Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite Anime

3 posters

Go down

Favourite Anime Empty Favourite Anime

Post by domestos Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:41 pm

Theres one of these threads for manga and most of your answers could well be the same (unless your fave is toriko RIP) but i thought i would ask what everyone's favourite anime is in general. I find it hard to choose.

One that i quite like is bleach. The manga has many problems holding it back and the anime eliminates some of these and the early episodes pre soul society were something else with the opening and the atmosphere in them. Of course studio pierrot made some of their usual mistakes like animation errors and loads of filler but i think bleach benefits from an anime a lot which i guess is a little ironic in some way. Maybe its the way kubo does his panels more like a storyboard which makes it easier for the animation team to work with but i think bleach's adaptation did more good things for it than naruto or one piece for example. just my view.

another is DBZ. i didn't enjoy reading the DBZ manga too much but even today i think the choreography of some of the fights is better than what we get in modern shows. definitely imo the way to experience dragonball is through the anime.

And of course i couldn't not mention team trigger's two masterpieces kill la kill and gurren lagann. I love me some TTGL. nothing much to say there.

So bringing it back to my original question, favourite anime guys?

Edit: theres no way i could leave out cowboy bebop. probably is my favourite anime. or at least real close. serious recommendation to anyone who hasn't tried it

Last edited by domestos on Sat May 02, 2015 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : couldn't forget that bebop greatness)
domestos
domestos
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Favourite Anime Empty Re: Favourite Anime

Post by Kobra Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:49 pm

Tough call. I REALLY loved the HxH (2011) anime. And I also loved Hajime no Ippo. It's gotta be one of those two. Can't decide.
Kobra
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by eliah Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:51 am

Its gotta be Clannad/After Story for me its not a perfect anime but it sure is a masterpiece, IMHO its the best romance anime ever made. Rurouni Kenshin is also a great anime, it has great story and some of the best fights in anime. Genshiken is a must watch for any anime fan, its like experiencing your own life, i have only one thing to say about this anime if you are anime fan then go watch it.
eliah
eliah
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down