Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny Valentine and Johnny Joestar (Tusk Act 4 and Love train included) vs Goku (SS3) Vegeta(SS2) and Broly (SS)

+5
EVA_01
Omnivortex
ChaosKnight75
Akronawol17
Gio Gio
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Funny Valentine and Johnny Joestar (Tusk Act 4 and Love train included) vs Goku (SS3) Vegeta(SS2) and Broly (SS) - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny Valentine and Johnny Joestar (Tusk Act 4 and Love train included) vs Goku (SS3) Vegeta(SS2) and Broly (SS)

Post by Omnivortex Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:35 am

Gio Gio wrote:I saw the video.
Now tell me can they resist getting paradoxed from existence or getting past a defense like Love train.
Again i'll wait.
What that video showed didn't prove anything.
Now you're heading into NLF territory don't say JJBA can't use NLF but you go on and use it with DBZ.
Yeah no, that video proved they had Hax resistance ,no need to be in denial to win this debate, that's pathetic tbh. When they have MFTL speed like Goku,Vegeta and Broly then show me . Also,of course its a NLF, it just won't affect every character in fiction ,smh.
Omnivortex
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Funny Valentine and Johnny Joestar (Tusk Act 4 and Love train included) vs Goku (SS3) Vegeta(SS2) and Broly (SS) - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny Valentine and Johnny Joestar (Tusk Act 4 and Love train included) vs Goku (SS3) Vegeta(SS2) and Broly (SS)

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:37 am

Yeah cause the "Hax" there is=To Love train and D4C's ability.
Again i'll wait.
And yes because you're not doing the same thing here saying that Ki blasts will effect everything in fiction.
Why do you have so many double standards?
Its pathetic to be honest.
And MFTL? Yeah now you're wanking.
And yeah cause battles don't take place in neutral realms and again i'll wait on them surviving paradoxing from existence or getting through LT.

Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:38 am

Akrona lock this please.
Obvious denial is going on here.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:40 am

Omni, don't use words like pathetic for people in a debate, it just starts fights. Same goes for smh.

Also, i will not lock the thread yet. There is no reason to, as long as the battle is debatable. Just keep this civil guys, or agree to disagree. Just stop fighting.
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:41 am

I'm not trying to fight but when someone keeps denying things and providing no proof on what they claim or provide something irrelevant then that can get very annoying.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnivortex Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:22 pm

Gio Gio wrote:I'm not trying to fight but when someone keeps denying things and providing no proof on what they claim or provide something irrelevant then that can get very annoying.
you said they haven't hax resistance then I proved you wrong then you said they haven't deal with the love train and D4C, well of course they haven't ,that only exist in JJBA -_-
Regardless their ki allowed them to have hax resistance .
Example you don't see picolo tranaformaing majin buu into a sword . if it wasn't for their speed I would say Jojo team wins ,but for now IMO Z team wins

Last edited by Omnivortex on Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Omnivortex
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnivortex Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:23 pm

Akronawol17 wrote:Omni, don't use words like pathetic for people in a debate, it just starts fights. Same goes for smh.

Also, i will not lock the thread yet. There is no reason to, as long as the battle is debatable. Just keep this civil guys, or agree to disagree. Just stop fighting.
youre right I'm.sorry.
Omnivortex
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:23 pm

You didn't prove me wrong.
You have yet to show them dealing with anything on LT or D4C's level they don't deal with hax sir.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnivortex Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:25 pm

Gio Gio wrote:You didn't prove me wrong.
You have yet to show them dealing with anything on LT or D4C's level they don't deal with hax sir.
time manipulation and space manipulation isn't on their lvl? I doubt that

Edit: and yes I proved you wrong because you said they didn't have Hax resistance.
Omnivortex
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:26 pm

Time and space?
That's not what D4C or LT are about o.o
LT is a defense a phenomenon if you will.
And D4C is all about dimensional hax bringing back two people who will collide and explode.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnivortex Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:34 pm

Gio Gio wrote:Time and space?
That's not what D4C or LT are about o.o
LT is a defense a phenomenon if you will.
And D4C is all about dimensional hax bringing back two people who will collide and explode.
I didn't say that it was about time and space. I said that Z cast had resistance to that, so their hax being above time and space like you implied is wrong. Dimensional hax? That's good but what gives if gets speedblitzed? Defense phenomenon ? Interesting but has it work with guys who can destroy solar systems by just raw power?
Omnivortex
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:35 pm

Now you're trying to say they destroy solar systems.
And now show such resistance.
You can't show Paradoxing from existence resistance nor them getting past LT.
Which can and will redirect misfortune elsewhere.
That powerful blast could hit someone elsewhere or it could hit someone right next to them.
And it also makes the tiniest of wounds fatal.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnivortex Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:42 pm

Gio Gio wrote:Now you're trying to say they destroy solar systems.
And now show such resistance.
You can't show Paradoxing from existence resistance nor them getting past LT.
Which can and will redirect misfortune elsewhere.
That powerful blast could hit someone elsewhere or it could hit someone right next to them.
And it also makes the tiniest of wounds fatal.
so his phenomenon defense has never worked with guys that can destroy solar system, OK

Broly will die though he will try to fight and by default will touch him and be paradox. But that trick only work once on the Saiyans. They are smart and will use long range ki blast attacks. Or just kill the guy with the hax and problem solved.

Last edited by Omnivortex on Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Omnivortex
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:43 pm

No one from DBZ has any sort of way to get past Love Train, which doesn't need activation it's an automatic phenomenal defense with no specified range. It puts Funny V and D4C and a dimensional gap which sends away all misfortune, leaving only good fortune.
To get pass it you not only need something that can pass dimensions, you also need to back it up with infinite energy.
And there's D4C, which can erase any entity from existence as long as it brings to another dimension which contains another version of said entity. In JJBA, two of the same being cannot exist simultaneously in the same dimension, if they did both of them would be erased from existence.
While Love Train is repelling all misfortune, Funny V can jump to a parallel dimension, bring a copy of any of these guys and erase them from existence one by one, and they're not blitzing him, his stand is FTL+.
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:43 pm

Yes because the Ki blasts will not be getting redirected elsewhere yes?
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:44 pm

EVA_01 wrote:No one from DBZ has any sort of way to get past Love Train, which doesn't need activation it's an automatic phenomenal defense with no specified range. It puts Funny V and D4C and a dimensional gap which sends away all misfortune, leaving only good fortune.
To get pass it you not only need something that can pass dimensions, you also need to back it up with infinite energy.
And there's D4C, which can erase any entity from existence as long as it brings to another dimension which contains another version of said entity. In JJBA, two of the same being cannot exist simultaneously in the same dimension, if they did both of them would be erased from existence.
While Love Train is repelling all misfortune, Funny V can jump to a parallel dimension, bring a copy of any of these guys and erase them from existence one by one, and they're not blitzing him, his stand is FTL+.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:45 pm

Exactly what he said.
Also the whole thing of LT they won't be getting any blitzing done and Johnny no longer needs the horse for Tusk Act 4 its just with him now.
So to them he'll just be a guy in a wheelchair.
Once he shoots one of those nails they're screwed.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnivortex Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:48 pm

Gio Gio wrote:Yes because the Ki blasts will not be getting redirected elsewhere yes?
Broly will just blow up the planet for shit and giggles , that killed their planetary range .Nah he will just speedblitz
Omnivortex
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:48 pm

Yep, I finally remembered that since I recently reread Ball Breaker, Break your heart, and D4C arcs.

If Johnny shoots his nails with Tusk ACT 4 he mega solos. Infinite damage + Infinite speed + gravitational pull that can affect multiverses.
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:50 pm

EVA_01 wrote:Yep, I finally remembered that since I recently reread Ball Breaker, Break your heart, and D4C arcs.

If Johnny shoots his nails with Tusk ACT 4 he mega solos. Infinite damage + Infinite speed + gravitational pull that can affect multiverses.
Yus.
However no one seems to get this.
And Anti took Medaka Box verse off of Gio's victories claiming Ajimu is a higher level entity.
Wat
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:50 pm

Ajimu? Didn't she have some plot manipulating powers?
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:51 pm

Lol she had quadrillions of powers that she never showed.
Her best feat was blowing up a star literally.
However with MB NLF is accepted,
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:53 pm

The things I heard about her are absolutely crazy. Changing the genre of the manga and what not.
Honestly I'm not knowledgeable enough on her to call it.
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:55 pm

Yeah here's the thread if you'd like to take a look Funny V also soloed.
http://www.moviecodec.com/general/giorno-giovanna-vs-medaka-box-verse-352290/
Got heated but as you can see NLF at an all time high.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohige Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:29 pm

Gio Gio wrote:You aren't speedblitzing love train lol
And you seem to forget that DBZ characters can't see stands and also the fact that a scratch on the arm can=A scratch to the heart.
When it redirects misfortune it can also redirect attacks and again.
Infinite rotation that attacks all dimensions>Planet busting.
And you'd need to show that Love Train has a range which it doesn't. And its not NLF that's literally what it does its a phenomenon.
And if it redirects the planet will be fine like I said what it took to take him out was an infinite rotation.
And you seem to be under the impression that Goku vegeta or broly would be blowing up the planet.
DBZ character's don't need to see that Stands lol, if they blow up everything around them they get the user, fact is, none of the Stands here can hurt the duo aside from Act 4 which is too slow, D$C needs to got hrough another dimension and find an alternate version of Goku and Brolly that isn't nearly as strong as the current ones to win, it takes time, time he does not have. Funny Valentine wont have the ability to put a scratch on Goku or Broly.

Act 4 could potentially punch through a ki blast but multiple ki blast from both Broly and Goku? No, he's getting tagged and they are getting destroyed. You realize Stands have a HUGE limit, such as range, right?

Also Steel Ball Run was araki's retcon after things got too powerful in part 6, Stands ar enot even FTL anymore, MAYBE Diego from antoher universe if we say his stats are equal to The World's in part 3, but D4C has single digit mach speed, it was barley avoiding Johnny's nail bullets and Gyro's steel ball. And agian, the range for Love Trian is global, Valentine cements this:
Funny Valentine and Johnny Joestar (Tusk Act 4 and Love train included) vs Goku (SS3) Vegeta(SS2) and Broly (SS) - Page 2 Img000016
It pushes it to far away places "On this Earth"
Funny Valentine and Johnny Joestar (Tusk Act 4 and Love train included) vs Goku (SS3) Vegeta(SS2) and Broly (SS) - Page 2 Img000017
"Shot somewhere else in this world"
Funny Valentine and Johnny Joestar (Tusk Act 4 and Love train included) vs Goku (SS3) Vegeta(SS2) and Broly (SS) - Page 2 17
The misfortune is carried as far away as possible, the limit was the other side of the planet to someone else, if they are n more people to take the misfortune? Valentine has nothing to redirect and he and Johnny die. It has been stated even on the wikia the Love train works on a global scale, only time manipulation Stands works universally, and Ringo's people were still aware of. Love Train is planet level, Broly easily decimates him.

Also, Love Train has shown no ability to defend against telekenetic attacks, something higher tier DBZ characters can do
Funny Valentine and Johnny Joestar (Tusk Act 4 and Love train included) vs Goku (SS3) Vegeta(SS2) and Broly (SS) - Page 2 047-MqLPn
Funny Valentine and Johnny Joestar (Tusk Act 4 and Love train included) vs Goku (SS3) Vegeta(SS2) and Broly (SS) - Page 2 Goku_Kiai_Wave

Now YOU have to prove Love Train is universal, the misfortune, by defintion is suppossed to be sent as far away as possible from Valaentine or those within the light, if it was universal it would have been sent to the other side of the universe or another planet.

Valentine is also faar too slow here, Diego was easily dodging his attacks, Valentine's ability was said to be equal to his Stand and yet:
Funny Valentine and Johnny Joestar (Tusk Act 4 and Love train included) vs Goku (SS3) Vegeta(SS2) and Broly (SS) - Page 2 Img000029
Funny Valentine and Johnny Joestar (Tusk Act 4 and Love train included) vs Goku (SS3) Vegeta(SS2) and Broly (SS) - Page 2 Img000030
Yet Diego could dodge about 4 of them including D4C itself, but was caught off guard and blitzed by Wekapipo, someone barley superhuman via scaling
Funny Valentine and Johnny Joestar (Tusk Act 4 and Love train included) vs Goku (SS3) Vegeta(SS2) and Broly (SS) - Page 2 Img000014

Gyro also dodged and surprise attack from D4C
Funny Valentine and Johnny Joestar (Tusk Act 4 and Love train included) vs Goku (SS3) Vegeta(SS2) and Broly (SS) - Page 2 18
Funny Valentine and Johnny Joestar (Tusk Act 4 and Love train included) vs Goku (SS3) Vegeta(SS2) and Broly (SS) - Page 2 19
Valentine must also come out from his barrier to harm anyone and he was almost hit by both Gyro's ball and Johnny's nail. Goku and Broly both blitz him easily as he would likely start by trying to shoot them since he has no knowledge. You are right, it is a phenomenon- a Global phenomenon. Broly or Goku would acceidently blow up the planet if they fired a blast at them, thus killing Johnny and Valentine. Also, broly would not care about blowing up the planet. He was blowing up planets for fun in his teenage years, the only reaosn he did not blow up the planet in th emovie was because of Goku and wanting to get revenge, also his father had him under control for some time.

Valentine loses this badly, I provided the proof need, now you gotta prove it is universal, otherwise he, Johnny, and the planet get nuked. Also stop requesting a lock after a single argument, some people have to work or are busy, give at least 24 hours before asking for a lock.
Kurohige
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next