Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Dante(s) Vs Boros and Saitama

4 posters

Go down

Current Dante(s) Vs Boros and Saitama Empty Current Dante(s) Vs Boros and Saitama

Post by Darkstar Dragon Of Su Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:13 am

Hey guys, this is my first post on this site. Thought I'd try abattle as my introduction lol. Btw, I'm Formercrimsonking from anime vice.

This is dante(s) from the God of High school.

Speed is equal.

Battle takes place at the cell Games
Darkstar Dragon Of Su
Darkstar Dragon Of Su
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Current Dante(s) Vs Boros and Saitama Empty Re: Current Dante(s) Vs Boros and Saitama

Post by Low Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:31 am

Should've included a pic... idk who Dante is...or don't remember...wait... Dante...that clone?

Uh...he's at best only country level. Boros and Saitama takes it in an overpowering victory...

Low
Low
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Current Dante(s) Vs Boros and Saitama Empty Re: Current Dante(s) Vs Boros and Saitama

Post by The_Son_of_Man Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:53 pm

Team 2 blitz.
The_Son_of_Man
The_Son_of_Man
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:40 pm

To be honest, Dante is a whiney pussy who got his ass beat, even when there was TWO of him fighting AT THE SAME TIME. Then he tried to act all badass by beating up an exhausted Mo-Ri in base, and a fodder character, who also beat his ass for a good portion of the fight. It could be a dozen Dante's here, and he'd still lose.
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by Low Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:16 pm

Akronawol17 wrote:To be honest, Dante is a whiney pussy who got his ass beat, even when there was TWO of him fighting AT THE SAME TIME. Then he tried to act all badass by beating up an exhausted Mo-Ri in base, and a fodder character, who also beat his ass for a good portion of the fight. It could be a dozen Dante's here, and he'd still lose.

Hmm. Tho tbh that lance guy is priest lol at least. He needs prep but he has a higher dc.
Low
Low
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down