Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make a team to beat/ match the Lady Avengers - Only Female characters (Read Op)

+4
Kyo Kusanagi
Darkstar Dragon Of Su
Othus
SMXLR8
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Make a team to beat/ match the Lady Avengers - Only Female characters (Read Op) - Page 2 Empty Re: Make a team to beat/ match the Lady Avengers - Only Female characters (Read Op)

Post by shadowchaos Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:53 pm

I don't think it should be. The strongest street level is Medaka which is before most of her hax. Aka end of anime version. Which character are you talking about?
shadowchaos
shadowchaos
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Make a team to beat/ match the Lady Avengers - Only Female characters (Read Op) - Page 2 Empty Re: Make a team to beat/ match the Lady Avengers - Only Female characters (Read Op)

Post by Ban Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:02 am

Steet:
Orihime Inoue
Crona soul eater
Sakura
Furinji Miu

Tanks:
Diane NNT
Kanzaki To Aru Majutsu no Index
Battle Angel Alita
Ban
Ban
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by SMXLR8 Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:50 am

shadowchaos wrote:I don't think it should be. The strongest street level is Medaka which is before most of her hax. Aka end of anime version. Which character are you talking about?
I am just saying that you need to try to match the lady avengers with your team is all . you need to pick match up and who wins them
SMXLR8
SMXLR8
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by SMXLR8 Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:53 am

Ban wrote:Steet:
Orihime Inoue
Crona soul eater
Sakura
Furinji Miu

Tanks:
Diane NNT
Battle Angel Alita
I hope you know that most of your team will be Nerfed to fit the rules and Diane is too strong and most of the characters on your team will be at the beginning of their series to even it out
SMXLR8
SMXLR8
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by SMXLR8 Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:55 am

Ban wrote:Steet:
Orihime Inoue
Crona soul eater
Sakura
Furinji Miu

Tanks:
Diane NNT
Battle Angel Alita
and you need pictures for your team to count
SMXLR8
SMXLR8
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by SMXLR8 Fri May 01, 2015 11:03 pm

bump?
SMXLR8
SMXLR8
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2