Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diavolo Dio and Pucci vs Dark Schnieder, STTGL, and Pegasus Seiya

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Diavolo Dio and Pucci vs Dark Schnieder, STTGL, and Pegasus Seiya Empty Diavolo Dio and Pucci vs Dark Schnieder, STTGL, and Pegasus Seiya

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:41 pm

Title~
Pucci gets STH
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Diavolo Dio and Pucci vs Dark Schnieder, STTGL, and Pegasus Seiya Empty Re: Diavolo Dio and Pucci vs Dark Schnieder, STTGL, and Pegasus Seiya

Post by EVA_01 Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:01 am

Definitely team 2. Pucci will need time to accelerate and Diavolo can't hold them off. Although if he does reach infinite speed it's over, the universe will reset.
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Diavolo Dio and Pucci vs Dark Schnieder, STTGL, and Pegasus Seiya Empty Re: Diavolo Dio and Pucci vs Dark Schnieder, STTGL, and Pegasus Seiya

Post by Quatro And Nothing More Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:18 am

I feel like unless you make it so team 1 has no friendly fire then they will be their own enemies in this fight. Neither of them know how each other's powers work with the exception of Puccie knowing about DIO, but their abilities would mesh together. Puccie speeds up time while speeding up the duration of DIO's time stop, or Diavolo skips his time stop altogether. Then if DIO stops time he would have to go in alone since Diavolo and Puccie would also be affected and nor know what just happened, then again Diavolo has epitaph so he would see DIO stopping time and then skip time accordingly thus effectively negating DIo's time stop. No doubt it would confuse the enemy but only for a while. Even Jotaro had to fill Josuke in on what he was gonna do with time stop when they were hunting Ratt so Josuke could work well with him. Most team battles in Jojo at done with melee Stands that can work well with each other I.e. Crazy Diamond+The hand+Echoes Act 3 vs Killer Queen. I think Ringo would work better than DIO or Diavolo since people would be aware he reversed time.

However WITH friendly fire I can see the team taking it if DIO stops time for team 2 while Puccie speeds up time, Diavolo would use Epitaph to see any moves the other team will make then erase time accordingly allowing they actions to basically got through him and his team, by the time that's over DIO could stop time again and rinse and repeat until Diavolo reaches Heaven and wins.
Quatro And Nothing More
Quatro And Nothing More
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:31 am

Quatro And Nothing More wrote:I feel like unless you make it so team 1 has no friendly fire then they will be their own enemies in this fight. Neither of them know how each other's powers work with the exception of Puccie knowing about DIO, but their abilities would mesh together. Puccie speeds up time while speeding up the duration of DIO's time stop, or Diavolo skips his time stop altogether. Then if DIO stops time he would have to go in alone since Diavolo and Puccie would also be affected and nor know what just happened, then again Diavolo has epitaph so he would see DIO stopping time and then skip time accordingly thus effectively negating DIo's time stop. No doubt it would confuse the enemy but only for a while. Even Jotaro had to fill Josuke in on what he was gonna do with time stop when they were hunting Ratt so Josuke could work well with him. Most team battles in Jojo at done with melee Stands that can work well with each other I.e. Crazy Diamond+The hand+Echoes Act 3 vs Killer Queen. I think Ringo would work better than DIO or Diavolo since people would be aware he reversed time.

However WITH friendly fire I can see the team taking it if DIO stops time for team 2 while Puccie speeds up time, Diavolo would use Epitaph to see any moves the other team will make then erase time accordingly allowing they actions to basically got through him and his team, by the time that's over DIO could stop time again and rinse and repeat until Diavolo reaches Heaven and wins.

That's actually a pretty good strategy. But remember that DIO's stop will keep shortening and shortening until it's nothing but a moment, and Diavolo's time-stop depends on his stamina so he won't be able to keep it up for long, also Diavolo can't do well in team fights as he has to choose what to do with the timeskip.
Another thing is that the team will not take it sitting down.
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:31 am

But first I have to ask, what Cloth is Seiya using?
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Quatro And Nothing More Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:36 am

IIRC DIO's time stop actually got longer the more he used it, not less, in fact he even stated that if he kept using it his time stop would be infinite. Jotaro was the one who could not keep doing it due to his human body and the strain. I also don't remember Stand abilities taking up stamina since Josuke, Okuyasu, Diavolo, Girono ect. showed no real fatigue when using the ability, the only time their power weakened was when they themselves were hurt, as a Stand is mentally powered. But i do agree, this wont be an easy fight, and if Seiya has Gold cloth he is multiversal so he would win this fight alone, I assumed he meant Gold or final bronze cloth.
Quatro And Nothing More
Quatro And Nothing More
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:44 am

No no that wasn't what I meant. Think about it, as Pucci starts to accelerate more the time stop will get shorter, just like what happened with Jotaro.

And no that's a thing specifically for Diavolo. When he told Nero that he could only stop time for instant because of the lack of iron in his blood.
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Quatro And Nothing More Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:49 am

Oh, that's what you meant, yeah I agreed, hence why I said no friendly fire, as in their abilities don't affect each other, otherwise yeah, Puccie would screw them all up.

I do recall that, but still, wasn't Diavolo only using like a fraction of his power there? He was Doppio and was lending only a bit of his power, I mean he only could erase time for .05 second rather than 10. Plus he was fighting Nero who manipulated the iron in his blood drastically and make some pretty nasty wounds that contributed to it. Honestly Nero would have won had it not been for Narrancia coming when he did.
Quatro And Nothing More
Quatro And Nothing More
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:53 am

Yeah you're right. As long as their abilities do not interfere with each other's they have a good chance of winning.

Again, you're right, but the point still stands that it's dependent on his stamina.

Also, this is kinda off-topic but do I know you? I feel like I've talked with you before. Are you Spoder?
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Quatro And Nothing More Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:57 am

Fair enough, I completely missed that detail with Diavolo so good catch. And I don't recall lol sorry. I'm sure someone else had my avatar before as I have seen this same one floating around a lot of forums.
Quatro And Nothing More
Quatro And Nothing More
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:58 am

Hmmm....have you been on another forum? I'm VERY sure I talked to you before I just can't remember where.
Oh and nice choice of avatar, I used that image of Char too.
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:39 am

To be fair, Team 1s abilities don't work well together. Still, assuming Pucci achieves infinite acceleration he wins. Diavolo's gonna be a nuisance at most though.
ChaosKnight75
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:17 pm

Actually Dio's timestop didn't shorten that was never a thing it got longer.
And honestly I can see it working. Diavolo erases and Dio stops.
Pucci can attain heaven imagine it and Pucci already has resistance to time fuckery remember when he dodged the spear Jotaro shot in TS by just moving his head? This happened after getting green baby.
And his stamina is pretty high he can spam timestop with ease.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by dhalsim Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:21 pm

I think team 1 should win based on the reasons stated above.
dhalsim
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:36 pm

Gio Gio wrote:Actually Dio's timestop didn't shorten that was never a thing it got longer.
And honestly I can see it working. Diavolo erases and Dio stops.
Pucci can attain heaven imagine it and Pucci already has resistance to time fuckery remember when he dodged the spear Jotaro shot in TS by just moving his head? This happened after getting green baby.
And his stamina is pretty high he can spam timestop with ease.

Again, when Pucci accelerates DIO's timestop will shorten.
Also you're assuming that this team made of MFTL+ guys will take it sitting? They'll just wait and let Pucci accelerate right? DIO's stop will shorten, Diavolo can only do one thing at a time, and Pucci before reaching infinite speed will be pretty much useless.
Also, what Cloth is Seiya using, you did not specify that because depending on the version he might just solo.
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:43 pm

Gold cloth I guess o.o
And Pucci has infinite speed once fully accelerated and you'd need to prove that his TS would shorten then that never happened in the manga.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:15 pm

Gio Gio wrote:Gold cloth I guess o.o
And Pucci has infinite speed once fully accelerated and you'd need to prove that his TS would shorten then that never happened in the manga.

Diavolo Dio and Pucci vs Dark Schnieder, STTGL, and Pegasus Seiya So_col11

I don't need to prove anything, it already happened :/
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:18 pm

So yeah, Pucci will screw DIO's power over time and he'll be pretty much useless and will get blitzed the moment the team has an opening. With DIO dead Diavolo won't be able to keep up with the team since he can only do one thing at a time and the team has wide scale attacks that could cover galaxies so his erasing won't help.

Pucci is left defenseless and viola, he's dead. Unless you put in friendly fire the team is sure to lose.
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:34 pm

Ah now I remember but I wonder.
Would that be the case for Dio also?
I mean Dio's a vamp so would that really apply to him?
If so you're correct.
If friendly fire is active they take it.
If not I suppose he does get blitzed as you say.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:38 pm

Why wouldn't it? I mean sure his TS increases with usage but it can't keep up with STH IMO. I mean look at the scan, Jotaro's TS only lasted for what seems to be an instant, even though he could stop time for 5 seconds solid at that point.

But yeah the rest of what you said is pretty much it.
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:42 pm

Well actually as chapters went on Jotaros ts actually got shorter iirc in part 4 it was down to about 3 seconds.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:44 pm

Diavolo Dio and Pucci vs Dark Schnieder, STTGL, and Pegasus Seiya So_col12
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:45 pm

Ah so he could still stop time for 5 seconds?
I misread or something welp my bad.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:45 pm

It's 5 seconds in Stone Ocean.
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:45 pm

It happens to us all.
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next