Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Othinus, Demi-Fiend, Archie Sonic, God Spawn and Reinhard vs Marvel and DC

+4
Kobra
Akronawol17
ChaosKnight75
Chef_Banchou
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Othinus, Demi-Fiend, Archie Sonic, God Spawn and Reinhard vs Marvel and DC - Page 2 Empty Re: Othinus, Demi-Fiend, Archie Sonic, God Spawn and Reinhard vs Marvel and DC

Post by ChaosKnight75 Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:39 am

To be fair, Pre-Retcon Molecule Man only repaired a ravaged Multiverse rather then an outright destroyed one, as even planets were still intact. Mad Jim Jaspers apparently cant handle being in non-existance, thats literally where Othinus and Demi-Fiend hang out and casually create, everything else mentioned is still covered by the team.
ChaosKnight75
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Othinus, Demi-Fiend, Archie Sonic, God Spawn and Reinhard vs Marvel and DC - Page 2 Empty Re: Othinus, Demi-Fiend, Archie Sonic, God Spawn and Reinhard vs Marvel and DC

Post by Akronawol17 Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:06 am

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:TDE  Demi-Fiend is night-omni, via being on equal footing with a nigh-omnipotent being. No one in either verse short of an omnipotent is stomping him. Not even Beyonder
Not really.....just because he can face mid tiers doesn't mean he can take on any marvel/dc too tiers.
Mid-tiers? Lol!

Nigh-omnis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> over half of the people you listed

Demi-Fiend could easily take any one of them one on one competently, and has a good chance of winning. No multiverse+ manipulator is soloing anything, stop downplaying.
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:30 am

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:You didn't see the scans?.....reinhard isn't nothing special to marvel or dc.....
Bullshit. Reinhard makes anyone below his power have their soul burned, mind erased, and get added to his immortal legion, simply by staring at him, his spear, Longinus, is above the concept of missing, and is beyond the concept of speed, and erases your mind, burns your soul, and adds the poor bastard of a target to his legion, all with one hit. Oh, and his DC is megaversal, BUT so are the million+ minions he has in his legion, who are, like him, above the concept of death, and have all of his DC and durability. He would also take all of the powers from every being in the Marvel/DC verse that he kills, as well as add them to his legion. So, no; he's totally new in terms of abilities to them.
Ima anime/comic fan nothing Reinhard can do is even remotely impressive you seen the scans....nothing listed is worth even a Post-Retcon Beyonder own attention

Molecule Man (Pre-Retcon) with a finger wave will repair a entire Multiverse in seconds and that's a fraction of him just doing that.

Beyonder (Post Retcons) like the scans say alot of versions of beyonder fake or real are Megaverse levels.

The living tribunal.....Omnipresent in all realities in all actualities he can destroy and create universes just by his judgement he has shown to separate ENTIRE universes from others I mean you cant escape you cant unless you are above his power and only a few can do this LT created along with spectre Multiverse entities and they turned into "Megaverse" entities when combined.....that's what high tiers like him can do.

Sise Neg literally have all the magic in the marvel omniverse to the point be BECAME the literal BIG BANG and was pronounced "God" becoming a nigh-omnipotent being able to create Multiverses inside the omniverse making him Megaverse.

Mad Jim Jasper.....no joke he omniversal in a few realities.

Mr.Mxy no need to explain this guy who can GRAB the literal multiverse in his hands with little 4th wall.

The brothers by far are Megaverse in pre-retcon/post but in post they can bust galaxies like they are nothing.

The infinites.....these beings handled a entire universe aka Eternity like he was a "Doll"

The beyonders a extradimensional race of nigh-omnipotent beings able to create devices that make YOU nigh-omnipotent aka the cosmic cube creators these beings Intelligence are off scale so is the power they have as we seen they took down a MEGAVERSE entity on a whim.

Lucifer+Michael both are nigh-omnipotent beings but combined they are Equally are Multiverse level beings they be able to have control and manage it like "God".

Thought Robot tanking 52 (Ironic?) universes and have the abilities to adapt to any threat he can literally handle beings who are above the concept of death aka Mandraak.

Not even remotely impressive?! Such abilities don't even exist in the Marvel/DC verses!! Name 5 characters in Marvel or DC who use attacks that cannot be blocked, dodged, and goes faster than the concept of speed. Also, the power to literally stand there, and have any lesser being who looks at you, have their soul burned away, mind erased, and get assimilated into his legion of millions of immortal (can never die...ever. They are above the concept of death, and are universal in both DC and durability, easily) minions. And thats not all; omnipresence is adorable to these guys. Half of them can casually tag omnipresent beings, and the others are infinit in speed or above the concept entirely. And did I mention that over half the team are high multiversal+ to megaversal themselves?

You know, if you continue to insist that this is a stomp, I think its appropriate to throw in an extra teammate, wouldnt you? Like, say, Battler Ushiromiya? Smile
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:39 am

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:TDE  Demi-Fiend is night-omni, via being on equal footing with a nigh-omnipotent being. No one in either verse short of an omnipotent is stomping him. Not even Beyonder
Not really.....just because he can face mid tiers doesn't mean he can take on any marvel/dc too tiers.
Mid-tiers? Lol!

Nigh-omnis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> over half of the people you listed

Demi-Fiend could easily take any one of them one on one competently, and has a good chance of winning. No multiverse+ manipulator is soloing anything, stop downplaying.
No....he doesn't....
Low Tier=Galactus
Mid Tier=IG Thanos
High Tier=Lucifer Morningstar/Michael Demiurgos
Very High Tier=The living tribunal
Extremely High Tier=The Beyonders/HOTU Thanos

His chances are seriously 45%
He stops at Thought Robot in DC
He stops at the brothers in Marvel

Galactus=Hitoshura stomps
IG Thanos=Hutoshura stomps
Lucifer/Michael=Hutoshura beats both at the same time
LT=Hitoshura beats him mid-diff
Beyonder=could go either way, but Beyonder has the upper hand due to better feats

Yep. Downplay. Hitoshura could solo most of the guys you named, and with all of the members of his team beig near his level, noone you named is stopping them. Beyonder might beat Hutoshura, but not the entire team combined.

Hitoshura defeated the abstract of creation, which was creating/destroying billions of universes every second, tanked the collapse of the multiverse without a scratch, and all before getting a major powerup with the True Demon Ending to match a nigh-omnipotent god. Your not giving him enough credit here.
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:50 am

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:Hitoshura? That's cute tell me when he is on PR MM or HOTU thanks level.

At least two nigh-omnis, some high-multiversals, and a megaverse buster lose to two high-multiversal characters? Lol, once more, downplay. Hitoshura solos both.
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:58 am

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:Lel
The great evil beast stomps
LT stomps

If I would say HOTU Thanos I would be over kill.
Or...not. I added Battler to the team, so even he could solo LT. Neither LT nor Great Evil Beast could lay a finger on Battler, due to Endless 9, and he could one-shot them both, using Golden Key.
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:42 pm

Akronawol17 wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:Hitoshura? That's cute tell me when he is on PR MM or HOTU thanks level.

At least two nigh-omnis, some high-multiversals, and a megaverse buster lose to two high-multiversal characters? Lol, once more, downplay. Hitoshura solos both.
it's funny too, since Hitoshura and Othinus basically accomplished what HOTU Thanos did
ChaosKnight75
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:56 pm

ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:

it's funny too, since Hitoshura and Othinus basically accomplished what HOTU Thanos did
Do you think they have a better chance of clearing, now that Battler was added to the team?
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:59 pm

Chef_Banchou wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:

Do you think they have a better chance of clearing, now that Battler was added to the team?
Eh I suppose. The verse isnt anywhere near as powerful as some people say, but the Universal at least feats are there and Endless 9 had a feat in its intro of easily no-selling an attack of that magnitude. He'll definitely do damage with that kind of hax
ChaosKnight75
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:08 pm

ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:

Eh I suppose. The verse isnt anywhere near as powerful as some people say, but the Universal at least feats are there and Endless 9 had a feat in its intro of easily no-selling an attack of that magnitude. He'll definitely do damage with that kind of hax
Well, I'd say that the high tier witches are multiversal, with Battler himself at megaversal, by powerscaling, after he became the Game Master, but thats just me, lol.
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:11 pm

Chef_Banchou wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:

Well, I'd say that the high tier witches are multiversal, with Battler himself at megaversal, by powerscaling, after he became the Game Master, but thats just me, lol.
I can agree to Multiversal, but boy is the verse inflated to no end off of things that are extremely open to interpretation.
ChaosKnight75
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:19 pm

ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:

I can agree to Multiversal, but boy is the verse inflated to no end off of things that are extremely open to interpretation.
Yeah, I know what you mean...I mean, I've loved everything I've seen of Umineko, and Battler is badass, but claims of them being omniversal are...well, kinda pushing it, lol.
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Othinus, Demi-Fiend, Archie Sonic, God Spawn and Reinhard vs Marvel and DC - Page 2 Empty HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THANKS FOR THE GOOD LAUGH!

Post by dhalsim Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:23 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:Not downplaying I am laying the facts here those sound all impressive but its all been done.....even a fake beyonder was killing off multiverses and mad Jim Jaspers reality warping was so bad LT has to kill off universes that's when the quote

"He will kill millions to save billions and to save trillions."

I wont mention the spectre only because 1 form of him is seriously OP after going into the source and almost becoming one with god himself but the source kicked him out as he is one of the many avatars of the presence.

The brothers ying-yang by marvel/dc was separated as Multiverses but then when they met was a entire Megaverse until Retcon they was easily busting galaxies.

You wanna talk about Opes and hax? Try michael+Lucifer able to create MULTIVERSES on a whim they created their own multiverse and became the presence of that multiverses I also like to tell he erased the infinite limbo of the presence rejected works and he did it because he wanted to clean it and he tanked the BIG BANG that caused all of creation and didn't scratch him and if Michael dies all of existence will die as he is the "1st matter".

The great evil beast isnt mentioned because its status is seriously and utterly debatable.

Pre-Retcon Molecule Man with a simple "Finger" wave was cleaning a Multiverse wide-destruction caused by PR Beyonder and yes he even created a bubble which can survive the blast of existence being erased.....then beyonder came in laughed and popped it and MM had gained ALOT of energies from the literal multiverse to do this.

Thought Robot highest feats was galaxy level but he tanked a 52 universe+10 million suns at point blank range.

The beyonders beat LT.......that's a feat hardly any being in fiction can do other than PR Beyonder/Molecule man where LT couldn't do shit until they was Retcon.

Mr.mxy has shown to be multiverse and somewhat multiverse+ in many situations he seriously is a toon force like being but hardly shows it so he shouldn't be taken like a joke he outs bugs bunny out of order.

Demi-Friend can beat those beings but outside its the matter if he can handle beings who laugh at that.

Not even.....
Kami tenchi
Featherine
Lord of nightmare
Demonbane
Wouldn't go past LT.....this was debated on multiple forums.

Lol. Kami Tenchi, Featherine, LoN, and Demonbane would eat LT for breakfast. Comicvine has had numerous threads about Demonbane vs high end Marvel/DC cosmics and it was determined that Demonbane stomps. I don't know what you're talking about when you say comicvine said that Demonbane would lose. Everyone who actually debated and knew both sides proved that Demonbane would win, while the people arguing for PR Beyonder or LT all just had the same stock answers "Celestials are mere rag dolls to them. They are omniversal and unbeatable. They are the strongest characters in Marvel." as if that's impressive at all to Demonbane. Also megaverse and omniverse are just Marvel gimmicks. There's really nothing bigger than infinite universes. Once you hit infinite universes, you can only go on to higher spatial dimensions. Marvel has 16, Tenchi has 22, Umineko has more, and Demonbane has infinite. Any multiverse with more than 11 dimensions is considered a metaverse.
dhalsim
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by dhalsim Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:18 pm

LOL apparently this site thinks Franklin Richards can beat Othinus:
forums.spacebattles.com/threads/othinus-vs-franklin-richarsds.290262
They've been getting their info from the OBD.
dhalsim
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:21 pm

dhalsim wrote:LOL apparently this site thinks Franklin Richards can beat Othinus:
Bias coming from that nerd Guy of G especially couldnt be more obvious.
Index has infinite dimensions as well. At least up to the 11th via what teleporters travel too and apparently countless more according to the Macroworld description in Holism and Carissa who cuts through all higher and lower dimensions with her sword with the damage done to the 4th one being the only one we can perceive in a 3 Dimensional world.

Othinus ended all of those as well as all of existance before recreating it billions of times over.

Sadly, people dont realize most of what OBD says aren't real facts
ChaosKnight75
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by dhalsim Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:51 pm

ChaosKnight75 wrote:
dhalsim wrote:LOL apparently this site thinks Franklin Richards can beat Othinus:
Index has infinite dimensions as well. At least up to the 11th via what teleporters travel too and apparently countless more according to the Macroworld description in Holism and Carissa who cuts through all higher and lower dimensions with her sword with the damage done to the 4th one being the only one we can perceive in a 3 Dimensional world.

Othinus ended all of those as well as all of existance before recreating it billions of times over.

OBD is one of the worst forums ever lol. On another OBD thread, they tried saying the Time Lords would wreck the Umineko witches. I found out about spacebattles (and this site) while searching up Othinus.

dhalsim
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by dhalsim Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:13 pm

ChaosKnight75 wrote:

Just out of curiosity, were those spacebattles posts made before the whole infinite universes/worlds feat came on Index?
dhalsim
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:28 pm

dhalsim wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:

Just out of curiosity, were those spacebattles posts made before the whole infinite universes/worlds feat came on Index?
Their using a outdated, biased, OBD page as the entire basis of their argument. I doubt they even know her feats.
ChaosKnight75
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by dhalsim Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:45 pm

ChaosKnight75 wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:

Their using a outdated, biased, OBD page as the entire basis of their argument. I doubt they even know her feats.

You should create an account and tell them that lol.
dhalsim
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:52 pm

dhalsim wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:

Nah, Not worth it.
ChaosKnight75
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by dhalsim Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:15 pm

ChaosKnight75 wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:

Nah, Not worth it.

true.
dhalsim
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next