Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Toriko vs Saitama

+6
EVA_01
RampagingSimian
Flashback180
Othus
SonNeko
Mass
10 posters

Go down

Current Toriko vs Saitama Empty Current Toriko vs Saitama

Post by Mass Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:33 pm

Sorry if this has been done before but I believe it needs a refresh with the completion of Pair Arc. In one of my other battle threads some people were saying Current Toriko is stronger than Current Saitama and that got me wondering, true or false. So lets put it to the test and see what the OthusVice community thinks.

Current Toriko vs Current Saitama

Rules:
- Serious Fight
- Win by KO or death
- only current versions
- no preparation or pre-knowledge

Ready, Set, FIGHT!!!
Mass
Mass
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Current Toriko vs Saitama Empty Re: Current Toriko vs Saitama

Post by SonNeko Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:04 pm

Toriko wins.
SonNeko
SonNeko
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:21 pm

toriko punches him into the infinite with small planet potency. he can also mind rape, is intangible through the back channel and is overall the better fighter.
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

https://othusvice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mass Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:14 pm

Othus where are you getting small planet DC? There was a mention that Bambina could destroy a continent with an enbu punch but they never said anything about Toriko having that kind of power. I love Toriko and all but it does get exaggrated quite a bit sometimes. The whole mountain turtle continent level thing is a great example. The only thing the manga stating iirc was that it survived a combined attack covering an area the size of a continent. The surface of a land mass is nothing compared to the total mass if you think about it. I'm not saying mount turtle isn't extremely durable I'm just saying we all, myself included have a tendency to exaggrate our favorite characters power.

Back on topic I actually think Saitama has this still. Since we have yet to see Saitama really try we can only use his current feats. Surviving a kick that shot him to the moon with absolutely no damage and then jumping back to Earth is a huge feat. Add in that he completely blocked Boros' attack. Boros' claimed that attack was strong enough to wipe out all life on the planet; granted we don't know for certain if that was indeed possible. Saitama blocked that attack and split the sky with a single punch. The entire fight with Boros Saitama never really tried as Boros confirmed. I can't wait until the Garou fight gets finalized then Saitama will have even more insane feats.
Mass
Mass
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Flashback180 Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:59 am

SonNeko wrote:Toriko wins.
Flashback180
Flashback180
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by RampagingSimian Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:13 pm

Saitama is still FTL, he blitzes the fuck out of Toriko.
RampagingSimian
RampagingSimian
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:45 pm

RampagingSimian wrote:Saitama is still FTL, he blitzes the fuck out of Toriko.

And Toriko at this point can use 2 Devil Arms, go intangible, use soul attacks, and just had a major boost to his stats.

Whoopsies.
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by RampagingSimian Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:50 pm

EVA_01 wrote:

And Toriko at this point can use 2 Devil Arms, go intangible, use soul attacks, and just had a major boost to his stats.

Whoopsies.

Rolling Eyes Great, but he's not FTL. He gets blitzed before the activation of any hax.
RampagingSimian
RampagingSimian
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:13 pm

RampagingSimian wrote:
EVA_01 wrote:

Whoopsies.

Rolling Eyes Great, but he's not FTL. He gets blitzed before the activation of any hax.

What's that? Blitz? Bitz who?

Current Toriko vs Saitama F006
Current Toriko vs Saitama F013

Toriko>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mappy

Oh, and looks like you forgot that Enbu is a thing chap, Toriko no sells all Saitama's attacks by sending the kinetic energy of Saitama's attacks out of his body, or he could just go intangible. Then Toriko proceeds to deliver a double Devil enhanced infinite kugi and demolish Saitama, or he could just attack his soul from the Back Channel since the Back Channel = Astral Plane. And to add more to the stomp, he could use Conduct of the King to make sure Saitama is D-E-A-D.

I know how you..."debate", I suppose, so I'll just leave it at that, do not expect a reply.
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by RampagingSimian Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:36 pm

EVA_01 wrote:
RampagingSimian wrote:
EVA_01 wrote:

Whoopsies.

What's that? Blitz? Bitz who?

Current Toriko vs Saitama F006
Current Toriko vs Saitama F013

Toriko>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mappy

Oh, and looks like you forgot that Enbu is a thing chap, Toriko no sells all Saitama's attacks by sending the kinetic energy of Saitama's attacks out of his body, or he could just go intangible. Then Toriko proceeds to deliver a double Devil enhanced infinite kugi and demolish Saitama, or he could just attack his soul from the Back Channel since the Back Channel = Astral Plane. And to add more to the stomp, he could use Conduct of the King to make sure Saitama is D-E-A-D.

I know how you..."debate", I suppose, so I'll just leave it at that, do not expect a reply.

Lasertiming feats, please no. Basil Hawkins should be FTL then.

How is Toriko going to activate Enbu/go intangible when Saitama has already punched him?

Also, what's wrong with my debating? Oh, sorry, forgot I shouldn't expect a response from somebody as wise and holy as yourself. Rolling Eyes
RampagingSimian
RampagingSimian
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Mass Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:50 pm

Ok guys lets keep the debates civil please. I disagree that Toriko could beat Saitama let alone stomp. For starters let's look at the back channel. We have no way of knowing if that is a permanent ability or temporary due to actively eating pair. We should wait on using that for debate until it is confirmed. In regards to Enbu, Toriko can be pressured into breaking his Enbu which we saw with Bambina. iIRC the fastest feat from Toriko was Cocos spear almost at light speed. Wasn't that due to the combined power of the four heavenly kings? If so then we can't give that feat to Toriko. IMO mind rape wouldn't work on Saitama. No one used it on the Enbu Master (forgot his name giant mountain monkey), or on Bambina. I think it only works on enemies far weaker then they intend to kill. Let's continue this debate please
Mass
Mass
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:38 pm

Less sarcasm and passive-aggressiveness guys. Keep things civil.
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by Mass Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:45 pm

Thank you Akronawolf17, I'd like to keep this battle going as I think both sides have a strong argument.

I would also like to point out three similar feats across the two manga. When Boros launched Saitama to the moon. As we all know Saitama was completely unharmed after being hit, colliding with the moon and then jumping all the way back from the moon to Earth. That feat covered more distance in a single jump then any feat so far in the whole Toriko series iirc but please correct me if I'm wrong. Now let's compare that to blue oni vs horse King herc. Blue Oni confirmed that if he didn't counter Herc Kick with an equal force he would've been sent to outer space. We don't know how far into outer space he would've been launched so this is only my personal opinion but I think herc kick would most definitely have killed him had he not covered. Another feat was Bambinas tail whip. the attack was so strong it's shockwave split a satellite in orbit in half. The distance isn't nearly as great as Boros launched Saitama but please not im not saying Boros is stronger then Bambina in any way. I'm just saying Boros' attack was more impressive. Also Toriko said that if they didn't dodge the tail whip they all would've died. I take that as Saitama getting hit by an attack with more power and no only survived but took zero damage. Again let me say I'm not saying Boros is stronger. I'm just saying when Boros hit Saitama to the moon that force must have been greater than the force of Bambinas casual tail whip since the distance of the former was so much greater.

What do you all think?
Mass
Mass
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:31 am

I disagree. AoE=/=power. Going by this logic, Gon Freecs is more powerful then Toriko, because he punched someone further then Toriko has. So what if Boros' attack launched Saitama to the moon? Bambina's had the radius to cut the Toriko planet in half, and the potency to cut through Sani's hair and oneshot the King's. If Boros' punch collided with Bambina's tail flick, Boros would die instantly.

As for the Mold Spear, no, it doesn't need help to be that fast. Coco can spam them at that speed with no problem now.

Let's not forget Enbu. Using it, Toriko could temporarily match a sealed Bambina in arm wrestling, the same one that has the striking strength to split a continent that could fit our earth inside of it comfortably. Not saying Toriko has PL strength, but it's still more impressive then any feat of Saitama's imo.
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by RampagingSimian Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:06 pm

Akronawol17 wrote:I disagree. AoE=/=power. Going by this logic, Gon Freecs is more powerful then Toriko, because he punched someone further then Toriko has. So what if Boros' attack launched Saitama to the moon? Bambina's had the radius to cut the Toriko planet in half, and the potency to cut through Sani's hair and oneshot the King's. If Boros' punch collided with Bambina's tail flick, Boros would die instantly.

As for the Mold Spear, no, it doesn't need help to be that fast. Coco can spam them at that speed with no problem now.

Let's not forget Enbu. Using it, Toriko could temporarily match a sealed Bambina in arm wrestling, the same one that has the striking strength to split a continent that could fit our earth inside of it comfortably. Not saying Toriko has PL strength, but it's still more impressive then any feat of Saitama's imo.

Saitama also had the ability to no sell a lifewiping beam, Toriko doesn not have the sort of durability to take hits like that or the speed to avoid them.
RampagingSimian
RampagingSimian
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Mass Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:36 pm

What do you think requires more power: splitting a continent with a punch (only Bambina can claim that feat as only he was suggested being able to do that) or jumping from the moon back to Earth (238,500 miles) like it was nothing. Also was Bambina really trying to arm wrestle? Wasn't it a part of the dance where Bambina flips his partner with his arm? If so then we can't say he matched sealed Bambina as he wasn't even trying to arm wrestle.
Mass
Mass
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:45 pm

Mass wrote:What do you think requires more power: splitting a continent with a punch (only Bambina can claim that feat as only he was suggested being able to do that) or jumping from the moon back to Earth (238,500 miles) like it was nothing.  Also was Bambina really trying to arm wrestle? Wasn't it a part of the dance where Bambina flips his partner with his arm? If so then we can't say he matched sealed Bambina as he wasn't even trying to arm wrestle.
the continent could fit earth inside of it, so yes, much more impressive the. A simple jump.
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkstar Dragon Of Su Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:47 pm

He split a continent the size of earth. Which is better than any feat in OPM
Darkstar Dragon Of Su
Darkstar Dragon Of Su
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by RampagingSimian Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:11 am

Darkstar Dragon Of Su wrote:He split a continent the size of earth. Which is better than any feat in OPM
That's Bambina's feat, not Toriko's.
RampagingSimian
RampagingSimian
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:39 am

Mass wrote:Othus where are you getting small planet DC? There was a mention that Bambina could destroy a continent with an enbu punch but they never said anything about Toriko having that kind of power.  I love Toriko and all but it does get exaggrated quite a bit sometimes. The whole mountain turtle continent level thing is a great example. The only thing the manga stating iirc was that it survived a combined attack covering an area the size of a continent. The surface of a land mass is nothing compared to the total mass if you think about it. I'm not saying mount turtle isn't extremely durable I'm just saying we all, myself included have a tendency to exaggrate our favorite characters power.

Back on topic I actually think Saitama has this still. Since we have yet to see Saitama really try we can only use his current feats. Surviving a kick that shot him to the moon with absolutely no damage and then jumping back to Earth is a huge feat. Add in that he completely blocked Boros' attack.  Boros' claimed that attack was strong enough to wipe out all life on the planet; granted we don't know for certain if that was indeed possible. Saitama blocked that attack and split the sky with a single punch. The entire fight with Boros Saitama never really tried as Boros confirmed.  I can't wait until the Garou fight gets finalized then Saitama will have even more insane feats.

i suggest you re-read that one episode because the example was made to show the kings potency when they were about to attack. bambina is far above that panel where a random monkey splits area 7 btw and the proof is that with a casual tail swipe not even at 100% of power bambina was still able to do damage on a planetary scale.

as for the mt turtle example i think we know the blast area was a result of all the combined attacks on the beast, the werent shooting 1000's of miles away from the turtle, every single attack was headed right on to the beast.

saitama still has to prove a lot and his character doesnt help at all. he has no answer to a mugen kugi and if he's sent to space he'll die. he really got lucky when he landed on the moon because otherwise boros wouldve won that one.
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedForceSpider Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:31 pm

Double mugen kugi would be too much for Saitama. Needs a lot more feats to match.
SpeedForceSpider
SpeedForceSpider
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by RampagingSimian Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:03 am

Othus wrote:
Mass wrote:Othus where are you getting small planet DC? There was a mention that Bambina could destroy a continent with an enbu punch but they never said anything about Toriko having that kind of power.  I love Toriko and all but it does get exaggrated quite a bit sometimes. The whole mountain turtle continent level thing is a great example. The only thing the manga stating iirc was that it survived a combined attack covering an area the size of a continent. The surface of a land mass is nothing compared to the total mass if you think about it. I'm not saying mount turtle isn't extremely durable I'm just saying we all, myself included have a tendency to exaggrate our favorite characters power.

Back on topic I actually think Saitama has this still. Since we have yet to see Saitama really try we can only use his current feats. Surviving a kick that shot him to the moon with absolutely no damage and then jumping back to Earth is a huge feat. Add in that he completely blocked Boros' attack.  Boros' claimed that attack was strong enough to wipe out all life on the planet; granted we don't know for certain if that was indeed possible. Saitama blocked that attack and split the sky with a single punch. The entire fight with Boros Saitama never really tried as Boros confirmed.  I can't wait until the Garou fight gets finalized then Saitama will have even more insane feats.

i suggest you re-read that one episode because the example was made to show the kings potency when they were about to attack. bambina is far above that panel  where a random monkey splits area 7 btw and the proof is that with a casual tail swipe not even at 100% of power bambina was still able to do damage on a planetary scale.

as for the mt turtle example i think we know the blast area was a result of all the combined attacks on the beast, the werent shooting 1000's of miles away from the turtle, every single attack was headed right on to the beast.

saitama still has to prove a lot and his character doesnt help at all. he has no answer to a mugen kugi and if he's sent to space he'll die. he really got lucky when he landed on the moon because otherwise boros wouldve won that one.
My bad, but what's Toriko durability looking at right now?
RampagingSimian
RampagingSimian
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:03 pm

well he took on bambina's grip which was above the quadrillion ton range i think that's pretty good.
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by COMBATRON Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:21 pm

SAITAMA.
COMBATRON
COMBATRON
Recruit