Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kite vs kakashi

+5
RampagingSimian
Falbium_Asmodeus
Kobra
Akronawol17
wind master
9 posters

Go down

kite vs kakashi  Empty kite vs kakashi

Post by wind master Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:24 pm

kite (hxh)

bos shippuden kakashi ?
wind master
wind master
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

kite vs kakashi  Empty Re: kite vs kakashi

Post by Akronawol17 Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:26 pm

If Kite gets the Scythe, he has a good chance imo
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by wind master Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:29 pm

ok what about the gun ?
wind master
wind master
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kobra Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:33 pm

Tough one. But I'm pretty sure Kakashi would take this due to the giant arsenal of Jutsu he's got. Kite didn't show much of his power before he died, but I don't think he'd have something that would be a true game changer.
Kobra
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:50 pm

Kakashi takes this he has a giant arsenal of jutsu that he can use and I can see him using shadow clones to simply outnumber and bombard him with powerful jutsu. To me kite was not all that impressive we did not get to see what he could really do and what he did show would not be a big game changer for this match. Kakashi is just to versatile for Kite.
Falbium_Asmodeus
Falbium_Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by RampagingSimian Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:09 pm

Kakashi has the versatility to take him down.
RampagingSimian
RampagingSimian
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJ318hunt Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:43 pm

Kakashi rarely went all out from the beginning. making that mistake could cost him, I think Kite has got this
SSJ318hunt
SSJ318hunt
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kobra Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:32 pm

SSJ318hunt wrote:Kakashi rarely went all out from the beginning. making that mistake could cost him, I think Kite has got this
When has Kakashi ever not taken an opponent seriously? And when I ask that, I don't mean people Kakashi knows and is friends with (like his students). If he's against someone like Kite, whose got an aura so strong that even someone as weak as Rammot could sense, Kakashi won't hold back.
Kobra
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedForceSpider Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:39 am

I see Kite getting blitzed by a lightning blade.
SpeedForceSpider
SpeedForceSpider
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJ318hunt Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:02 pm

Kobra wrote:
SSJ318hunt wrote:Kakashi rarely went all out from the beginning. making that mistake could cost him, I think Kite has got this
When has Kakashi ever not taken an opponent seriously? And when I ask that, I don't mean people Kakashi knows and is friends with (like his students). If he's against someone like Kite, whose got an aura so strong that even someone as weak as Rammot could sense, Kakashi won't hold back.

Okay, I never said "Not taken seriously" I mean at the beginning of the series, enemies who you may consider around Kites level or maybe a little higher or lower could've been destroy/defeated by kakashi with very low difficulty and quickly but instead he acted as if he should take his time and go easier (but not put no effort)
SSJ318hunt
SSJ318hunt
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichokage Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:12 pm

I don't see Kite winning this tbh. Kakashi has him beat in just about everything, maybe barring physical strength?
Taichokage
Taichokage
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:25 pm

Taichokage wrote:I don't see Kite winning this tbh. Kakashi has him beat in just about everything, maybe barring physical strength?
Physically I would say Kite is stronger because of nen so he does have Kakashi beat in that department but overall he is outclassed.
Falbium_Asmodeus
Falbium_Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:26 pm

kakashi seems too much for kite
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

https://othusvice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:28 pm

He beats him in DC as well. A single swing with his scythe cleared a large portion of the forest he was in iirc
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:55 pm

Akronawol17 wrote:He beats him in DC as well. A single swing with his scythe cleared a large portion of the forest he was in iirc
True Kite did do that the only thing though it can only be used by swinging it in a giant circle limiting it's attack style making it predictable.
Falbium_Asmodeus
Falbium_Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kobra Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:15 pm

SSJ318hunt wrote:
Kobra wrote:

Okay, I never said "Not taken seriously" I mean at the beginning of the series, enemies who you may consider around Kites level or maybe a little higher or lower could've been destroy/defeated by kakashi with very low difficulty and quickly but instead he acted as if he should take his time and go easier (but not put no effort)
My point being that if Kakashi senses how strong Kite is (which he will) then he's gonna take him seriously and fight like he means it. And those enemies that you're talking about are nowhere near Kites level. Even Sasuke was able to fight with them evenly. Kakashi just wanted team 7 to get a bit of experience.
Also you can't really use something from the very beginning of the original Naruto. Yeah it's still Kakashi but that was a long time ago. Not that it matters.
Kobra
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJ318hunt Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:24 am

Kobra wrote:
SSJ318hunt wrote:
Kobra wrote:

My point being that if Kakashi senses how strong Kite is (which he will) then he's gonna take him seriously and fight like he means it. And those enemies that you're talking about are nowhere near Kites level. Even Sasuke was able to fight with them evenly. Kakashi just wanted team 7 to get a bit of experience.
Also you can't really use something from the very beginning of the original Naruto. Yeah it's still Kakashi but that was a long time ago. Not that it matters.
I used something lik Zabuza saga or a littlle after that
SSJ318hunt
SSJ318hunt
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJ318hunt Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:24 am

His strongest opponent was vastly stronger than him (Orochimaru) and his second strongest was a mismatch (Zabuza)
SSJ318hunt
SSJ318hunt
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedForceSpider Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:03 pm

Akronawol17 wrote:He beats him in DC as well. A single swing with his scythe cleared a large portion of the forest he was in iirc

Not even worth mentioning considering Kite needs to randomly draw the scythe. If he gets a useless weapon, it makes his defeat all the worse.
SpeedForceSpider
SpeedForceSpider
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down