Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel/DC vs KKK verse

+7
Chef_Banchou
Darkstar Dragon Of Su
EvilMegaCookie
Kobra
EG_Sage
Falbium_Asmodeus
dhalsim
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Marvel/DC vs KKK verse - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel/DC vs KKK verse

Post by EG_Sage Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:43 pm

Marvel/DC would not even get past Madara
EG_Sage
EG_Sage
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMegaCookie Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:01 pm

EG_Sage wrote:Marvel/DC would not even get past Madara

I am going to guess you are referring to composite Madara with Shining Trapezohedron and other stuff.
EvilMegaCookie
EvilMegaCookie
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EG_Sage Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:07 pm

EvilMegaCookie wrote:

I am going to guess you are referring to composite Madara with Shining Trapezohedron and other stuff.

Lol i thought someone was gonna say that but I'm talk about Gudou god,Yako Madara,who some call,Mini Mercurius.
EG_Sage
EG_Sage
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:29 pm

This is a massive stomp for the KKK. They stop at TOAA and Presence combined with GEB.
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMegaCookie Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:33 pm

By the way. Kajiri Kamui Kagura is the sequel (sort-of) to Dies Irae. Basically a What-If scenario of Marie's route if I am remembering things correctly.
EvilMegaCookie
EvilMegaCookie
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by dhalsim Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:42 pm

EG_Sage wrote:
EvilMegaCookie wrote:

Lol i thought someone was gonna say that but I'm talk about Gudou god,Yako Madara,who some call,Mini Mercurius.

Feats for Madara? What tier would you put him at? Would you put him at Magic God level?
dhalsim
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EG_Sage Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:00 pm

dhalsim wrote:
EG_Sage wrote:
EvilMegaCookie wrote:

Feats for Madara? What tier would you put him at? Would you put him at Magic God level?

Can make infinite amount of infinitely dimensional barriers that block,reflect,seals off others in other dimensions,is only small step behind Mercurius also putting him in Metversal+,He is able to use any type of death. He subject to all kinds of death that exist, it may impose on anything, erasing it from existence. He also wiped his own concept of death and can easily come back after being removed from existence,

Third Eye - Yako sees the future, opportunities, spiritual plans, his knowledge is limited only by superior beings,giving him nigh omniscience.

Mukei - a whole range of unique abilities as Yako reached an understanding and Taikyoku Throne, he sees the essence and nature of any thing in the world, any manipulation of the physical phenomenon of a side branch of abilities Mukei, Yako able to go to the existence of an infinite swastika geometrical space that refuses to succumb to understand all who come upon him, watching the whole world as a disk mandala glare of galaxies, the destruction of the heavenly bodies, Parallel Universes, Yako can watch all of these as swarming ants, Even a drop of Yako's blood weighs more celestial bodies.
EG_Sage
EG_Sage
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by dhalsim Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:04 pm

EG_Sage wrote:
dhalsim wrote:
EG_Sage wrote:
EvilMegaCookie wrote:

Can make infinite amount of infinitely dimensional barriers that block,reflect,seals off others in other dimensions,is only small step behind Mercurius also putting him in Metversal+,He is able to use any type of death. He subject to all kinds of death that exist, it may impose on anything, erasing it from existence. He also wiped his own concept of death and can easily come back after being removed from existence,

Third Eye - Yako sees the future, opportunities, spiritual plans, his knowledge is limited only by superior beings,giving him nigh omniscience.

Mukei - a whole range of unique abilities as Yako reached an understanding and Taikyoku Throne, he sees the essence and nature of any thing in the world, any manipulation of the physical phenomenon of a side branch of abilities Mukei, Yako able to go to the existence of an infinite swastika geometrical space that refuses to succumb to understand all who come upon him, watching the whole world as a disk mandala glare of galaxies, the destruction of the heavenly bodies, Parallel Universes, Yako can watch all of these as swarming ants, Even a drop of Yako's blood weighs more celestial bodies.

Yeah he curbs Marvel/DC
dhalsim
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EG_Sage Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:14 pm

Marvel/DC vs KKK verse - Page 2 E6adbb10

And he withstood  Disce Libens which is an Metaversal+ attack
EG_Sage
EG_Sage
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMegaCookie Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:26 pm

He did? I don't remember Hajun using Mercurius' Atziluth on him.
EvilMegaCookie
EvilMegaCookie
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EG_Sage Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:14 pm

yea i think he did and withstood it but was immensely wounded.I could be wrong since my KKK memory is vague.
EG_Sage
EG_Sage
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohige Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:59 am

Nobody wins if this is the case.
Kurohige
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by dhalsim Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:13 pm

You know, VSBattles actually brings up a good point. Omnipotence shouldn't be used as a shield in VS debates. Omnipotence in one setting doesn't correlate to omnipotence in the other settings. Omnipotence is kind of incompatible with KKK, because of various conceptual abilities present. If we focus on feats, even TOAA wouldn't be able to beat KKK.
dhalsim
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMegaCookie Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:42 pm

*sigh* I probably shouldn't repeat myself but a general rule I always follow when doing 'verse vs 'verse is that omnipotents are never allowed. This should be common sense, something that anyone should be able to think of if they stopped to think for a moment.

Omnipotence is omnipotence regardless of what setting. Unless one goes for the BS that is Suggsverse. Where everyone and their grandmother are omnipotent.
EvilMegaCookie
EvilMegaCookie
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2