Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto's scarf: reference to Jio, or coincidence?

+3
Othus
Taichokage
Akronawol17
7 posters

Go down

Naruto's scarf: reference to Jio, or coincidence?  Empty Naruto's scarf: reference to Jio, or coincidence?

Post by Akronawol17 Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:50 am

Has anyone seen Naruto: The Last? If you have, you probably saw the scarf that was constantly shown throughout the movie. Hinata made it for Naruto, and i suppose it was meant to represent their love. But when it saw it, it instantly reminded me of Jio Freed. In 666 Satan/O-Parts Hunter, Jio wears a trademark scarf, and it is extremely long and red, just like Naruto's.

Not only that, but 666 Satan, being made by Masashi's brother, Seishi, would be even more likely to have a reference or two in it. What do you guys think?
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Naruto's scarf: reference to Jio, or coincidence?  Empty Re: Naruto's scarf: reference to Jio, or coincidence?

Post by Taichokage Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:44 pm

Akronawol17 wrote:Has anyone seen Naruto: The Last? If you have, you probably saw the scarf that was constantly shown throughout the movie. Hinata made it for Naruto, and i suppose it was meant to represent their love. But when it saw it, it instantly reminded me of Jio Freed. In 666 Satan/O-Parts Hunter, Jio wears a trademark scarf, and it is extremely long and red, just like Naruto's.

Not only that, but 666 Satan, being made by Masashi's brother, Seishi, would be even more likely to have a reference or two in it. What do you guys think?

I definitely think it's a reference. He also did that with Hashirama/Tobirama's younger brother who had half white and half black hair like Jio.
Taichokage
Taichokage
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Naruto's scarf: reference to Jio, or coincidence?  Empty Re: Naruto's scarf: reference to Jio, or coincidence?

Post by Akronawol17 Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:18 pm

Taichokage wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:Has anyone seen Naruto: The Last? If you have, you probably saw the scarf that was constantly shown throughout the movie. Hinata made it for Naruto, and i suppose it was meant to represent their love. But when it saw it, it instantly reminded me of Jio Freed. In 666 Satan/O-Parts Hunter, Jio wears a trademark scarf, and it is extremely long and red, just like Naruto's.

I definitely think it's a reference. He also did that with Hashirama/Tobirama's younger brother who had half white and half black hair like Jio.
I completely forgot about him lol. I've actually heard a lot of people agree its more then likely a reference to Jio.

Also, the whole "ancient alien" thing with Kaguya really reminded me of the aliens who created O-Parts and Jio. I've got my own conspiracy theory that they're actually one in the same. Then again, i'm probably just looking into this too much.
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:13 pm

mind= blown!
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

https://othusvice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kobra Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:19 pm

Akronawol17 wrote:
Taichokage wrote:

I completely forgot about him lol. I've actually heard a lot of people agree its more then likely a reference to Jio.

Also, the whole "ancient alien" thing with Kaguya really reminded me of the aliens who created O-Parts and Jio. I've got my own conspiracy theory that they're actually one in the same. Then again, i'm probably just looking into this too much.
That would be pretty amazing if they found a way to make the two worlds one and it actually made sense.
As far as the scarf goes, I wouldn't be surprised if it was. I think it is. I'm kinda disappointed that 666 Satan's not that popular. So not many people will get the reference.
Kobra
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:53 pm

Kobra wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:
Taichokage wrote:

That would be pretty amazing if they found a way to make the two worlds one and it actually made sense.
As far as the scarf goes, I wouldn't be surprised if it was. I think it is. I'm kinda disappointed that 666 Satan's not that popular. So not many people will get the reference.
I'm still hoping for an OVA or something. The similarities are just too big and too cool to ignore.

And your right. If it is a reference, almost no one will get it. It is disappointing. 666 Satan deserves more attention imo
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kobra Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:20 pm

Akronawol17 wrote:
Kobra wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:
Taichokage wrote:

I'm still hoping for an OVA or something. The similarities are just too big and too cool to ignore.

And your right. If it is a reference, almost no one will get it. It is disappointing. 666 Satan deserves more attention imo
And for gods sake why the hell is there no anime for it? There's been animes of some of the dumbest manga I've read but there isn't one for 666 Satan. I'm telling you man, if Madhouse gets there hands on it and does it right like they did with HxH it would probably be one of my favorite anime of all time.
Kobra
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:24 pm

Kobra wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:
Kobra wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:
Taichokage wrote:

And for gods sake why the hell is there no anime for it? There's been animes of some of the dumbest manga I've read but there isn't one for 666 Satan. I'm telling you man, if Madhouse gets there hands on it and does it right like they did with HxH it would probably be one of my favorite anime of all time.
An anime would be amazing! As long as its done right of course. Sadly, i doubt it'll happen. What with it being similar to Naruto, and its religious aspects, someone is bound to complain or sue. But man, i'd even kill for an OVA. At least seeing it fully animated would be cool.
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kobra Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:33 pm

*sigh* Sad but true. Seishi's actually making another manga. Called Sukedachi 9 I believe. Haven't got around to reading it though. It'd be cool if he had references in there as well.
Kobra
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:38 pm

Kobra wrote:*sigh* Sad but true. Seishi's actually making another manga. Called Sukedachi 9 I believe. Haven't got around to reading it though. It'd be cool if he had references in there as well.
Really? I'm gonna have to give it a look myself, after i catch up on JJBA in a few year lol. Seriously though, he probably does. I've noticed a lot of mangaka like to reference characters/aspects of their other manga.
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:13 am

That would be cool! But it would be even cooler if Jio were to make an actual cameo in one of Seishi's later works.
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:15 am

Chef_Banchou wrote:That would be cool! But it would be even cooler if Jio were to make an actual cameo in one of Seishi's later works.
Not as cool as an anime lol
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:17 am

A Kongou Banchou anime would be even better.
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichokage Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:00 am

Chef_Banchou wrote:A Kongou Banchou anime would be even better.

At least we have Taizai. None of Seishi Kishimoo's work has been animated yet.
Taichokage
Taichokage
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Kobra Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:10 am

I don't know man. I heard great things about Kongou Banchou but it's gotta be near flawless to be better than 666 Satan.
Kobra
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:35 am

Kobra wrote:
I don't know man. I heard great things about Kongou Banchou but it's gotta be near flawless to be better than 666 Satan.
Well, thats a matter of opinion. You see, me and Akron have argued in the past, over which manga is superior between the two. I believe that 666 Satan has a deeper plot, while Kongou Banchou has a more solid story, with everything ending wrapped up in a nice little bow. They both have their moments, and they both have some issues, but one thing is for certain; they are both badass, in their own right. Although, I personally believe KB is better, lol.
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Post by waybig1010101 Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:31 pm

I can see the connections
waybig1010101
waybig1010101
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Akronawol17 Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:53 pm

Masashi and Seishi are brothers, if that's what you mean they had the same inspirations for their series, and basically bounced ideas off of each other and came up with similar concepts.
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kobra Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:20 pm

Chef_Banchou wrote:
Kobra wrote:
Well, thats a matter of opinion. You see, me and Akron have argued in the past, over which manga is superior between the two. I believe that 666 Satan has a deeper plot, while Kongou Banchou has a more solid story, with everything ending wrapped up in a nice little bow. They both have their moments, and they both have some issues, but one thing is for certain; they are both badass, in their own right. Although, I personally believe KB is better, lol.
And now I must add yet another manga on my reading list. Getting pretty long right about now.
Kobra
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:14 pm

666 and KB are both excellent. but toriko rules them all XD
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:17 pm

Othus wrote:666 and KB are both excellent. but toriko rules them all XD
Perhaps in terms of manliness lol.

Also, You've read 666?
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:05 pm

Akronawol17 wrote:
Perhaps in terms of manliness lol.

Also, You've read 666?

i am reading it, just started and im liking it a lot!°
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Kobra Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:10 am

Toriko is a Mugen hype train lol.
Kobra
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:14 am

Kongou Banchou is best manga!!!
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum