaversal is just a term made up by Marvel, kid. Its just a fancy way of saying "a big ass multiverse". If Battler were a Marvel character, be would be known as megaversal.

Close.
Megaverse is just a fancy way of saying "I don't know what infinity means, but I'm going to make up my own words to try making my cosmology sound bigger, even though that's impossible."
dhalsim
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3