Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kid Buu and Cell vs. Doomsday and Juggernaut

+8
COMBATRON
Flashback180
YinYangSona
Almighty
SSJ318hunt
Kobra
Captivated-
ShinobiX
12 posters

Go down

Kid Buu and Cell vs. Doomsday and Juggernaut  Empty Kid Buu and Cell vs. Doomsday and Juggernaut

Post by ShinobiX Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:05 pm

Kid Buu and Cell vs. Doomsday and Juggernaut  3440830-6654623281-13924
Kid Buu and Cell vs. Doomsday and Juggernaut  3122935-cell
VS.
Kid Buu and Cell vs. Doomsday and Juggernaut  Batman_Superman_Vol_1_3.1_Doomsday_Textless
Kid Buu and Cell vs. Doomsday and Juggernaut  Juggernaut2

Team DBZ is in character while team 2 is bloodlust. No one haves knowledge of each other. Doomsday is New Earth version, and Juggernaut is Earth 616. Team DBZ can have both Anime, and Manga feats.

Battle location is at the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.
Kid Buu and Cell vs. Doomsday and Juggernaut  Latest?cb=20120120205636

Last edited by ShinobiX on Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
ShinobiX
ShinobiX
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Kid Buu and Cell vs. Doomsday and Juggernaut  Empty Re: Kid Buu and Cell vs. Doomsday and Juggernaut

Post by Captivated- Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:33 pm

What are the incarnations of Team 2?
Captivated-
Captivated-
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Kid Buu and Cell vs. Doomsday and Juggernaut  Empty Re: Kid Buu and Cell vs. Doomsday and Juggernaut

Post by Kobra Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:38 pm

Depending on versions this could be one sided, good fight, or stalemate.
Kobra
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJ318hunt Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:17 pm

Agreed
SSJ318hunt
SSJ318hunt
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinobiX Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:23 pm

Kobra wrote:Depending on versions this could be one sided, good fight, or stalemate.
Juggernaut is Earth 616 version, and as for Doomsday is New Earth version.
May equalize speed, and tell me if I need to change some things cause I'll be honest, I don't have too much knowledge on team two.
ShinobiX
ShinobiX
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Almighty Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:50 am

Dooms & Juggs take this too durable
Almighty
Almighty
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by YinYangSona Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:01 am

I believe its a stalemate no one can really put down the other.
YinYangSona
YinYangSona
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Flashback180 Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:36 pm

Only way I see the dbz team wining is if are anime versions or absorbers or turns them into candy.

If it's not any of these then it's a stomp.
Flashback180
Flashback180
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinobiX Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:29 pm

Flashback180 wrote:Only way I see the dbz team wining is if are anime versions or absorbers or turns them into candy.

If it's not any of these then it's a stomp.
Then we get Buusday, or Juggerbuu.
Not sure if Cell could drain/absorb any of team 2. I think Buu haves the better chance.

Oh, and any feats applys to team 1, anime/manga.
ShinobiX
ShinobiX
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Captivated- Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:27 pm

ShinobiX wrote:
Kobra wrote:Depending on versions this could be one sided, good fight, or stalemate.
May equalize speed, and tell me if I need to change some things cause I'll be honest, I don't have too much knowledge on team two.
So Hunter/Prey feats are allowed for Doomsday? He solos. They had to resort to a BFR to get rid of him.
Captivated-
Captivated-
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinobiX Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:46 pm

Captivated- wrote:
ShinobiX wrote:
So Hunter/Prey feats are allowed for Doomsday? He solos. They had to resort to a BFR to get rid of him.
candy beam, absorbtion, or Buu sreaming a portal from the chamber to remove Doomsday.
Kid Buu and Cell vs. Doomsday and Juggernaut  ZonHCFQ
ShinobiX
ShinobiX
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Captivated- Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:54 pm

ShinobiX wrote:
Captivated- wrote:
ShinobiX wrote:
candy beam, absorbtion, or Buu sreaming a portal from the chamber to remove Doomsday.
No.... they had to send him to the end of time (via Waverider) to get rid of him. I seriously doubt that they'd be able to BFR him by creating a portal like that, he'd kill them before they had a chance. He has adapted to things in the past, I don't see why he can't adapt to the candy beam.
Captivated-
Captivated-
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinobiX Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:59 pm

Captivated- wrote:
ShinobiX wrote:
Captivated- wrote:
ShinobiX wrote:
No.... they had to send him to the end of time (via Waverider) to get rid of him. I seriously doubt that they'd be able to BFR him by creating a portal like that, he'd kill them before they had a chance. He has adapted to things in the past, I don't see why he can't adapt to the candy beam.
Cell could instant transmission him (Probably at King Kia's Planet since he's been there lol)
Also I gave team DBZ anime feats as well.
Kid Buu and Cell vs. Doomsday and Juggernaut  764334-3677251-2918602665-34062
ShinobiX
ShinobiX
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Captivated- Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:09 pm

Doomsday took Omega beams to the face with no problem, also after adapting to radiant (who can emits pure energy) he cancelled out his attacks completely and ripped him in half like he was physically solid. If Darkseid, Superman (with a boom tube) and Wave rider couldn't deal with him, the DBZ can't without trying to BFR him. I guess that the argument can be made that he can get killed, adapt to the Ki and kill them or that Ki = Pure Energy leading to a one-sided fight.

That's all I've got xD, this thread is pretty much made to favour the DBZ. If you want to make it fair allow for a composite team 2 which will lead to a stomp.

This is the most correct statement in this thread, this was doomed from the start D;
Captivated-
Captivated-
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinobiX Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:19 pm

Captivated- wrote:Doomsday took Omega beams to the face with no problem, also after adapting to radiant (who can emits pure energy) he cancelled out his attacks completely and ripped him in half like he was physically solid. If Darkseid, Superman (with a boom tube) and Wave rider couldn't deal with him, the DBZ can't without trying to BFR him. I guess that the argument can be made that he can get killed, adapt to the Ki and kill them or that Ki = Pure Energy leading to a one-sided fight.

That's all I've got xD, this thread is pretty much made to favour the DBZ. If you want to make it fair allow for a composite team 2 which will lead to a stomp.

This is the most correct statement in this thread, this was doomed from the start D;
^ sorry i that I didn't put too much thought into it. I'm  just a little more familiar to the versions of team two, and am aware of of team twos near(or they defiantly are) immortality which is why I gave team ones anime feats. And no I didn't made this battle in favor of team DBZ, was just a mistake I've made, plus....I'm just trying to continue the debate buddy Very Happy
You could also give me a better version of Doomsday to make it more fair, and if I need to take away anime feats for team DBZ for that version.
ShinobiX
ShinobiX
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by COMBATRON Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:20 pm

Team DBZ FTW.
COMBATRON
COMBATRON
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJ318hunt Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:25 pm

I dont think Cgocolate beam would work on Juggs.
SSJ318hunt
SSJ318hunt
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:57 pm

new 52 doomsday was so powerful nobody could get close to him. BFR is useless as he can use the phantom zone to teleport.

Kid Buu and Cell vs. Doomsday and Juggernaut  Captur13

just with his prescence matter wasnt able to maintain its molecular bonds.
couple that with enough strenght to kill superman and we got a guy who could solo.
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

https://othusvice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnivortex Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:29 pm

Kid buu absorbed them or eat them as a candy,lol
Omnivortex
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJ318hunt Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:29 am

Omnivortex wrote:Kid buu absorbed them or eat them as a candy,lol
Wouldnt work, Juggs is protected by Cyttorak. Chocolate beam would be ineffective
SSJ318hunt
SSJ318hunt
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jgames Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:49 pm

Can buu absorb Juggernaut, and can Doomsday adapt a way to defeat kid buu? Because I have no idea how they would defeat him, and vice verse. I mean if chocolate beam or absorbtion work on Doom or Jugg, than this is game over for them. Too many factor here.
Jgames
Jgames
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichokage Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:13 pm

Even absorption shouldn't work on the Juggernaut. He has resisted his powers being seized before. He cannot be taken over mentally with his helmet and physically he is COMPLETELY immune to physical harm and extremely resistant to magic. Buu's absorption would fail. Albeit, putting down the much quicker Z villains would be nigh impossible. This is a stalemate.
Taichokage
Taichokage
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:39 pm

if doomsday tagged superman there is nothing the Z fighter can do.
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

https://othusvice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichokage Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:46 pm

Othus wrote:if doomsday tagged superman there is nothing the Z fighter can do.

Lol. Somehow I forgot about Doomsday. You're right. Doomsday can defeat the Z warriors. In the meantime Juggernaut's presence makes winning impossible for them to win via death or KO.
Taichokage
Taichokage
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down