Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akira Kongou vs the Strawhats

+2
Akronawol17
Chef_Banchou
6 posters

Go down

Akira Kongou vs the Strawhats Empty Akira Kongou vs the Strawhats

Post by Chef_Banchou Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:02 am

Akira Kongou (Kongou Banchou)

VS

The Strawhat Pirates (One Piece)

No CIS/PIS, no BFR, speed equalized, they start start 15 feet apart, win by K.O or death. Akira CANNOT go Giant Mode, but he CAN go into Wild Mode. If Akira is getting stomped, then he may get assistance from Machine Banchou. If the Strawhats are getting stomped, they may get the help of Sabo (Logia intangiblity OFF).

Fight takes place on Shin, from 666 Satan/O-Parts Hunters.

Who wins?
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Akira Kongou vs the Strawhats Empty Re: Akira Kongou vs the Strawhats

Post by Akronawol17 Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:50 am

Jio blasts them with Shin for invading his ship lol

But seriously, Akira takes this
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ban Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:04 am

if zoro could cut akira when using Wild Mode, Strawhat Pirates win
Ban
Ban
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:10 am

Ban wrote:if zoro could cut akira when using Wild Mode, Strawhat Pirates win

That'd be very debatable on its own...but I'd assume that he couldn't. After all, Machine Banchou could punch holes in Gouriki Banchou, despite her Hyperion Complex, and yet he couldn't pierce Wild Mode Akira's muscles, even when using Solid Screw, iirc. And he only gets about 100x more powerful by EoS, so I'm still going with Akira.

Also, Akira could just break Zoro's swords. He was shown to bd capable of such a thing in the first arc of the manga.
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Post by Captivated- Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:44 am

Strawhats win mostly off of speed equal and numbers imo. I think that Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Brook close up with Franky supporting would be too much to handle even for Akira. He'd kill near everyone but would eventually be put down.
Captivated-
Captivated-
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:17 pm

Captivated- wrote:Strawhats win mostly off of speed equal and numbers imo. I think that Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Brook close up with Franky supporting would be too much to handle even for Akira. He'd kill near everyone but would eventually be put down.

I don't know, dude...even with superior numbers, I don't see how they would win. Zoro is really their only chance, to be honest, and even then Akira could still take Zoro out in plenty of ways, such as breaking his swords, blocking them and countering, or just simply dodging them, though that would be difficult, given the AoE of Zoro's more powerful attacks.

Akira has the advantage in almost every way. He's stronger, more durable, has superior DC, has better stamina, and can regenerate. He could oneshot over half of them, and simply wear the rest down with his constant attacks.
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohige Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:34 pm

I have no clue how Akira doesn't win this with mid diff at best.
Kurohige
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:36 pm

Kurohige wrote:I have no clue how Akira doesn't win this with mid diff at best.

Just to be sure, you know that this is base mode Akira, right?
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohige Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:51 pm

Yes, Zoro so far is the only one with feats that could actually put down Akira, however he has enough durability to survive that, not to mention he is pretty fast himself, Zoro only cut Pica with the help of another pirate and used the added momentum to cut him in half. The only real threats here are Luffy and Zoro. Luffy. And assuming this is EoS base akira his stats should be much better than the displays of Luffy since he should have town level capabilities at that point and cna't this guy shake islands with his fist clashes? Base or not it took everything Zoro had with help to dish out what Akira could take with a bit of damage. Luffy hasn't displayed anything to put him on Zoro in the strength department yet, depending on how this fight with Doflamingo plays out i may change my mind, but I don't see Akira losing even nerfed like this.
Kurohige
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:58 pm

Kurohige wrote:Yes, Zoro so far is the only one with feats that could actually put down Akira, however he has enough durability to survive that, not to mention he is pretty fast himself, Zoro only cut Pica with the help of another pirate and used the added momentum to cut him in half. The only real threats here are Luffy and Zoro. Luffy. And assuming this is EoS base akira his stats should be much better than the displays of Luffy since he should have town level capabilities at that point and cna't this guy shake islands with his fist clashes? Base or not it took everything Zoro had with help to dish out what Akira could take with a bit of damage. Luffy hasn't displayed anything to put him on Zoro in the strength department yet, depending on how this fight with Doflamingo plays out i may change my mind, but I don't see Akira losing even nerfed like this.

That's...surprisingly identical to what I believe, lol.

I pretty much agree with everything you said, ironically enough. And yes, Akira did shake an island while trading blows with Haikai Banchou. The earthquakes reached all the way to Tokyo city, and raised alerts, and he only gets a hell of a lot stronger by EoS. Yet Phantomrant says that doesn't even put Akira at mountain level... :/
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Post by RampagingSimian Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:06 pm

Chef_Banchou wrote:
Kurohige wrote:Yes, Zoro so far is the only one with feats that could actually put down Akira, however he has enough durability to survive that, not to mention he is pretty fast himself, Zoro only cut Pica with the help of another pirate and used the added momentum to cut him in half. The only real threats here are Luffy and Zoro. Luffy. And assuming this is EoS base akira his stats should be much better than the displays of Luffy since he should have town level capabilities at that point and cna't this guy shake islands with his fist clashes? Base or not it took everything Zoro had with help to dish out what Akira could take with a bit of damage. Luffy hasn't displayed anything to put him on Zoro in the strength department yet, depending on how this fight with Doflamingo plays out i may change my mind, but I don't see Akira losing even nerfed like this.

I pretty much agree with everything you said, ironically enough. And yes, Akira did shake an island while trading blows with Haikai Banchou. The earthquakes reached all the way to Tokyo city, and raised alerts, and he only gets a hell of a lot stronger by EoS. Yet Phantomrant says that doesn't even put Akira at mountain level... :/

Neutral Would that make 7th gate Gai mountain level for shaking Turtle Island?
RampagingSimian
RampagingSimian
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:13 pm

RampagingSimian wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:

First of all, Turtle Island was rather small, iirc. And second, Akira didn't just shake the island, remember? He caused earthquakes that went all the way from Muginjima, to Tokyo, and was still strong enough to raise earthquake alerts, even from that distance. Not only that, but if that feat alone wasn't enough proof, it was stated that EoS Akira is dozens of times stronger than even Wild Mode Akira, post Kongou Genes Awakening. So I would say he's at the very least mountain level, by EoS, in base mode.
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Post by RampagingSimian Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:08 pm

Chef_Banchou wrote:
RampagingSimian wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:

First of all, Turtle Island was rather small, iirc. And second, Akira didn't just shake the island, remember? He caused earthquakes that went all the way from Muginjima, to Tokyo, and was still strong enough to raise earthquake alerts, even from that distance. Not only that, but if that feat alone wasn't enough proof, it was stated that EoS Akira is dozens of times stronger than even Wild Mode Akira, post Kongou Genes Awakening. So I would say he's at the very least mountain level, by EoS, in base mode.

Turtle Island should be like 20 km or something.

What's the difference, don't earthquakes shake things? What's the distance from where he fought to Tokyo?
RampagingSimian
RampagingSimian
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:42 am

RampagingSimian wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
RampagingSimian wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:

Turtle Island should be like 20 km or something.

What's the difference, don't earthquakes shake things? What's the distance from where he fought to Tokyo?

Really? Oh, then it was actually bigger than Mugenjima, lol. But anyway, Mugenjima is 13 km in length. However, the distance from Tokyo to the island is 43 km, so in actuality the feat was causing earthquakes 56 km+ in distance, and like I said, he's literally like 100x stronger by EoS, post Kongou Genes Awakening.

Here's the scan showing the distance:

Akira Kongou vs the Strawhats Jkongo10
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down