Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kongou Banchou Respect Thread

5 posters

Go down

Kongou Banchou Respect Thread Empty Kongou Banchou Respect Thread

Post by Chef_Banchou Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:50 pm

Welcome to the official Kongou Banchou Respect Thread! This is a major work in progress, as it will take me awhile to find and post all of the scans fir the various feats performed by the cast of Kongou Banchou. If there is any feats I forget to list, scan I fail to post, or anything of the sort, feel free to let me know, or even add the missing details in yourself. Before I start, please keep in mind that I am, by absoluetly no means, a math expert. In fact, I struggle with high school algebra. So if you would like calcs with the feats and scans I post, you'll most liely need to add them yourself, or get a math wiz to do so. Anyway, now that all of that is out of the way, lets start this off with the MC of this highly underrated series!

Akira Kongou/Kongou Banchou: 

Strength: Akira is incredibly strong, even in Banchou standards. He has expressed great feats of strength very early on in the series, as early as the first chapter, where he does things such as, lift and carry a car, like it weighs nothing, throwing steel frames like a normal man would throw a knife, and even tossing a giant Bhudda statue over his head. And those were feats within the first 5 chapters! The further one reads into the series, the greater his strength seems to become. Here is all his best feats of strength, part 1: 
Kongou Banchou Respect Thread 5251e410

Note: my tablet is glitching, about to die, and is being stubborn...great...I'll have to post the scans later. :/
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Kongou Banchou Respect Thread Empty Re: Kongou Banchou Respect Thread

Post by Akronawol17 Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:53 pm

Because real men wear wear black jackets and have cool catch phrases B)
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:14 pm

LIKE I CARE!
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

https://othusvice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:20 pm

Don't sweat the small stuff Othus XD
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:49 pm

Hey!! Those are our words!! Only Banchou can say them!! XD
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Post by Low Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:29 am

you've copied my statements on comicvine along with the scan. dont do this! And you call yourself a mod?
Low
Low
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:00 am

Low wrote:you've copied my statements on comicvine along with the scan. dont do this! And you call yourself a mod?

Excuse me? I typed this whole thing myself, thank you very much. Don't accuse me of doing something like that, ever again.
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:14 am

Low, i watched Chef type this with my own eyes. I can vouch for him that it is his own individual work.
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:22 am

Low wrote:you've copied my statements on comicvine along with the scan. dont do this! And you call yourself a mod?

Low, the only similarities between our respect threads is sharing an analogy (steel beam = knife) that doesn't mean I ripped off your work.
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Post by Low Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:37 pm

Chef_Banchou wrote:

Low, the only similarities between our respect threads is sharing an analogy (steel beam = knife) that doesn't mean I ripped off your work.

It does appear so. V.v
Low
Low
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:39 pm

Low wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:

It does appear so. V.v

Just because I have one similar analogy in my respect thread, thats similar to your own, doesn't mean I took anything from you. Also, the scan was definetly not from your thread. What made you think that?
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Post by Low Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:10 am

Chef_Banchou wrote:
Low wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:

It does appear so. V.v

Just because I have one similar analogy in my respect thread, thats similar to your own, doesn't mean I took anything from you. Also, the scan was definetly not from your thread. What made you think that?

Well conveniently it's also the first feat you used. It's just doubtful aye.
Low
Low
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:17 am

Low wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
Low wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:

It does appear so. V.v

Conveniently? Doubtful? Dude, please don't act like I intentionally ripped off of your thread, because that's ridiculous and offensive. Akron can vouch for me; I typed everything myself, and it all came from my head. The knife part is a coincidence, and I picked the picture from a scantalation website, and cleaned it myself. I don't want to start any fights or cause anyone to hold a grudge against me, so could you please just let it go and believe me?
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Post by Low Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:18 am

Chef_Banchou wrote:
Low wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
Low wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:

It does appear so. V.v

Conveniently? Doubtful? Dude, please don't act like I intentionally ripped off of your thread, because that's ridiculous and offensive. Akron can vouch for me; I typed everything myself, and it all came from my head. The knife part is a coincidence, and I picked the picture from a scantalation website, and cleaned it myself. I don't want to start any fights or cause anyone to hold a grudge against me, so could you please just let it go and believe me?

Chill out man. lol Just gave you the reasons I doubted you. It could happen to anyone given the odd circumstances. I've already let go. I'm teasing you, as it were.
Low
Low
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:44 am

Low wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
Low wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
Low wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:

It does appear so. V.v

Chill out man. lol Just gave you the reasons I doubted you. It could happen to anyone given the odd circumstances. I've already let go. I'm teasing you, as it were.

Oh...ok then, lol.

I just hate being accused of stuff, lol.
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Post by SMXLR8 Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:47 pm

COOL Very Happy
SMXLR8
SMXLR8
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down