Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make a team to beat/ match the Lady Avengers - Only Female characters (Read Op)

+4
Kyo Kusanagi
Darkstar Dragon Of Su
Othus
SMXLR8
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Make a team to beat/ match the Lady Avengers - Only Female characters (Read Op) Empty Make a team to beat/ match the Lady Avengers - Only Female characters (Read Op)

Post by SMXLR8 Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:32 pm

OK so this is something that could be more if there were / are enough people who would be interested

Rules

Everyone will be in character
Standard Gear / wear for all
Only Female characters can be used for this battle
People are allowed to either make a team with only anime/ manga characters or a team with out anime / manga characters . Both will have to same number of characters
7 characters for normal mode or 10 for challenge mode your choice
Every team should be balanced
Every team should include 4 street level charters ,Two bruiser / tank like characters , one tech character  and maybe if it's 10 characters a wild card
Every team needs pictures and names of the characters , an explanation on who fights who for single battles and who wins for the team battle
Every character would be either current , end of series or at a certain point / arc that makes the fight fair
No prep for any team
No over powerful hax / hax attacks
No BFR if not fair
NO gods / god like characters , etc
No picking characters that are taken so be original please
No soloing if possible , everyone on your team must match up with one of the lady avengers so be fair
One character per series so people have more choices

Lady Avengers

members - She - hulk , Spider woman , Rescue , X-23 , Mockingbird , Valkyrie , Shannon carter
Make a team to beat/ match the Lady Avengers - Only Female characters (Read Op) 26265510
Their back up for the 10 character challenge are storm , invisible woman and Heather McNeil Hudson

Location - Lan cang Dam

Make a team to beat/ match the Lady Avengers - Only Female characters (Read Op) 39271210
Both sides are 1000 feet from each other

Last edited by SMXLR8 on Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
SMXLR8
SMXLR8
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Make a team to beat/ match the Lady Avengers - Only Female characters (Read Op) Empty Re: Make a team to beat/ match the Lady Avengers - Only Female characters (Read Op)

Post by SMXLR8 Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:32 pm

Here is my team for normal anime / manga mode . I might do the challenge if I can think of 3 characters
Here is my first pick
Character 1:
Character 2 - one of my street level fighters:
Character 3:
still editing =D

Last edited by SMXLR8 on Fri May 01, 2015 11:09 pm; edited 5 times in total
SMXLR8
SMXLR8
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Make a team to beat/ match the Lady Avengers - Only Female characters (Read Op) Empty Re: Make a team to beat/ match the Lady Avengers - Only Female characters (Read Op)

Post by Othus Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:38 pm

this is gonna be really hard! i need time
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

https://othusvice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkstar Dragon Of Su Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:41 pm

So whats the max DC.
I see That it requires atleast 4 street lvl characters. how high can the other be?
Darkstar Dragon Of Su
Darkstar Dragon Of Su
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by SMXLR8 Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:46 pm

Darkstar Dragon Of Su wrote:So whats the max DC.
I see That it requires atleast 4 street lvl characters. how high can the other be?
Well as I say in the rules be fair so like she hulk level for max strength (this include savage jen as well if needed)
SMXLR8
SMXLR8
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkstar Dragon Of Su Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:50 pm

Sorry, I dont know how strong she Hulk is lol. What would be her DC? Btw, I'm Formercrimsonking from AV lol
Darkstar Dragon Of Su
Darkstar Dragon Of Su
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by SMXLR8 Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:52 pm

Darkstar Dragon Of Su wrote:Sorry, I dont know how strong she Hulk is lol. What would be her DC? Btw, I'm Formercrimsonking from AV lol
well first what team are building cause I gave people 2 options for teams as in the rules .For Jen I say anyone who is the 100 tons category
SMXLR8
SMXLR8
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by SMXLR8 Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:58 pm

Othus wrote:this is gonna be really hard! i need time
take your time , the first thing is which team are making the anime/ manga or non anime manga
SMXLR8
SMXLR8
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkstar Dragon Of Su Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:48 am

(Snip)

Last edited by Darkstar Dragon Of Su on Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Darkstar Dragon Of Su
Darkstar Dragon Of Su
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by SMXLR8 Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:04 am

Comment deleted

Last edited by SMXLR8 on Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
SMXLR8
SMXLR8
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Kusanagi Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:09 am

I'm lost. wats the strongest I can have

Kyo Kusanagi
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkstar Dragon Of Su Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:12 am

Oh ok. I' ll drop out of this then
Darkstar Dragon Of Su
Darkstar Dragon Of Su
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by SMXLR8 Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:15 am

Darkstar Dragon Of Su wrote:Oh ok. I' ll drop out of this then
well ok though this is not a tourney and could delete your characters then so in case people pick them they can uses them
SMXLR8
SMXLR8
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by SMXLR8 Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:25 am

Kyo Kusanagi wrote:I'm lost. wats the strongest I can have
someone as strong as she hulk is your max , also Please read the rules I am getting a little tried to have to repeat myself about what not to do
SMXLR8
SMXLR8
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by SMXLR8 Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:08 am

anyone else?
SMXLR8
SMXLR8
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by SMXLR8 Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:58 am

Darkstar Dragon Of Su wrote:Oh ok. I' ll drop out of this then
Just a question why are you giving up so easily ? I mean I kind of expect more form you so it's kind of a bummer that you gave up so easily
SMXLR8
SMXLR8
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkstar Dragon Of Su Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:32 am

It's because I'm not very knowledgeable on female characters. They are the few that I know very well. Also, I didn't see your message asking me to delete my post so others can know those characters are available. Sorry.
Darkstar Dragon Of Su
Darkstar Dragon Of Su
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by SMXLR8 Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:19 pm

Darkstar Dragon Of Su wrote:It's because I'm not very knowledgeable on female characters.  They are the few that I know very well. Also, I didn't see your message asking me to delete my post so others can know those characters are available. Sorry.
well ok though you could always fix this problem by reading more
SMXLR8
SMXLR8
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by SMXLR8 Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:49 pm

Well if no one else is going to try / attempt to make a team for this thread then I guess I don't have to finish my team for this, to bad too this could have gone further if more people were involved / interested
SMXLR8
SMXLR8
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:27 pm

Any other time I might throw together a team myself, but the restrictions and such are way too strict imo. I'd be hard-pressed to find a team to fit the bill, and it'd take forever to get all the pictures and type up my reasoning.
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by SMXLR8 Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:33 pm

Akronawol17 wrote:Any other time I might throw together a team myself, but the restrictions and such are way too strict imo. I'd be hard-pressed to find a team to fit the bill, and it'd take forever to get all the pictures and type up my reasoning.
The rules are fair if you ask me , it not hard to make a team or anything to beat the lady avengers. I did make 2 options for everyone which should limit people that much if you ask me . There are a lot of female characters that people could use to make a team with . I could have have had people mix and match by it's to easy to do that
SMXLR8
SMXLR8
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJ318hunt Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:56 pm

Sakura, diane, Misty, Harpy sisters, Togemon
SSJ318hunt
SSJ318hunt
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJ318hunt Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:57 pm

O nvr mind, my team probably isnt legal
SSJ318hunt
SSJ318hunt
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowchaos Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:03 pm

OK I will try
Make a team to beat/ match the Lady Avengers - Only Female characters (Read Op) Z
Make a team to beat/ match the Lady Avengers - Only Female characters (Read Op) 20130922024409
Make a team to beat/ match the Lady Avengers - Only Female characters (Read Op) Hinata_hyuga_by_jeremi360-d5cc566
Make a team to beat/ match the Lady Avengers - Only Female characters (Read Op) 20140501163801
Make a team to beat/ match the Lady Avengers - Only Female characters (Read Op) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShsjEKx-ZtI8p9iadjQCzk6aqbBpmiTfFYBKAJ3v8GDS3skBFtMQ
Make a team to beat/ match the Lady Avengers - Only Female characters (Read Op) Scarlet_rabi_by_acidakira-d426jt2
Make a team to beat/ match the Lady Avengers - Only Female characters (Read Op) 663da71093f233bc598e735e3f39b6b9
Street:Yuuki (SAO)
Medaka Kurokami (medaka box)
Hinata(Naruto)
Enki (area D)
Tanks:
Erza (Fairy Tail)
Scarlet Rabi (Arago)
The Tech:
Allenby (G Gundam)
So not sure how the matches go since not into comics. But the street levelers should win with the rest I'm not sure of.
shadowchaos
shadowchaos
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by SMXLR8 Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:15 pm

remember your team has to be balance and every fight must be a decent one , no solo or stomps please
SMXLR8
SMXLR8
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next