Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giorno Giovanni Vs Battler Ushiromiya

5 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Giorno Giovanni Vs Battler Ushiromiya Empty Re: Giorno Giovanni Vs Battler Ushiromiya

Post by Taichokage Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:17 pm

You know, think this may be the first thread too one-sided to keep open. Battler is a different tier than Giorno.

Lets hear a couple more opinions.
Taichokage
Taichokage
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Giorno Giovanni Vs Battler Ushiromiya Empty Re: Giorno Giovanni Vs Battler Ushiromiya

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:20 pm

If I am not mistaken isn't GER universal at best. Anything above that would kill him with ease.
Falbium_Asmodeus
Falbium_Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:24 pm

I know what GER does we have had many debates with him on AV. But he has only shown universal scale from what I remember from people posting about him.
Falbium_Asmodeus
Falbium_Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:24 pm

This guy is only universal? Battler stomps his ass into the next universe!!! XD

No way past E9, no way to counter Golden Key, and I'm assuminh he is nowhere near as fast, either, but that last part I'm not sure of, tbh. He still rapes, though. Mismatch.
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:26 pm

High-end multiversal vs a universe level character at best?

This is a ridiculous stomp in Battler's favor. Locking it up.
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichokage Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:27 pm

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
Falbium_Asmodeus wrote:If I am not mistaken isn't GER universal at best. Anything above that would kill him with ease.
GER sets everything to 0
GER is infinite speed.
Indeed. I love Giorno man but he's against a guy who can nullify his abilities. While Giorno can reset the value to 0, Battler can reset the value to Infinity, including his own power, making him infinitely strong an infinite amount of times. His Endless 9 is an even more broken defense than Golden Experience Requiem. In Umineko, Magic constitutes all that is in fiction. Battler can essentially block anything in the literal sense of the word. I mean, every time he uses his Game Master ability, he creates a universe. Giorno is beyond his calibre here.
Taichokage
Taichokage
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down