Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monkey D. Luffy runs a Feng Shen Ji gauntlet

+2
Chef_Banchou
Falbium_Asmodeus
6 posters

Go down

Monkey D. Luffy runs a Feng Shen Ji gauntlet Empty Monkey D. Luffy runs a Feng Shen Ji gauntlet

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:51 am

Monkey D. Luffy runs a Feng Shen Ji gauntlet 836161-img_0646

Monkey D. Luffy:

VS

1. Gui Mu

2. Pre Immortal Phoenix Shi Xing

3. Tian Kui

4. Li Jing

5. Tian Wu

6. Xuan Feng

7. Bai Lian

8. Post Immortal Phoenix Shi Xing

9. Wu Geng

10. Tian

No CIS/PIS, no BFR, speed equalized, win via K.O or death, they start 100 feet apart, Luffy is current and gets healed after every fight.

Fight takes place in the God's Domain.

How far does he get?
Falbium_Asmodeus
Falbium_Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Monkey D. Luffy runs a Feng Shen Ji gauntlet Empty Re: Monkey D. Luffy runs a Feng Shen Ji gauntlet

Post by Chef_Banchou Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:00 pm

Hey, you copied my thread! Thanks, dude! I was really hoping I could get to debate this fight more, lol.
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Monkey D. Luffy runs a Feng Shen Ji gauntlet Empty Re: Monkey D. Luffy runs a Feng Shen Ji gauntlet

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:09 pm

Np man I have been gathering up A LOT of threads from AV the ones that had quite a bit of debate on them. I have a folder saved with nothing but battle threads I will be making them over months for this site.
Falbium_Asmodeus
Falbium_Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:11 pm

Now let's just hope none of the flaming and trolling comes with the threads. I'd like to keep the debates civil lol.
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:14 pm

Thats what mods are for lol Just give them a warning and if they don't stop give them a temp ban I already suggested to Othus if he needed more Mods for the battle site I would be more than happy to help as I will be hanging around the site quite a bit.
Falbium_Asmodeus
Falbium_Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:26 pm

Falbium_Asmodeus wrote:Thats what mods are for lol Just give them a warning and if they don't stop give them a temp ban I already suggested to Othus if he needed more Mods for the battle site I would be more than happy to help as I will be hanging around the site quite a bit.
Actually, i've had surprisingly little to do as a battle forum mod. Most debates have been pretty civil and well-mannered. But i'll probably have a lot more to do when all the people from AV start coming here, especially in HST threads. Your help will probably be much appreciated when things go into full gear.
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:27 pm

Yeah man I don't mind one bit. Just tell Othus whenever he needs the extra help Ill be more than happy to.
Falbium_Asmodeus
Falbium_Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkstar Dragon Of Su Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:28 am

5, 6, 8, and 9 are questionable. Lol, Tian Wtfstomps
Darkstar Dragon Of Su
Darkstar Dragon Of Su
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Low Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:49 am

Stops at 6...
Low
Low
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EX-10 Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:30 pm

I say he stops at 5, I think Tian Wu is too much for Luffy to handle. But he does go down after a good fight at least.
EX-10
EX-10
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down