Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man

+7
EvilMegaCookie
EVA_01
dhalsim
Naruto Uzumaki
Kobra
Akronawol17
Chef_Banchou
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man - Page 3 Empty Re: Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man

Post by EVA_01 Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:10 pm

Ok that was funny indeed! XD
Just don't snap again.
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man - Page 3 Empty Re: Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man

Post by Chef_Banchou Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:13 pm

Quatro And Nothing More wrote:So.. It would appear that I have been found out...Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mrikt0EXMT1qz4rgp
Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man - Page 3 6b3
From the very moment I joined the Vice I deceived you all. I am Kurohige, and the Lord and savior Beatrice-sama shall forgive you all if you convert now. MwahahahahahahahhaaHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Not this, again...

Can't we all just...agree to disagree? You dont have to snap again because we know your Kurohige. I actually prefer you when your debating for Marvel, tbh... :/
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMegaCookie Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:14 pm

I admit. That was pretty hilarious though.
EvilMegaCookie
EvilMegaCookie
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohige Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:19 pm

Snap? Crackle? Pop? No I have simply seen the light! I tried to repent, I thought I'd go unnoticed but it was for nought. We are no gods only man, we can escape our past. Thank you BANCHOU-SAMA!!!! Bazaiiiii banzaiii! Fred Fred burger fred fred burger!!!!
Kurohige
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:25 pm

There are...no words, to describe what I just read... o.o
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:26 pm

XDDDDDDD
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:27 pm

Meh. Just another day on the internet for me.
ChaosKnight75
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:30 pm

Welp, that didn't last very long. Lol
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMegaCookie Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:42 pm

Stroke of Fate - Longinuslanze conceptual weapon, a spear is fast than the concept of speed (infinite speed), as well as the inevitable (infinite range), and just kill anything (erases existence) . In addition, it still burns the soul and mind.

Spiritual power - Lance is so strong that just by looking at him, the soul of the beholder will be permanently burned, mind erased, and their existence erased.

Negation - the holy light of the spear and Reinhard passively denies any form of superpowers, a special status, barriers and everything else.

His lance one-shots IMHO.
EvilMegaCookie
EvilMegaCookie
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by dhalsim Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:40 pm

EvilMegaCookie wrote:Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man - Page 3 6SIDTDc

/Thread. The funny thing is that this is actually true.

Not this argument again. Megaverse and multiverse MEAN THE SAME THING! If the multiverse is already infinite, then you can't get any bigger than that by adding more infinities on to each other.

Do you want feats from Demonbane more sophisticated than Marvel / DC? Mars Demonbane and Liber Legis were casually destroying and creating an infinite amount of universes every moment just as a side effect of their fight. Nyarlathotep then casually one shotted both of them and retconned everything they did. Elder God Demonbane then casually one shotted Nyarlathotep. Show me a comic feat that comes anywhere near that level.
dhalsim
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by dhalsim Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:50 pm

Quatro And Nothing More wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Quatro And Nothing More wrote:Doing the impossible is what makes them so powerful, it is doing the impossible, this same feat was done in other visual novels
Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich vs Pre Retcon Molecule Man - Page 3 3914183-6197132387-35196
And then mix in other contradictory nonsense like 98% of the Multiverse destroyed that your conveniently leaving out, and you got one mess of contradictions. Sure don't give Demonbane credit with its InfiniteXInfinte Big Bang level attacks by just the High tiers alone. That's why a middle ground must be found. BTW, it's nice to see you debating again Kurohige.

Comics have contradiction, just like with the characters, it's a given. But there are many instances of characters going beyond infinite, I have no clue why it would be different here, yes it is impossible, but that's what makes them so powerful. You just listed the same feat with Demonbane. Laslty, I'm not Kurohige, nor am i Saladking, I keep getting PMs from people whom I wont name, but no, I was never part of any Whisky Media site, I came form the Lounge and OBD. You guys gotta link me to these two so I can see the connection

Too bad comic writers don't get to change the definitions of the words they use. Infinity by its very definition is the largest you can possibly get. If anything is larger than that said something, it isn't truly infinite to begin with. Not even an omnipotent being could create something larger than infinity, because if he creates something larger than that said something, then that something wasn't infinite to begin with.

A megaverse can't be bigger than the infinite multiverse. If there are things bigger than the multiverse, the multiverse isn't infinite to begin with. Demonbane has an infinite amount of universes. That's the highest you can get period. No ifs ands or buts about it. Also considering Demonbane was based off of the Lovecraft mythos, they are at Hilbert Space level. Do you know what that means? That means infinite universes with infinite upper dimensions. Not a single comic character has ever shown that type of level before. Living Tribunal is multiverse +. Molecule Man is also multiverse +. PR Beyonder is also multiverse +. The weakest Demonbane (Mars) is multiverse +++, Nyarlathotep is multiverse++++++++++*infinity++++++, Yog-Sothoth is Hilbert Space Level +, EGD is Hilbert Space Level ++.

So yeah Demonbane would wreck Marvel. Terms like megaverse and omniverse were just created so Marvel fanboys could properly wank their favorite characters. Marvel never hits anything past 16 dimensions, and casually destroying and recreating an infinite amount of universes every moment by fighting is beyond what any comic character has shown.
dhalsim
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:22 pm

Ouch the hostility coming from you lately. Relax a bit, Dhaslim. So far everyone here besides Naruto Uzamaki is a friend.
ChaosKnight75
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:24 pm

Don't speak it's name! It is gone forever, we shall never speak of it again lol.
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by HungryWorld Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:30 pm

Aw i was just preparing for a lynching Razz

But Reinhard should win and get a new soul for his legion IMO. He's just a bit more hax.
HungryWorld
HungryWorld
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by dhalsim Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:32 pm

ChaosKnight75 wrote:Ouch the hostility coming from you lately. Relax a bit, Dhaslim. So far everyone here besides Naruto Uzamaki is a friend.

I wasn't hostile. I was just debating.

LOL Naruto was one of the biggest VS fags I have ever seen. Second only to Beyonder (and that's assuming the two of them aren't the same person, which is more than likely)
dhalsim
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:39 pm

dhalsim wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:Ouch the hostility coming from you lately. Relax a bit, Dhaslim. So far everyone here besides Naruto Uzamaki is a friend.

LOL Naruto was one of the biggest VS fags I have ever seen. Second only to Beyonder (and that's assuming the two of them aren't the same person, which is more than likely)
Both the same person. He was also on AnimeVice as OfficialRikudouSennin and BeyonderGod. Both ate banhammer.
ChaosKnight75
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by dhalsim Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:40 pm

ChaosKnight75 wrote:
dhalsim wrote:

Both the same person. He was also on AnimeVice as OfficialRikudouSennin and BeyonderGod. Both ate banhammer.

I KNEW IT! Do you have links to his AV profile? What did he do on AV?
Also how do you tell if someone is banned on AV?
dhalsim
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:44 pm

dhalsim wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:
dhalsim wrote:

I KNEW IT! Do you have links to his AV profile? What did he do on AV?
Also how do you tell if someone is banned on AV?
Just look up their profiles names. No way to tell, you usually just know whether or not their banned. You should check his post history. Some of what he said was hilarious. Anyway, I'm dropping the subject now.
ChaosKnight75
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMegaCookie Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:31 pm

Might as well lock this thread I suppose.

Unless everyone wants to debate further? I want to but it seems pointless at this point in time. Unless there are feats that pre-retcon MM has that I am not aware of.
EvilMegaCookie
EvilMegaCookie
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:55 pm

EvilMegaCookie wrote:Might as well lock this thread I suppose.

Unless everyone wants to debate further? I want to but it seems pointless at this point in time. Unless there are feats that pre-retcon MM has that I am not aware of.

Nothing else to debate, really. MM has no way of taking Reinhard down, period. The only one willing to debate for him was Kurohige, and he's...well, he doesn't seem to be in his right state of mind, at the moment. So Akron should just lock this up.
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:13 pm

I guess i'll lock it up if everyone is in agreement
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3