Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STTGL vs Giorno Giovanna

+6
ChaosKnight75
wind master
Akronawol17
Chef_Banchou
EVA_01
Gio Gio
10 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

STTGL vs Giorno Giovanna - Page 5 Empty Re: STTGL vs Giorno Giovanna

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:56 am

You've denied any and everything iv'e shown or asked for.
I'll agree to disagree but everyone here knows what its all about.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnivortex Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:58 am

Gio Gio wrote:You've denied any and everything iv'e shown or asked for.
lol that's ironic don't you think? I just don't believe in infinite speed because he could move when time and space was stopeed . is just a great hax even infinite speed is still bound by time itself.
Omnivortex
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:58 am

Not stopped erased.
Meaning it didn't exist.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:00 pm

Omnivortex wrote:
lol that's ironic don't you think? I just don't believe in infinite speed because he could move when time and space was stopeed . is just a great hax  even infinite speed is still bound by time itself.

Actually, no its not. The Flash and Archie Sonic have infinite speed, and they ignore timestop.
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:00 pm

Chef_Banchou wrote:
Omnivortex wrote:
lol that's ironic don't you think? I just don't believe in infinite speed because he could move when time and space was stopeed . is just a great hax  even infinite speed is still bound by time itself.

Actually, no its not. The Flash and Archie Sonic have infinite speed, and they ignore timestop.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnivortex Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:05 pm

Chef_Banchou wrote:One more insult or show of mockery, and your both getting a warning, and this thread is getting locked.
I'm sorry, I won't do it again :/
Omnivortex
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnivortex Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:06 pm

Chef_Banchou wrote:
Omnivortex wrote:

since when the flash has infinite speed? I know he limitless speed potential due to the speed force, but when has he moved at infinite speed? As for Archie sonic I don't know much about him. But that doesn't mean Gio GER has infinite speed
Omnivortex
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:07 pm

Omnivortex wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:One more insult or show of mockery, and your both getting a warning, and this thread is getting locked.

Its fine, just don't do it again. We've had way too many flame wars, and have already banned someone before. We would just like the site to grow without any trouble, trolls, flame wars, or otherwise.
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:07 pm

GER existed and was able to move in erased time and space.
It was not stopped it was erased.
It's that simple.
In erased time only Diavolo can move GER negated this.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnivortex Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:09 pm

Gio Gio wrote:GER existed and was able to move in erased time and space.
It was not stopped it was erased.
It's that simple.
In erased time only Diavolo can move GER negated this.
that's just a hax, no where it says his speed had no limits sorry but I'm not convinced and I respect your opinion, sorry I called you pathetic , you know we are better than that.
Omnivortex
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:10 pm

I understand and no hard feelings.
And that is counted as infinite.
He moved in erased time and space and if we need to be technical it says none for speed which can be interpreted as being above the concept or infinite.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnivortex Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:12 pm

Chef_Banchou wrote:
Omnivortex wrote:

Its fine, just don't do it again. We've had way too many flame wars, and have already banned someone before. We would just like the site to grow without any trouble, trolls, flame wars, or otherwise.
I understand, but for my defense I wasn't trolling . Also you gotta recognize that the scans I showed proof TTGL has probability manipulation on multi dimensional scales. And doing something which has 0% of achieveing is defying casualty manipulation.
There are many instance where did something that had 0% chance of doing it, even Lord genome said that
Omnivortex
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnivortex Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:13 pm

Gio Gio wrote:I understand and no hard feelings.
And that is counted as infinite.
He moved in erased time and space and if we need to be technical it says none for speed which can be interpreted as being above the concept or infinite.
still even if it was true ,you gotta admit they have high hax resistance. Again time /probability manipulation. I still can't believe that you don't know that casualty and probability are basically the same thing .
Omnivortex
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:15 pm

I know this but you still have nothing that is on GER's level.
Is what i'm trying to get through to you.
Casualty manipulation has actually been shown for GER not STTGL.
And it is true. And I never said they didn't have resistance to hax just not on GER's level.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnivortex Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:19 pm

Gio Gio wrote:I know this but you still have nothing that is on GER's level.
And it is true. And I never said they didn't have resistance to hax just not on GER's level.
GER is what only above universal,not multiversal? STTGL has multi dimensional casualty manipulation and resistance and was trapped in several universes and the guys with their will and spiral power broke out. Which is above universal+ lvl. So I find it hard to believe they have not deal with GER lvl. Remind you this is when TTGL was active , STTGL is thousands of times better .
Omnivortex
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:20 pm

That's good and all but none of that shows action or will fuckery not swearing at you btw but that's just the term I use.
And GER isn't universal or multiversal Casualty is a concept around all of fiction EVA_01 can explain it much better than I can.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:21 pm

And this still doesn't change that TTGL or STTGL aren't infinite in anything GER isn't destructive it will attack your actions and will power.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:23 pm

My Helel this is still going on? GER stomps, end of argument. GER was able to act in an interval where / when space-time was erased, meaning it transcends both time and space, making it at least a 5-dimensional being. Meaning it's above the concept of speed since speed = distance / time

It also controls causality, probability, and will. STTGL is fueled by will power, "spiral energy", GER just sets the pilots' will to 0 and STTGL vanishes. Heck it doesn't even need to do that, by manipulating causality it can just unmake STTGL and the mecha won't be able to harm it since it has infinite reaction speed which would allow it to negate everything the mecha will do via causality manipulation, and there's no room for failure since it also controls probability.

Case Closed. Lock please.
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:24 pm

EVA_01 wrote:My Helel this is still going on? GER stomps, end of argument. GER was able to act in an interval where / when space-time was erased, meaning it transcends both time and space, making it at least a 5-dimensional being. Meaning it's above the concept of speed since speed = distance / time

It also controls causality, probability, and will. STTGL is fueled by will power, "spiral energy", GER just sets the pilots' will to 0 and STTGL vanishes. Heck it doesn't even need to do that, by manipulating causality it can just unmake STTGL and the mecha won't be able to harm it since it has infinite reaction speed which would allow it to negate everything the mecha will do via causality manipulation, and there's no room for failure since it also controls probability.

This^
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:25 pm

Omnivortex wrote:
Gio Gio wrote:I know this but you still have nothing that is on GER's level.
GER is what only above universal,not multiversal? STTGL has multi dimensional casualty manipulation and resistance and was trapped in several universes and the guys with their will and spiral power broke out. Which is above universal+ lvl. So I find it hard to believe they have not deal with GER lvl. Remind you this is when TTGL was active , STTGL is thousands of times better .

To Gold Experience Requiem range should be completely irrelevant. As you know, it can act within erased time as it negated Diavolo's attacks in erased time and put him in a death loop through causality manipulation. However, GER doesn't simply transcend time, it also transcends space because time and space are two sides of the same coin, you can't have time without having space and vice versa, there's a reason why they're called space-time instead of time AND space. So when Diavolo erases time, he also erases space, and so that means GER acted in both of the absence of time and space, or should I say, space-time. And so when you transcend space-time you transcend 4 dimensions, making distance and duration completely irrelevant. And that also means that GER is effectively a hyper-dimensional entity, at least 5-dimensional.

But then comes the next part, GER doesn't simply control causality, it also controls probability as these two are also two sides of the same coin and you can't have one without the other, look up probabilistic causation; these two concepts exist across all of existence because they are fundamental pivotal concepts, so that also means that GER's powers aren't "multiversal", they are way beyond that, they apply to all of creation, further cemented by GER transcending space-time.
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnivortex Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:30 pm

EVA_01 wrote:My Helel this is still going on? GER stomps, end of argument. GER was able to act in an interval where / when space-time was erased, meaning it transcends both time and space, making it at least a 5-dimensional being. Meaning it's above the concept of speed since speed = distance / time

TTGL also controls probability and being above space and time is 4Dimensional not 5
Omnivortex
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:32 pm

Cool. Does it control causality?
NOPE. Time is the 4th dimension, transcending it along with space makes you 5-dimensional.
But that's not really relevant to STTGL seeing that it doesn't transcend either. You're gonna claim it does? Videos please.
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnivortex Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:50 pm

EVA_01 wrote:Cool. Does it control causality?
NOPE. Time is the 4th dimension, transcending it along with space makes you 5-dimensional.
But that's not really relevant to STTGL seeing that it doesn't transcend either. You're gonna claim it does? Videos please.
oh yeah I forgot that. They have shown to casualty/probabilities a few times. I already explained that
Omnivortex
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:51 pm

Show me the videos please, I only remember them influencing probability via their temporal missiles, never seen them control causality.
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnivortex Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:56 pm

EVA_01 wrote:Show me the videos please, I only remember them influencing probability via their temporal missiles, never seen them control causality.
they can control probabilities and casualty and probabilities are the same. Casualty is just a synonim for chance which are just probabilities . I've shown the scans here
Omnivortex
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next