Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raditz vs Yamcha

+11
waybig1010101
Othus
jio_freecs
Kurohige
ShinobiX
Flashback180
The_Son_of_Man
WorldEater
SSJ318hunt
Nishi99 The Destroyer
SpeedForceSpider
15 posters

Go down

Raditz vs Yamcha Empty Raditz vs Yamcha

Post by SpeedForceSpider Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:26 pm

Raditz vs Yamcha 508905-raditz_super

Raditz vs Yamcha 508933-yamcha

Saiyan Saga Yamcha
Both Serious
Who wins?
SpeedForceSpider
SpeedForceSpider
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Raditz vs Yamcha Empty Re: Raditz vs Yamcha

Post by Nishi99 The Destroyer Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:11 pm

I remember Raditz's PL being higher, but Yamcha can charge his attacks, while Raditz can't. Raditz had a hard time with Goku and Piccolo's attacks, so i give it to Yamcha after a good fight.
Nishi99 The Destroyer
Nishi99 The Destroyer
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedForceSpider Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:18 pm

Nishi99 The Destroyer wrote:I remember Raditz's PL being higher, but Yamcha can charge his attacks, while Raditz can't. Raditz had a hard time with Goku and Piccolo's attacks, so i give it to Yamcha after a good fight.
Raditz vs Yamcha Img-2605766-1-img-1644861-1-Objection

I see what you're getting at, but lets remember, this is the same Yamcha couldn't even finish off the Saibaman with the Kamehameha he fired. Raditz is tougher and more versatile would probably do Yamcha in without blowing himself up.
SpeedForceSpider
SpeedForceSpider
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJ318hunt Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:18 pm

yamcha aint got the feats
SSJ318hunt
SSJ318hunt
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishi99 The Destroyer Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:57 pm

SpeedForceSpider wrote:
Nishi99 The Destroyer wrote:I remember Raditz's PL being higher, but Yamcha can charge his attacks, while Raditz can't. Raditz had a hard time with Goku and Piccolo's attacks, so i give it to Yamcha after a good fight.
Raditz vs Yamcha Img-2605766-1-img-1644861-1-Objection

I see what you're getting at, but lets remember, this is the same Yamcha couldn't even finish off the Saibaman with the Kamehameha he fired. Raditz is tougher and more versatile would probably do Yamcha in without blowing himself up.

Raditz vs Yamcha 37412672

Well i'm not denying Yamcha's his own worst enemy, but this fight is his to win. He's got 3 times the power Goku and Piccolo had and the Spirit Ball attack, which is a real pain in the ass, especially if you play Budokai 3.

Nishi99 The Destroyer
Nishi99 The Destroyer
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by WorldEater Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:33 pm

I want to say Raditz wins since Yamcha had lost to a Sabaiman.
WorldEater
WorldEater
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Son_of_Man Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:35 am

Yamcha always finds a way to lose against all odds.
The_Son_of_Man
The_Son_of_Man
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Flashback180 Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:32 pm

Yamcha is stronger than a Saibamen, who are all stronger than radditz. Yamcha takes the prize by logic by but radditz has better feats than both of them.
Flashback180
Flashback180
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinobiX Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:55 pm

Raditz vs Yamcha 800px-Yamcha_found_dead
ShinobiX
ShinobiX
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Flashback180 Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:48 pm

^ clearly a surprise attack. he thought he had won the battle and left his guard down.
Flashback180
Flashback180
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohige Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:07 am

Yamcha beat that Saibamen down in melee and then blasted it with an uncharged kamehameha, it was already down for the count but a surprise attack did him in. Just like how great ape Vegeta was>>Goku yet still had to jump to avoid Krillin's distructo disk. If caught off guard most things can hurt DBZ characters. Yamcha, Tien, and the others felt the power level of Nappa when he blew up the city and still came to fight, full confident in themselves albeit a bit nervous. Also the Z warriors were underestimating the Saibamen based off appearance. Yamcha wont take Raditz as lightly. Besides even if Yamcha is cocky he is humble compared to Raditz who kept on underestimating Piccolo and Goku and even taking some attacks head on. I can see Raditzs getting caught off guard by a spirit ball from behind, I also think Yamcha is the better fighter, Raditz was beating Goku and piccolo with superior physical stats much like how Nappa was doing. Yamacha was moving so fast that Piccolo and the others needed to use ki to track him when fighting the Saibamen. I think Yamcha wins with great difficulty.
Kurohige
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by jio_freecs Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:48 pm

Kurohige wrote:Yamcha beat that Saibamen down in melee and then blasted it with an uncharged kamehameha, it was already down for the count but a surprise attack did him in. Just like how great ape Vegeta was>>Goku yet still had to jump to avoid Krillin's distructo disk. If caught off guard most things can hurt DBZ characters. Yamcha, Tien, and the others felt the power level of Nappa when he blew up the city and still came to fight, full confident in themselves albeit a bit nervous. Also the Z warriors were underestimating the Saibamen based off appearance. Yamcha wont take Raditz as lightly. Besides even if Yamcha is cocky he is humble compared to Raditz who kept on underestimating Piccolo and Goku and even taking some attacks head on. I can see Raditzs getting caught off guard by a spirit ball from behind, I also think Yamcha is the better fighter, Raditz was beating Goku and piccolo with superior physical stats much like how Nappa was doing. Yamacha was moving so fast that Piccolo and the others needed to use ki to track him when fighting the Saibamen. I think Yamcha wins with great difficulty.

Pretty much this and I also remember piccolo stating that any one could have been killed by a saibaman self destructing. But since Raditz can't do the same, Yamcha wins.

Last edited by jio_freecs on Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

jio_freecs
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:26 pm

yamucha wins. raditz doesnt know self destruct.
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

https://othusvice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedForceSpider Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:38 pm

Kurohige wrote:Yamcha beat that Saibamen down in melee and then blasted it with an uncharged kamehameha, it was already down for the count but a surprise attack did him in. Just like how great ape Vegeta was>>Goku yet still had to jump to avoid Krillin's distructo disk. If caught off guard most things can hurt DBZ characters. Yamcha, Tien, and the others felt the power level of Nappa when he blew up the city and still came to fight, full confident in themselves albeit a bit nervous. Also the Z warriors were underestimating the Saibamen based off appearance. Yamcha wont take Raditz as lightly. Besides even if Yamcha is cocky he is humble compared to Raditz who kept on underestimating Piccolo and Goku and even taking some attacks head on. I can see Raditzs getting caught off guard by a spirit ball from behind, I also think Yamcha is the better fighter, Raditz was beating Goku and piccolo with superior physical stats much like how Nappa was doing. Yamacha was moving so fast that Piccolo and the others needed to use ki to track him when fighting the Saibamen. I think Yamcha wins with great difficulty.

I agree for the most part but I highly doubt raditz would underestimate a guy with a power level of 1,480. remember he still has a scouter. Raditz underestimated Goku and Piccolo because they had weak power levels but could charge attacks.
SpeedForceSpider
SpeedForceSpider
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by waybig1010101 Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:07 pm

Othus wrote:yamucha wins. raditz doesnt know self destruct.

this
waybig1010101
waybig1010101
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by YinYangSona Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:02 am

SpeedForceSpider wrote:

I agree for the most part but I highly doubt raditz would underestimate a guy with a power level of 1,480. remember he still has a scouter. Raditz underestimated Goku and Piccolo because they had weak power levels but could charge attacks.

Raditz also had a scouter when Gohan was enraged, but it didn't save him either. The scouters aren't that reliable aganist guys who can raise and hide their PL's like the Z Fighters can.
YinYangSona
YinYangSona
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by SMXLR8 Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:14 pm

waybig1010101 wrote:

this
or does he
SMXLR8
SMXLR8
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:50 pm

waybig1010101 wrote:

this

^ What they said.
Falbium_Asmodeus
Falbium_Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by COMBATRON Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:18 am

YAMCHA wins with high difficulty
COMBATRON
COMBATRON
Recruit
Recruit