Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Novel Kars vs Composite Geass User

+2
HungryWorld
waybig1010101
6 posters

Go down

Novel Kars vs Composite Geass User  Empty Novel Kars vs Composite Geass User

Post by waybig1010101 Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:21 pm

Novel Kars vs Composite Geass User  Light_11

Rules:
In Character
Winner by defeating the other by any means
Speed Equal if needed be
waybig1010101
waybig1010101
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Novel Kars vs Composite Geass User  Empty Re: Novel Kars vs Composite Geass User

Post by HungryWorld Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:16 pm

Someone is going to have trouble circumventing GER. Unless there's a geass power that can get past GER's negation they aren't winning.
HungryWorld
HungryWorld
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Novel Kars vs Composite Geass User  Empty Re: Novel Kars vs Composite Geass User

Post by waybig1010101 Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:46 pm

HungryWorld wrote:Someone is going to have trouble circumventing GER. Unless there's a geass power that can get past GER's negation they aren't winning.

here is some abilities that i got from another site

Rolo has the ability to stop time on universal scale, Alice's Godspeed lolnope to it by enhances her speed infinitely.

The Zero can reduces all creation to nothingness, even CG multiverse is but infinite possibilities of the present universe while Creation had existed much longer and much later than that so we likely got a megaversal destruction power.

NoN C.C also explains The Zero has some crazy power such as negates even concepts hence why NoN C.C lacks the concept of death (literally) unlike simply being immortal.

End-manga Nunnally got some Downstreamer-ish abilities such as able to view countless realities, infinite universes and "saw" fate of those universes, all beings live inside them simultaneously and she can decide their fate, even destroy or recreate them at will.

Charles' undead army can revives and regenerates infinitely as long as he is still around and Knights of Round are massively superhuman.

Mariana's "The Soul" allows her to exists on metaphysical plane spiritually while half of her soul still "anchors" to the physical plane.
waybig1010101
waybig1010101
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by trexalfa Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:01 pm

GER cannot counter anything above universal. Unless novel Kars achieved some multiversal feats with it, The Zero swipes.
trexalfa
trexalfa
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarathustra Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:49 pm

Novel Kars stomps.

Cars also has Whitesnake requiem which can kill the immortal and unded Dio, The Ultimate World (its requiem if i recall) D4C, UBoat (similar to Narancias Aerosmith but its a boat or a sub(i dont recall)) and going from what he did with the ripple and Killer Queen id say he can evolve/adapt the powers he copies to make them stronger than the original.

In other words he can now move at an infinite speed,
is immune to time stops, has multiuniversal durability,
BFR is no longer an option because of D4C so he can cross dimensions and universes,
can reset and recreate universes with Made in Heaven Requiem (it is possibly multiuniversal as well, since it has 3 heads but thats my speculation)
atomize/absorb/kill/erase from existance/steal souls powers and memories on touch or if target gets 3m from him,
travel back in time with Another One Bites the Dust
Adapt to anything and copy powers on sight, touch or via soul/memory stealing

He also has Dark Mirage which would allow him to bring anything he imagines to life and whatnot.

Composite Geass has no durability feats. Novel Kars has infinite speed and time stop, so Alice's and Rolo's geass aren't going to be a factor.

Novel Kars was able to kill the immortal Dio with Whitesnake Requiem, so Code bearers aren't going to be a problem.

With Love Train, Novel Kars can make the Zero kill someone else, or he could just blitz Nunnally before she uses the Zero.
Zarathustra
Zarathustra
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by HungryWorld Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:56 pm

waybig1010101 wrote:
HungryWorld wrote:Someone is going to have trouble circumventing GER. Unless there's a geass power that can get past GER's negation they aren't winning.

here is some abilities that i got from another site  

Rolo has the ability to stop time on universal scale, Alice's Godspeed lolnope to it by enhances her speed infinitely.

The Zero can reduces all creation to nothingness, even CG multiverse is but infinite possibilities of the present universe while Creation had existed much longer and much later than that so we likely got a megaversal destruction power.

NoN C.C also explains The Zero has some crazy power such as negates even concepts hence why NoN C.C lacks the concept of death (literally) unlike simply being immortal.

End-manga Nunnally got some Downstreamer-ish abilities such as able to view countless realities, infinite universes and "saw" fate of those universes, all beings live inside them simultaneously and she can decide their fate, even destroy or recreate them at will.

Charles' undead army can revives and regenerates infinitely as long as he is still around and Knights of Round are massively superhuman.

Mariana's "The Soul" allows her to exists on metaphysical plane spiritually while half of her soul still "anchors" to the physical plane.

I just read that and reread what Novel Kars can do and damn he's hax as hell with:
The World Requiem (infinite time stop)
Killer Queen Requiem (Killer Queen can now timetravel)
King Crimson Requiem (time erasing)
GER (talking about broken defenses for up to universe level)
Stairway to Heaven Requiem (multiversal reset)
And every other stand in the series Requiem. That's one damn multiversal Kars here with insane speed.

Also i didn't think there was a multiversal Geass. Seeing as they both should have infinite speed with timestop hax and erase hax I think this is a who hits first scenario which after a little revision i think Novel Kars will win due to him having more hax to allow him to hit first.
HungryWorld
HungryWorld
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarathustra Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:58 pm

trexalfa wrote:GER cannot counter anything above universal. Unless novel Kars achieved some multiversal feats with it, The Zero swipes.

Well Kars multiplied all his powers by infinity after finding Heaven, so GER would be limitless now.
Zarathustra
Zarathustra
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by trexalfa Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:00 pm

Zarathustra wrote:
trexalfa wrote:GER cannot counter anything above universal. Unless novel Kars achieved some multiversal feats with it, The Zero swipes.

Well Kars multiplied all his powers by infinity after finding Heaven, so GER would be limitless now.

Are there feats to quantify his powered up Stands (cause we should work basing ourselves on concrete evidence)? What's the maximum territory the JoJo verse spans in the novel?
trexalfa
trexalfa
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by waybig1010101 Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:07 pm

Zarathustra wrote:Novel Kars stomps.

Cars also has Whitesnake requiem which can kill the immortal and unded Dio, The Ultimate World (its requiem if i recall) D4C, UBoat (similar to Narancias Aerosmith but its a boat or a sub(i dont recall)) and going from what he did with the ripple and Killer Queen id say he can evolve/adapt the powers he copies to make them stronger than the original.

In other words he can now move at an infinite speed,
is immune to time stops, has multiuniversal durability,
BFR is no longer an option because of D4C so he can cross dimensions and universes,
can reset and recreate universes with Made in Heaven Requiem (it is possibly multiuniversal as well, since it has 3 heads but thats my speculation)
atomize/absorb/kill/erase from existance/steal souls powers and memories on touch or if target gets 3m from him,
travel back in time with Another One Bites the Dust
Adapt to anything and copy powers on sight, touch or via soul/memory stealing

He also has Dark Mirage which would allow him to bring anything he imagines to life and whatnot.

Composite Geass has no durability feats. Novel Kars has infinite speed and time stop, so Alice's and Rolo's geass aren't going to be a factor.

Novel Kars was able to kill the immortal Dio with Whitesnake Requiem, so Code bearers aren't going to be a problem.

With Love Train, Novel Kars can make the Zero kill someone else, or he could just blitz Nunnally before she uses the Zero.

Is any of his abilities above Concepts and Multiverse level?

waybig1010101
waybig1010101
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarathustra Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:18 pm

trexalfa wrote:
Zarathustra wrote:

Are there feats to quantify his powered up Stands (cause we should work basing ourselves on concrete evidence)? What's the maximum territory the JoJo verse spans in the novel?

JJBA has an infinite amount of universes as revealed by D4C. Novel Kars was able to run the destruction of the universe 36 times with Killer Queen Requiem and was able to use MiH to reset multiple universes simultaneously.

His powers became limitless after finding Heaven.

Not to mention the strongest Geass user is a glass cannon.
Zarathustra
Zarathustra
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:42 am

The thing here is GER is not "Universal" that's a misconception.
We don't know what GER is its vague and you can't just shoot of Universal and then use Araki's interview because in the interview the only time based stand spoken on was Dio's TS range.
NK takes this.
However iirc NK is a banned character due to being a headache and whatnot.
And not even naming known stands take Dark Mirage for instance Mirage Materilization now take that and multiply it by infinity.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:43 am

And if both have infinite speed then no one can hit one another unless Kars uses GER or something of the like.
Also he found Heaven its safe to say he exists outside of whatever he wants at that point in time.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:44 am

You may also refer to this thread for what Gio really is.
http://www.othusvice.com/t222-sttgl-vs-giorno-giovanna
EVA explained it wonderfully.
Universal is not what he is for sure.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:50 am

Also infinity is infinity.
I also don't believe you guys saw that he can copy abilities also.
Multiversal? With those hax he'd better be a high end multiversal.
Since Multiversal and Universal are the only actual concepts and not gimmicks.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by trexalfa Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:35 pm

Gio Gio wrote:The thing here is GER is not "Universal" that's a misconception.
We don't know what GER is its vague and you can't just shoot of Universal and then use Araki's interview because in the interview the only time based stand spoken on was Dio's TS range.
NK takes this.
However iirc NK is a banned character due to being a headache and whatnot.
And not even naming known stands take Dark Mirage for instance Mirage Materilization now take that and multiply it by infinity.

The maximum feats we have for GER is that it would be capable of nullyfing Dio's The World's universal time stop, and Made in Heaven's universal reset.

Since we need feats, and not vague extrapolations which do not constitute actual proof, Giorno's GER is universal.
trexalfa
trexalfa
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:32 pm

First off GER didn't nullify Dio's Timestop Gio and Dio are in two completely different arcs he nullified Diavolo's time and space erasire.
And 2nd of all MIH happened but there was no indication that Gio was even effected by the universal reset or not he was only briefly mentioned in part 6.
And the thing is you'd need to prove GER is universal because Time and space erasure are not universal nor is casualty manipulation like I said before refer to this.Here's the one for Gio, tell me what you think and what I should add and correct:

To Gold Experience Requiem range should be completely irrelevant. As you know, it can act within erased time as it negated Diavolo's attacks in erased time and put him in a death loop through causality manipulation. However, GER doesn't simply transcend time, it also transcends space because time and space are two sides of the same coin, you can't have time without having space and vice versa, there's a reason why they're called space-time instead of time AND space. So when Diavolo erases time, he also erases space, and so that means GER acted in both of the absence of time and space, or should I say, space-time. And so when you transcend space-time you transcend 4 dimensions, making distance and duration completely irrelevant. And that also means that GER is effectively a hyper-dimensional entity, at least 5-dimensional.

But then comes the next part, GER doesn't simply control causality, it also controls probability as these two are also two sides of the same coin and you can't have one without the other, look up probabilistic causation; these two concepts exist across all of existence because they are fundamental pivotal concepts, so that also means that GER's powers aren't "multiversal", they are way beyond that, they apply to all of creation, further cemented by GER transcending space-time.-EVA
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Sat May 02, 2015 3:59 pm

I don't know what this composite Geass User can do, but I can already assure you that they will be stomped beyond death by Novel Kars nonetheless.
Here is a list of some powerful stands in NK's repertoire, ignoring that fact that his power was multiplied by infinity, and ignoring most of the hypothetical requiem stands that he actually owns: (I hate all caps but: KEEP IN MIND THAT STANDS CAN BE USED SIMULTANEOUSLY, AS SHOWN IN THE POLNAREFF VS JOTARO FIGHT WHERE POL USES BOTH ANUBIS AND SILVER CHARIOT AT THE SAME TME)

Gold Experience Requiem - Control over causality and probability and transcending space-time.
Elaboration:

Green, Green Grass of Home - As you get closer to the user your power and size will diminish severely, once you reach a certain distance from the user you will be erased from existence.

Dark Mirage - Turn your imagination into reality in the presence of light, this stand is complimented by the stand The Sun which can produce light, strengthening its powers.

Rainy Day Dream Away - Turn your opponent's negative thoughts into reality.

Bohemian Rhapsody - Turn anything fictional into reality, literally. This is the most powerful in JoJo so far because of the crazy application of it's power.
In his fight against Ungalol, Annasui conjured up a character with the literal ability to "defeat every fictional there is". Just ponder that for a moment. Keep in mind this isn't even Bohemian Rhapsody Requiem, whose power is most likely different but most certainly 10 times more broken.

Stairway to Heaven - Reset the universe by accelerating its time to it's singularity phase, then become the god of the new universe. When Pucci accelerated the universe to a singularity he came back as a literal god, but stepped down from this lofty position as he thought it was blasphemous for him to wield a power equal to God's.

The Hand - Erasing any space that it's left hand swipes. Okuyasu said that "I don't know where the things I erase go", implying that it erases them from existence since it literally can erase space, not remove it, but eliminate it altogether.

TUSK ACT 4 - Apply infinite rotation to the user's attack, giving infinite potency and the ability to pierce infinite dimensions and the ability to deal damage infinitely.

Highway to Hell - Injury Sharing. Whatever kind of damage Kars deals to himself will be dealt to his opponents regardless of defensive abilities. Good thing he has perfect immortality by the time he reached heaven.

The World & King Crimson - Stoppage and erasure of time on a universal scale.

Ticket to Ride - Creates a space around the user that deflects away any sort of misfortune. Only attacks that can pierce dimensions may bypass it.

Kars' enhanced Killer Queen with Another One Bites The Dust+ - In the Novel, Kars used this stand to turn back time on a multiversal scale, destroying 36 universes in the process and reaching the original timeline of JJBA.

EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Sun May 03, 2015 8:25 pm

EVA_01 wrote:I don't know what this composite Geass User can do, but I can already assure you that they will be stomped beyond death by Novel Kars nonetheless.
Here is a list of some powerful stands in NK's repertoire, ignoring that fact that his power was multiplied by infinity, and ignoring most of the hypothetical requiem stands that he actually owns: (I hate all caps but: KEEP IN MIND THAT STANDS CAN BE USED SIMULTANEOUSLY, AS SHOWN IN THE POLNAREFF VS JOTARO FIGHT WHERE POL USES BOTH ANUBIS AND SILVER CHARIOT AT THE SAME TME)

Gold Experience Requiem - Control over causality and probability and transcending space-time.
Elaboration:

Green, Green Grass of Home - As you get closer to the user your power and size will diminish severely, once you reach a certain distance from the user you will be erased from existence.

Dark Mirage - Turn your imagination into reality in the presence of light, this stand is complimented by the stand The Sun which can produce light, strengthening its powers.

Rainy Day Dream Away - Turn your opponent's negative thoughts into reality.

Bohemian Rhapsody - Turn anything fictional into reality, literally. This is the most powerful in JoJo so far because of the crazy application of it's power.
In his fight against Ungalol, Annasui conjured up a character with the literal ability to "defeat every fictional there is". Just ponder that for a moment. Keep in mind this isn't even Bohemian Rhapsody Requiem, whose power is most likely different but most certainly 10 times more broken.

Stairway to Heaven - Reset the universe by accelerating its time to it's singularity phase, then become the god of the new universe. When Pucci accelerated the universe to a singularity he came back as a literal god, but stepped down from this lofty position as he thought it was blasphemous for him to wield a power equal to God's.

The Hand - Erasing any space that it's left hand swipes. Okuyasu said that "I don't know where the things I erase go", implying that it erases them from existence since it literally can erase space, not remove it, but eliminate it altogether.

TUSK ACT 4 - Apply infinite rotation to the user's attack, giving infinite potency and the ability to pierce infinite dimensions and the ability to deal damage infinitely.

Highway to Hell - Injury Sharing. Whatever kind of damage Kars deals to himself will be dealt to his opponents regardless of defensive abilities. Good thing he has perfect immortality by the time he reached heaven.

The World & King Crimson - Stoppage and erasure of time on a universal scale.

Ticket to Ride - Creates a space around the user that deflects away any sort of misfortune. Only attacks that can pierce dimensions may bypass it.

Kars' enhanced Killer Queen with Another One Bites The Dust+ - In the Novel, Kars used this stand to turn back time on a multiversal scale, destroying 36 universes in the process and reaching the original timeline of JJBA.

Literally all of this.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Gio Sun May 03, 2015 9:46 pm

I honestly forgot about Highway to hell.
Lets also not forget that he's considered omnilock after attaining Heaven and all of these stands.
Gio Gio
Gio Gio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down