Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakki hanma vs kenichi (hsdk)

+3
audioninja0
SMXLR8
Othus
7 posters

Go down

Bakki hanma vs kenichi (hsdk) Empty Bakki hanma vs kenichi (hsdk)

Post by Othus Sun May 10, 2015 7:53 pm

fight is in character

no weapons, everything else is allowed

fight at a random street

start 3 meters away

who wins?
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

https://othusvice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bakki hanma vs kenichi (hsdk) Empty Re: Bakki hanma vs kenichi (hsdk)

Post by SMXLR8 Sun May 10, 2015 8:00 pm

I believe this was done already on animevice but now ken would win since he is a master clsss at the end
SMXLR8
SMXLR8
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus Mon May 11, 2015 8:42 pm

but what can he do?
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by audioninja0 Mon May 11, 2015 9:20 pm

I need to read kenichi its close on my cue for readin stuff what's his dc/speed
audioninja0
audioninja0
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Flashback180 Tue May 12, 2015 2:03 am

Baki werks, Kenichi s master level, but Baki is in  a another league.He needs at least akisame level character to defeat him with difficulty.
Flashback180
Flashback180
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by SMXLR8 Tue May 12, 2015 3:25 am

Flashback180 wrote:Baki werks, Kenichi s master level, but Baki is in  a another league.He needs at least akisame level character to defeat him with difficulty.
I don't know about that after all the elder could beat baki's dad so yeah also baki vs ken would be a cool CAV
SMXLR8
SMXLR8
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by COMBATRON Tue May 12, 2015 1:57 pm

bakki.
COMBATRON
COMBATRON
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus Wed May 13, 2015 11:01 am

seems we have split opinions on this one!
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by ChromeDisaster Wed May 13, 2015 10:59 pm

Ken stomps. I see Baki having a hard time against Odin's Ultimate Defense, but I am biased toward ken lol
ChromeDisaster
ChromeDisaster
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus Thu May 14, 2015 2:22 pm

ChromeDisaster wrote:Ken stomps. I see Baki having a hard time against Odin's Ultimate Defense, but I am biased toward ken lol

what can he do??
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by ChromeDisaster Fri May 15, 2015 8:40 am

Bakki hanma vs kenichi (hsdk) Tumblr10

This is Seikūken, A combat method that involves controlling the entire radius within one's arm length, creating a spherical shield around oneself.

He can use Gungnir, A series of rapid and powerful palm strikes that supposedly attacks with 100% accuracy. This technique is meant to be used in conjuction with the Inner Eye.

And he can use Inner Eye. The user paces the opponent's and memorizes their attack pattern in order for him to react before the opponent can. Ryūto uses this technique in his fights to make up for his myopia, while also using it in conjunction with his Gungnir technique in order to make it impossible for the Gungnir to miss it's target.
ChromeDisaster
ChromeDisaster
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohige Sat May 16, 2015 2:49 am

Baki defeated the man-eating Ape Yashazaru at age 13. Defeated the considered "god of the battlefield" Gaia, after beating several some hardcore soldiers ranging from the strongman type to blade wielding twins. Been fighting in an underground fighting arena for while to the point of being it's champion up to his 17 years of age. Defeated a number of opponents before and during the Maximum Tournament including a guy that can rip out a persons nerves, some pro wrestlers, one of the greatest martial artists in china that carried the title of Kaou, and won the tournament in the final bout against Jack.

Jack being a guy that can rip out wood with his bare teeth, defeated a olympic gold medalists that never lost in wrestling with freaky things like creating a giant ditch bare backed in a Russian tundra or just simply being a guy that killed an Anaconda bare handed, can kill a savage polar bear with his bare hands, etc. Baki beat all of them pre convict saga, which was at the beginning of part 2 of the series.

ChromeDisaster wrote:Bakki hanma vs kenichi (hsdk) Tumblr10

This is Seikūken, A combat method that involves controlling the entire radius within one's arm length, creating a spherical shield around oneself.

He can use Gungnir, A series of rapid and powerful palm strikes that supposedly attacks with 100% accuracy. This technique is meant to be used in conjuction with the Inner Eye.

And he can use Inner Eye. The user paces the opponent's and memorizes their attack pattern in order for him to react before the opponent can. Ryūto uses this technique in his fights to make up for his myopia, while also using it in conjunction with his Gungnir technique in order to make it impossible for the Gungnir to miss it's target.
That is impressive however Baki developed the ability to learn a technique after having it used against him. Along with the ability to do image training to an extreme point as if he's facing the real thing. Yujiro used this to replicate Retsu Kaioh's zero-inch punch nad Grand kaioh total relaxation ability after only witnessing it, Baki can do the same thing, inf act he even used Yujiro's demon back or orge mode on him, Katsumi's mach punch, and Koshou SHinogi's cord cutting ability and Retsu abilities including the ability to fleely control his adrenaline after only seeing retsu do it. Baki and Yujiro can also see in a sort of X-ray vision to locate an opponents weak spot or opening. Aside from that, Baki has a lot of funky stuff going for him. He can, for example, tackle people at 134 miles per hour with no need to build up the speed. He just goes from 0 to 134 in the amount of time it takes you to flex your muscles. Also Oliva was strong enough to throw someone with enough force to shift the Earth's crust iirc and both Baki and Yujiro made him too weak in physical power by the end of the series. Also Yujiro tanked 10 million volts of electricity like it was nothing.
Kurohige
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by SMXLR8 Sat May 16, 2015 12:04 pm

Baki never beat the ape what he did was earn it's respect
SMXLR8
SMXLR8
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohige Sat May 16, 2015 12:35 pm

SMXLR8 wrote:Baki never beat the ape what he did was earn it's respect
What are you talking about? The first fight Baki lost and Ando had to come save him, the second fight Baki surounded them in a fire ring so nobody could escape then during the fight Baki broke it's wind pipe and knocked it out. It got up moments later and gave up and walked away. When Baki later went into the mountains to aplogize and give him the skull of it's wife that Yujiro killed the Yasha ape gave Baki it's fang that Baki knocked out as a sign of respect. But Baki koed the ape, he wont he fight, he even felt bad about it afterwards.
Kurohige
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohige Sat May 16, 2015 12:35 pm

Kurohige
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by SMXLR8 Sat May 16, 2015 1:45 pm

as I said he never really "beat " it so my point still stands and that what I said about the respect thing
SMXLR8
SMXLR8
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by audioninja0 Sat May 16, 2015 6:06 pm

Kurohige wrote: Baki defeated the man-eating Ape Yashazaru at age 13. Defeated the considered "god of the battlefield" Gaia, after beating several some hardcore soldiers ranging from the strongman type to blade wielding twins. Been fighting in an underground fighting arena for while to the point of being it's champion up to his 17 years of age. Defeated a number of opponents before and during the Maximum Tournament including a guy that can rip out a persons nerves, some pro wrestlers, one of the greatest martial artists in china that carried the title of Kaou, and won the tournament in the final bout against Jack.

Jack being a guy that can rip out wood with his bare teeth, defeated a olympic gold medalists that never lost in wrestling with freaky things like creating a giant ditch bare backed in a Russian tundra or just simply being a guy that killed an Anaconda bare handed, can kill a savage polar bear with his bare hands, etc. Baki beat all of them pre convict saga, which was at the beginning of part 2 of the series.

ChromeDisaster wrote:Bakki hanma vs kenichi (hsdk) Tumblr10

That is impressive however Baki developed the ability to learn a technique after having it used against him. Along with the ability to do image training to an extreme point as if he's facing the real thing. Yujiro used this to replicate Retsu Kaioh's zero-inch punch nad Grand kaioh total relaxation ability after only witnessing it, Baki can do the same thing, inf act he even used Yujiro's demon back or orge mode on him, Katsumi's mach punch, and Koshou SHinogi's cord cutting ability and Retsu abilities including the ability to fleely control his adrenaline after only seeing retsu do it. Baki and Yujiro can also see in a sort of X-ray vision to locate an opponents weak spot or opening. Aside from that, Baki has a lot of funky stuff going for him. He can, for example, tackle people at 134 miles per hour with no need to build up the speed. He just goes from 0 to 134 in the amount of time it takes you to flex your muscles. Also Oliva was strong enough to throw someone with enough force to shift the Earth's crust iirc and both Baki and Yujiro made him too weak in physical power by the end of the series. Also Yujiro tanked 10 million volts of electricity like it was nothing.

look at the punch that affected the world for the feat from biscuit olivia that you referred to
http://animevice.boards.net/thread/535/biscuit-olivia-respect-thread
audioninja0
audioninja0
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by audioninja0 Sat May 16, 2015 6:42 pm

Might I add that Baki is pretty close to Yujiro in the third series
btw I wonder what he's going to be like when the current one is over
audioninja0
audioninja0
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohige Sat May 16, 2015 8:48 pm

SMXLR8 wrote:as I said he never really "beat " it so my point still stands and that what I said about the respect thing
No since he literally KOed the Yasha ape. If knocking your opponent out cold deosn't count as beating someone I dunno what does, unless you are living by the creed of Kenpachi Zaraki where you only lose if you die. But Bakiknocked the thing out and crushed it's windpipe, it re-awoke a minuet later and walked off conceding. It's kinda the same deal as Byakuya vs ichigo.
Kurohige
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohige Sat May 16, 2015 9:06 pm

audioninja0 wrote:Might I add that Baki is pretty close to Yujiro in the third series
Yeah I think we will be seeing more of the cast (Shbukawa, shinogi, Katsumi, DOppo ect.) soon, right now Musahi seems to be a beast and Retsu is coming up as well. Kaoru looks promising. I hope we get a nice cast of foes for them to face like the convict saga.
Kurohige
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by audioninja0 Sun May 17, 2015 2:05 pm

Kurohige wrote:
audioninja0 wrote:Might I add that Baki is pretty close to Yujiro in the third series
Yeah I think we will be seeing more of the cast (Shbukawa, shinogi, Katsumi, DOppo ect.) soon, right now Musahi seems to be a beast and Retsu is coming up as well. Kaoru looks promising. I hope we get a nice cast of foes for them to face like the convict saga.
I'm afraid its going to be another pickle arc and everyone's just gonna get the crap beaten out of them

You know which character I want to see come back because of the respect thread

Do you want me to create a discussion for Baki Dou on AV
audioninja0
audioninja0
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus Mon May 18, 2015 12:09 am

seikuken can be broken through sheer force. miu does that against kenichi on a spar IRRC.

Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down