Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seven Deadly Sins vs Soul Society Captains

3 posters

Go down

Seven Deadly Sins vs Soul Society Captains Empty Seven Deadly Sins vs Soul Society Captains

Post by Mass Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:51 am

Ok so I'm not 100% sure if this battle has been done here or not, so if it has I apologize. The Gotei 13 (only 6 of them) vs the current Seven (6) deadly sins. To make this as fair as possible I have used the captains with the most feats. If you think a particular captain is a stomp then I will change the match up.

Rules:
- Bloodlusted
- No knowledge and no prep
- BFR allowed
- win via death or knockout (so cannot win with just BFR)
- Mel may use Demon form
- Merlin is restricted to only current feats
- Current Sins
- Oblivious no soul crush and Sins can see/interact with Captains
- All captains are based on Aizen Arc only (no royal guard byakuya and no shinkai Kenpachi)

Captains:
- Byakuya
- Kenpachi
- Hitsugaya
- Komamura
- Sui-Fon
- Kurotsuchi

Round 1 - Equal Speed
Round 2 - Unequal Speed
Bonus Round - Current Captains Unequal Speed
Mass
Mass
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Seven Deadly Sins vs Soul Society Captains Empty Re: Seven Deadly Sins vs Soul Society Captains

Post by Akronawol17 Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:07 am

Sins take this. The Captains at this point weren't nearly as powerful as they are now, and the Sins have better DC, hax and speed.

Also, is Escanor in this?
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Seven Deadly Sins vs Soul Society Captains Empty Re: Seven Deadly Sins vs Soul Society Captains

Post by Mass Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:12 am

Akronawol17 wrote:Sins take this. The Captains at this point weren't nearly as powerful as they are now, and the Sins have better DC, hax and speed.

Also, is Escanor in this?

Well there is a bonus Round for current captains. No only the current sins, Mel, Ban, King, Diana, Merlin, and Gowther. Until we actually see Escanor fight I can't use him
Mass
Mass
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:20 am

We did see him fight, even if he did stomp his opponent. He melted a stone tower by whispering boom 0_0

Also, didn't see the last round. Captains stomp in that one.
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerrathe Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:43 pm

Current curbstomp, Aizen arc captains get beat but not that easy to be honest.Kenpachi has still insane feats since he did not get stronger after that arc until after his death battle so first invasion feats should still display how strong he is.
Zerrathe
Zerrathe
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down