Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hades vs Galactus

+5
YinYangSona
Kurohige
ChaosKnight75
Othus
Zarathustra
9 posters

Go down

Hades vs Galactus Empty Hades vs Galactus

Post by Zarathustra Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:55 pm

Hades (Saint Seiya) vs Galactus

-Both at full power
-No Ultimate Nullifier
Zarathustra
Zarathustra
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Hades vs Galactus Empty Re: Hades vs Galactus

Post by Othus Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:28 pm

gonna go with galactus. only conceptual beings and celestials were shown to best him.
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

https://othusvice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:31 pm

I'd say their about even.
ChaosKnight75
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohige Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:11 am

Saint Seiya is a much cooler series than Marvel and Galactus is honetly kinda lame albeit underrated as a villain, however I see it going to say Hades wins in a good fight, I can see it going to Galactus though, but Hades casually bust through Universal Seiya's cloth and takes punches like that easily, Galactus needs to use quite a bit of power to do that. though at full power he may be able to easily, it's just I rarely see him at this supreme "Full power" or fully fed ect. guy. With the UN I would definately give it to him, as for now I go with Hades, Galactus has great feats, but most are with UN or hype. Besides, while Galactus may be able to kill Hades, hades is able to bring himself back, no? Galactus has only reformed himself after being destroyed IIRC.
Kurohige
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by YinYangSona Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:28 am

I don't believe a full powered galactus has ever been shown. By pure hype he is easily one of the higher tier of marvel in that state. So ill go with him for now.
YinYangSona
YinYangSona
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnivortex Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:01 pm

Don't know much about hades, but Galactus is arguably Universal. So I go with him
Omnivortex
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:13 pm

Never seen a full powered Galan so I don't know how powerful that hypothetical version of him is.
But I do know that Hades is low-multiversal.
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by sendmenudes Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:55 pm

Kurohige wrote:Saint Seiya is a much cooler series than Marvel and Galactus is honetly kinda lame albeit underrated as a villain, however I see it going to say Hades wins in a good fight, I can see it going to Galactus though, but Hades casually bust through Universal Seiya's cloth and takes punches like that easily, Galactus needs to use quite a bit of power to do that. though at full power he may be able to easily, it's just I rarely see him at this supreme "Full power" or fully fed ect. guy. With the UN I would definately give it to him, as for now I go with Hades, Galactus has great feats, but most are with UN or hype. Besides, while Galactus may be able to kill Hades, hades is able to bring himself back, no? Galactus has only reformed himself after being destroyed IIRC.

Marvel is like 9 decades of world building and there's hundreds of characters and their stories to read about and the adventures all vary from street level stuff on earth to crazy space adventures and more. I doubt you read even 5% of Marvel.

Galactus isn't a villain by the way. He actually has character development too like how he sees Franklin Richards, a human, as his friend.

sendmenudes
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kobra Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:10 pm

Omnivortex wrote:Don't know much about hades, but Galactus is arguably Universal. So I go with him
I don't think that him being universal level is deniable. I can't say this for sure but I think I remember somewhere that said he tanked the destruction of a universe and the beginning of another one.
Kobra
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down