Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny Valentine and Johnny Joestar (Tusk Act 4 and Love train included) vs Goku (SS3) Vegeta(SS2) and Broly (SS)

+5
EVA_01
Omnivortex
ChaosKnight75
Akronawol17
Gio Gio
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Funny Valentine and Johnny Joestar (Tusk Act 4 and Love train included) vs Goku (SS3) Vegeta(SS2) and Broly (SS) - Page 3 Empty Re: Funny Valentine and Johnny Joestar (Tusk Act 4 and Love train included) vs Goku (SS3) Vegeta(SS2) and Broly (SS)

Post by Kurohige Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:32 pm

Gio Gio wrote:Yeah here's the thread if you'd like to take a look Funny V also soloed.
http://www.moviecodec.com/general/giorno-giovanna-vs-medaka-box-verse-352290/
Got heated but as you can see NLF at an all time high.
Gio solos anything not above universal, also that same site said Novel kars loses to Beyonder, i agree, but it seems that the site doesn't always agree with you.
Also, ONE guy said Funny solos and he admitted he never even read Medaka box... lol.
Kurohige
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Funny Valentine and Johnny Joestar (Tusk Act 4 and Love train included) vs Goku (SS3) Vegeta(SS2) and Broly (SS) - Page 3 Empty Re: Funny Valentine and Johnny Joestar (Tusk Act 4 and Love train included) vs Goku (SS3) Vegeta(SS2) and Broly (SS)

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:34 pm

Must be talking bout Spods he did read it.
And using NLF of course they'd win.
And what's range to Funny V?
I mean again paradoxing from existence.
And of course they don't agree and I believe Kars would defeat Beyonder but agree to disagree.
Gio stomps MB same with Funny V.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:36 pm

And again you ignored my argument on Funny V redirecting things.
And blowing up the planet wouldn't help here since as I said a blast can go elsewhere.
Global scale? You're right but what's stopping it from going to other dimensions.
And saying he'd be blitzed is nonsense only a stand can harm a stand notice Funny V didn't leave it D4C did why would funny V step out of it?
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:38 pm

And again saying >Blitz
FTL+ stand man for D4C its unknown for Tusk act 4.
So moot point with blitzing.
And they won't blow up the planet though is the thing they get close and they get paradoxed its quite simple.
And you say prove its universal. You could say that for GER too but then you'd have to prove KC is a universal stand which concepts exist everywhere they aren't scaled.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohige Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:04 pm

Time manipulation Stands are universal, stated by araki in an interview that i can link you to if you want. D4C is not FLT, hell Lucy even stabbed him in the neck and almost killed him if not for the chair being there by luck. The misfortune goes somewhere else on the globe, if the globe is destroyed the misfortune can not be redirected, he will be caught up in the blast, or just left to die in space and suffers the kars or Magenta Magenta treatment, Johnnyis a non factor since they would have to get close, neither Johnny nor Valentine have shown resitance to telepathy even with Love Train which only has a limited defense against physical harm. Broly in LSSJ was firing off ki blast just as a demonstartion and then blew up a planet. He was only roughing up Goku due to his grudge.

Funny Valaneinte has never shown the ability to send attacks toa nother dimension, he needs to put things in an inclosed space, hence why he needs the flag, in order to send the ki blast away he would need to step out of Love Train which would get him killed immediately. I'm having a hard time seeing Valentine having the speed and accuracy necessary to trap a ki blast in the flag to send it off to another dimension, let alone a barrage of them.

Ah, yes, the only a stand can harm a stand, yes I suppose you could argue NLF, but for the sake of argument let's say you are correct(Even though The World was still afected by Hamon and sunlight, and D'bo was able to cut silver chariot with a razor), it wont matter, the user's are still human, even if D4C stood in front of the blast the area of effect would still go around and destroy Valentine and Johnny, that's kinda why Dio dropping a steam roller was a big deal, You also forget, Love Train is NOT Funny Valentine's stand, it's Lucy's as such is would attempt to protect her more than Johnny or Valentine, if Broly reshapes the planet then Lucy get's seperated from the duo, thus leaving them exposed then they get nuked. Valentine needs time to use D4C, and jsut summoning an alternate version does not immediately blow them up, the have to meet and make contact with each other, also, the alternate version don't serve valentine, in addition, he would need to summon a version of them weak enough not to kill him immediately and thus nothing is stopping Broly from blowing him and his alternate version up when they come back. Also, Valentine and Johnny would have to stick side by side, , Johnny needs to move around or be a sitting duck, one of them will need to leave Love Train sooner or later.

Also, i already proved D4C is not anywhere close to FTL, he is single digit mach speed at best, Stands in SBR are slow by Jojo standards.

The only way they can win is if one of the duo decides to get close AND give Valentine enough time to find an alternate version of them weak enough to bi=ring out then make them get into close contact (Even then Diego was able to escape by going through the flag back into the other dimension before being destroyed so Goku should be able to simply IT then figure out not to get close.)

Also, you know Lucy herself can still be touched and affected like normal, Gyro and Johnny were able to pick her up and carry her away no problem, is Lucy is blown away by a shockwave or whatever, then no Love Train for the duo.

And again Love Train is only global,
Funny Valentine and Johnny Joestar (Tusk Act 4 and Love train included) vs Goku (SS3) Vegeta(SS2) and Broly (SS) - Page 3 Latest?cb=20111012212720

Broly solos and one shots. The only way he doesn't is if you want to make the argument that he gets in close so Johnny hits him with act 4 and Valentine gets him with another universe self, but then Goku will see Broly get blown up and start from afar, or just the other way around. But that is one scenario out of the 10 Goku and Broly win.

The Saiyns win 8/10
Kurohige
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnivortex Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:10 pm

@Kurohige
Well said, I didn't know some stuff about JJBA ,that's why its hard to me debate about it.But your analysis is flawless. Well done
Omnivortex
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarathustra Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:13 pm

Funny Valentine solos.
Zarathustra
Zarathustra
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:14 pm

No you can't use that interview for all stands he only asked in the interview for the range of Dio's timestop that's a common misconception floating around so saying "Araki" said that no he was only referring to Dio's timestop and nothing more.
And yes I suppose we are using that off panel him getting stabbed and Lucy didn't stab Funny V that was the other group of guys when she discovered her tears.
And now you'd have to prove that just because you blow the planet up=Love Train not working that's not a thing.
But he doesn't need to trap it in a flag is what you don't understand that's in ASB Johnny shot the nail bullets at him and it hit another guy that much was shown a ki blast can be fired and hit someone else.
And D'Bo didn't cut Silver chariot with a razor his STAND did.
There has never been an instance where a human has harmed a stand.
You keep saying speed blitz and all of this but D4C is FTL.
I agree with the Lucy thing and you do realize once Diego went back inside he was still destroyed right? So moot point.
I agree it'd take time but I also disagree with your speedblitz statements and whatnot I agree that with time they'd win but I also need to point out that if they throw ki blasts punches whatever it may be they have the chance of harming one another and again they can't see stands so to them it looks like Johnny is just aiming a fake gun until they get hit.
You aren't speedblitzing an auto defense and what not Stands are slow correct but not that slow.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:15 pm

And Broly getting close wouldn't be a good idea Tusk is ranged remember? One nail bullet and its all done.
Also the whole time stand thing is a misconception iv'e read that interview 1 thousand times over. Only Timestop was mentioned not time erasure none of that.
This is exactly what Araki himself said he did not say all time based stands so you can't make that assumption.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:17 pm

Its global and again someone else was hit by Johnny's nail bullet which was shot at Funny V.

Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:21 pm

And why would they blow the planet up?
Two normal humans standing next to em right?
And if they do get close remember break my heart?
D4C can scratch Broly Goku/vegeta and it'd end up hitting their heart.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:26 pm

I cannot see any of these guys getting past LT or Johnny's Tusk Act 4 so I agree to disagree I like the points you bring up and all.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohige Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:30 pm

Because Broly has shown no restraint before?
You are basically arguing that they wont win because they will hold back and handicap themselves long enough to be executed. Also Valentine does not have the physical ability to harm Goku or Broly directly. I also forget Vegeta is in this match, the fight turns into a very one sided stomp. Two opponents that already lose horribly against 3? Broly already solos. Vegeta telepathically kills them both like he did Cui.
Kurohige
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:31 pm

Now they're cui tier?
That's insane man.
And he won't physically be harming them?
I suppose they have dealt with the supernatural right?
And okay then lets say he can't hurt them you still haven't addressed the whole blast hitting one of them thing yes?
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohige Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:33 pm

i guess, but if you were only going to end with agree to disagree why make the thread? I don't mind but it's pretty clear that Love Train is only global, the blast would be sent somewhere else, blow up on a random person but then the explosion would travel back around and blow up everything else. That's like arguing that Bardock would have been safe if he simply flew to the other side of Planet Vegeta.... Also, why would Dio's time manipulation and a different range, it's time, that's the best we got since otherwise it's baseless and you get arguments like these where characters have infinite range.
Kurohige
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohige Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:35 pm

Gio Gio wrote:Now they're cui tier?
That's insane man.
And okay then lets say he can't hurt them you still haven't addressed the whole blast hitting one of them thing yes?
Umm yes, Johnny and Valentine are weaker than Cui, their STANDS mabe not, but remember when jotaro was gonna get killed by a pen in part 4? Josuke even stated "As powerful as the Stands are, the users are still human"

The duo is just outclassed, the blast gets sent tot h eother side of the blast, hits a random person, explodes, then ingulfs the rest of the planet, gg.
Kurohige
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:35 pm

But we're going by the interview no?
And what Araki said yes? The guy asking the questions only asked about Dio's timestop range since SP and The World are similar stands I suppose that'd make sense but all time based stands? Even when he didn't say so? That's a bit unfair.
And the range of stands refer usually to how far they can go away from their master fighting range.
And i'm not saying anything of the sort but why send planet busters if you simply see them as normal humans or as Broly "Trash".
Again I agree to disagree.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:37 pm

I like that outlier.
Remember when Goku was gonna be killed by a heart disease?
Again explosion happens global and if that's the case then no one wins at that point right? Unless Funny Jumps and goes into a different universe where the planet isn't destroyed.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:38 pm

If you wish to keep debating this I will.
However if you will not change your mind like I won't change mine then agree to disagree otherwise I have to go for now.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarathustra Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:41 pm

Kurohige wrote:
That's insane man.
Umm yes, Johnny and Valentine are weaker than Cui, their STANDS mabe not, but remember when jotaro was gonna get killed by a pen in part 4? Josuke even stated "As powerful as the Stands are, the users are still human"

The duo is just outclassed, the blast gets sent tot h eother side of the blast, hits a random person, explodes, then ingulfs the rest of the planet, gg.

Even the Stand users were above humans. Jonathan Joestar was able to keep up with Tarakus who could casually shatter cliffs with his bare hands, and Joseph Joestar could dodge a laser fired at point blank range.
Zarathustra
Zarathustra
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:50 pm

Didn't Jotaro cut his leg when he fell out of a tree?
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohige Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:55 pm

Zarathustra wrote:
Kurohige wrote:
That's insane man.

Even the Stand users were above humans. Jonathan Joestar was able to keep up with Tarakus who could casually shatter cliffs with his bare hands, and Joseph Joestar could dodge a laser fired at point blank range.
Jonathan>Joseph>>>Jotaro in terms of phyical capabilities. Jotaro used Star platinum to take out random thugs, Joseph and Jonathan did the same bare handed, and Jonathan before he had hamon. Jotaro never had their training or background, I think even Josuke or Okuyasu would beat jotaro in a street fight not using their Stands. Jolyne even displayed better physical feats. Still doesn't protect them from telepathic explosions.
Kurohige
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3