Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is CIS and PIS needed in anime/manga?

5 posters

Go down

Is CIS and PIS needed in anime/manga? Empty Is CIS and PIS needed in anime/manga?

Post by SMXLR8 Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:35 pm

Just wondering if it's needed and how much is needed to make a good story
SMXLR8
SMXLR8
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Is CIS and PIS needed in anime/manga? Empty Re: Is CIS and PIS needed in anime/manga?

Post by Akronawol17 Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:39 pm

It is needed in all forms of fiction. If there was none, the heroes would all either die or get caught before getting anywhere near beating the villain. Same can be true vice versa, but you get the point.

Without CIS and PIS, things to keep the story going on track, then it wouldn't really be a story. Well, this my opinion on it at least.
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Is CIS and PIS needed in anime/manga? Empty Re: Is CIS and PIS needed in anime/manga?

Post by Kobra Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:47 pm

Depends. It's not needed at all and I would prefer more story's without it. I can see people saying "oh without it the protagonist would die" or something like that. But really the only thing thing that's needed to stop that is good writing. As long as the author doesn't put certain characters in certain situations then everything would be fine.
Kobra
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Flashback180 Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:40 pm

I prefer the author actually explain it rather than just use pis when needed.

But nearly every manga I've read has pis in it. It's not always avoidable, sometimes it's needed to make the situation more interesting, and readers usually won't expect such a plot twist.
Flashback180
Flashback180
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by domestos Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:14 pm

Its a necessary evil imo. it just needs to be kept to a minimum and handled well when it happens. in fact i believe a little here and there makes things better. it wouldn't be ideal if everything went completely as expected. its almost like artistic license for visual art
domestos
domestos
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down