Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bio: Oscar MacBradaigh

3 posters

Go down

Bio: Oscar MacBradaigh Empty Bio: Oscar MacBradaigh

Post by audioninja0 Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:19 pm

Sorry for have some stereotypical things this isn't what I think about normal people in Ireland just some things that were really awesome ideas had some stereotypes (Ireland sounds like an awesome place from what i've heard)

He is 37 yrs old ,has red hair, short, and is pretty fat. He is (obviously) Irish (do we have Earth countries in this world?) and usually hangs out at bars. However he doesn't drink alcohol. He is a devout follower of Othus (may need to see the morals of Othus religion before deciding for sure I want it to be goody-goody rules) he hangs out at bars to talk and be nice to people everyone is his friend. Most above all he is a pacifist (don't worry its comin') not for religion but for the sole purpose that he is afraid to fight in his usual mindset.
Has stubble above his lip as he goes on more journeys his facial hair and manliness will progress.
Doesn't like/associate with people who are mean when it comes to being friends. If someone is just anti-social he will still like them. If they are hostile he won't like them. However if they're just a punk that's different.

Battle Stuff:

This man carries a power called the Luck of the ages a title held by people like (insert Othus world history people) a luck handed down by ancestry

He has a huge case of being passive aggressive. So much so it's like he's another person in this form I like to call it the bold side (very exciting name audioninja) in this form he is either brave or ticked off and his hair turns into blonde
He will fight in this form (really the only purpose for it) he goes into this form in these scenarios
1.When someone attempts to blitz or one-shot him
2. when people have attempted to hit him (by a villian/any superhuman) or his friends a couple of times (or has sucessfully hit him)
3. He gets ticked by the badguy
4. Sees that innocent people are in danger
He is not afraid to kill in this form.

The luck known as Luck of the Ages grants him super human abilities, the ability to be lucky(duh), and luck techniques.
He has a set amount of luck for his techniques
He has a luck aura in nice mode it is a healing aura in bold mode it protects him somewhat against natural forces.
He performs luck techniques out of pure luck. If he runs out of luck he can't use luck techniques
Luck of the Ages:Four leaf clover- he thrusts his palm into his opponent's chest and manifests his luck the energy impact results in a four leaf clover shape imprinted in their chest
Luck of the Ages:the (7 or 4) Leaves of the clover - a multi-fisticuffs strike that either involves 4 or hit strikes each hit has the same dc as normal punches so it requires much less pure luck it is mach 1
Luck of the Ages Ougi:Reverse Waterfall- emits a short-lived blast of pure luck that looks like a sideways green waterfall travels 1.5 meters
Luck of the Ages:Spring's Burst- creates a camouflage (spring colored) ball that explodes on impact or when he gets more than 6 meters away takes a lot of luck energy
Luck of the Ages:St. MacGrath's Day Celebration- not to be used in battle or in bold mode it completely rejuvenates himself and his friends. Regenerates his luck. Little gifts, trinkets, and change appear around them. Can be used without luck.

Does not have fighting skill however luck somewhat makes up for it. His style is like bar fighter with enhanced skill for better technique. With his luck techniques he has the skill of a master marital artist.

In bold mode he isn't stupid and won't take on a situation he isn't confident in winning unless his friends are in danger.

He also is pretty clever sometimes. He got all A's in school with not too much effort.

Normal stats
physical Dc: wall level
luck technique Dc: small building level
speed: FTE (faster than eyesight) (around 250mph) 650mph for Leaves of the clover
non luck reaction: massively FTE (around 650 mph)
speed and reaction(mainly reaction) may be higher with luck
Durability: multi small building

Recovers form small cuts and bruises in seconds
He has superhuman regen of large wounds (like in 30 mins he can fight with a previously broken leg)

Luck evasion (stats if these are too much to handle tell me and i'll simplify it)
luck is a 50% success in nice guy mode (cause he won't be attacking)

When fighting against an opponent (bold mode) with roughly equal stats he has 5% luck for attacks/techniques used against him
Against an opponent a tier above him (building level, or mach 1 or 2) it's 15% (increases 5 percent each for every tier)
50/50 for hax

http://www.roll-dice-online.com/

luck reaction
if a character tries to blitz him (being much faster of course) then he has a 25% chance of evasion and a 10% for counterattacking (physically)

If caught in a trap or natural disaster he will have a 50/50 chance of making it out

After every battle he runs into cash like $100

Weaknesses:
witchcraft and unlucky people
Resistant to:
disease, poison and other similar status effects
Immune to:
radioactivity
Strong against:
machines/technology augmented powers and probability manipulation

Fun facts
accidentally got seven credits in classes that he didn't even take in highschool after he found out he went to the office and profusely apologized
He can lick his elbow
His favorite color is green and his favorite drink is sprite.
Likes board games.
Can make good tasting food (although unhealthy) .
Makes really good cookies

Last edited by audioninja0 on Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:02 pm; edited 21 times in total
audioninja0
audioninja0
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Bio: Oscar MacBradaigh Empty Re: Bio: Oscar MacBradaigh

Post by Othus Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:15 pm

great way to start! othus rules a fictional multiverse so earth is very much included.
you should add his stats like dc, speed, durability and that sort! some abilities would also add a lot!
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

https://othusvice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by waybig1010101 Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:51 pm

With Othus TOAA and the Moderator , they don't really interfere with things, I should have been more specific and included that they don't grant people powers really.

Also the power of Luck, could be full of plot amor protection and other broken aspects to it. You are going to have to be careful when using this character because the power of luck can be use as a god mode in of itself (Especially when you get your powers from an Omnipotent being)

Honestly, this is a power that not really goes well in RPGing due to the fact again that it is an ability that can easy to god mode with.

Also, I would advice you to use another power tbh, but if your not too broken with this ability it should be fine, (thus you should put some more clear limitations to it as well), but at the very least please don't have your power source be an omnipotent being, that is way over the top for the setting.
waybig1010101
waybig1010101
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:06 pm

you can have an actual set of skills and pretty much save the luck for special occasions making it a very rare power for your character. that sounds good for RP
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by waybig1010101 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:07 am

Othus wrote:you can have an actual set of skills and pretty much save the luck for special occasions making it a very rare power for your character. that sounds good for RP

thats fine, but he should still not have his character's source of power come from an omnipotent being still. And even then, again Luck is a very tricky power to use in RPG setting because you are dealing with other players, and its an easy god mode ability.

Just be careful if you plan on keeping it.
waybig1010101
waybig1010101
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by audioninja0 Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:13 am

I'm going to add stats later and luck is going to be a percentage in a fight it's going to be small
I'll add a link to some dice no plot armor

audioninja0
audioninja0
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by waybig1010101 Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:47 am

Okay that works, but please don't receive power from an omnipotent being. if you need help with another background story or reason for source of power, then let me know, and I'll help you out no problem.
waybig1010101
waybig1010101
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by audioninja0 Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:52 pm

waybig1010101 wrote:Okay that works, but please don't receive power from an omnipotent being. if you need help with another background story or reason for source of power, then let me know, and I'll help you out no problem.
already got that covered he's getting it from passed down from his ancestors
audioninja0
audioninja0
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by waybig1010101 Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:45 pm

okay looking good, but out of curiosity, what is FTE?
waybig1010101
waybig1010101
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by audioninja0 Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:11 am

waybig1010101 wrote:okay looking good, but out of curiosity, what is FTE?  
Faster than eyesight
audioninja0
audioninja0
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by waybig1010101 Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:36 am

audioninja0 wrote:
Faster than eyesight

i hope its not this...

http://www.answers.com/Q/How_fast_is_eye_sight

if anything just put a normal number next to it, because when people look at your character for reference they are going to get confuse if they don't understand.

waybig1010101
waybig1010101
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:50 am

that is really nice man!
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by audioninja0 Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:41 pm

waybig1010101 wrote:
audioninja0 wrote:
Faster than eyesight

i hope its not this...

http://www.answers.com/Q/How_fast_is_eye_sight

if anything just put a normal number next to it, because when people look at your character for reference they are going to get confuse if they don't understand.

Ha ha no no no i'm referring to this http://www.reddit.com/r/AskScienceFiction/comments/2k87ep/how_fast_is_fte/ it's a lot slower
Thanks for telling me that I forgot that people would get confused
audioninja0
audioninja0
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum