Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who can match D?

+4
Falbium_Asmodeus
Akronawol17
ChaosKnight75
EVA_01
8 posters

Go down

Who can match D? Empty Who can match D?

Post by EVA_01 Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:57 pm

Who can fight current Vampire Hunter D on equal footing? So that means no stomp. As I'd like to introduce the rest of the verse I want to get a good idea first where you people would put him.

Here's a list of feats (incomplete but includes major feats) for D :
http://animevice.boards.net/thread/292/vampire-hunter-respect-thread
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Who can match D? Empty Re: Who can match D?

Post by ChaosKnight75 Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:27 pm

I know how to get this rolling. How would the new Adam of Darkness Dark Schneider fare?
ChaosKnight75
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:33 pm

ChaosKnight75 wrote:I know how to get this rolling. How would the new Adam of Darkness Dark Schneider fare?
by hype he might win, but by feats he'd lose in a very very very veeeeery close battle. I'd literally pay to see this fight lol.
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:32 pm

Hmm this is a big big maybe but possibly Cao Cao with knowledge and prep he could use Chatsuka Ratana to destroy all of D weapons. Or he could use truth idea and it could possibly allow him to win.

The Truth Idea (覇輝トゥルース・イデア, Turūsu Idea), also known as the Brightness of Supremacy, is a forbidden form exclusive to the True Longinus which is similar to the Juggernaut Drive. Azazel calls it "The Dying Will of the God of the Bible".

Also, like Juggernaut Drive, it requires a chant to activate it. The chant goes as follows:

O Spear. The true Holy Spear which pierces through God.
Suck the ambition of the King of Domination sleeping within me and pierce through the gap of blessing and destruction.
You. Announce the will, and turn into a glow.

According to Cao Cao's explanation, Truth Idea's effects depend on God's will in the Holy Spear and absorbs the wielder's ambition of this spear, and by responding to how strong the opponent is, it will create many effects and miracles which will be different depending on what the will chooses such as granting an absolute power to destroy the opponent or a blessing to the opponent to capture their hearts.
Falbium_Asmodeus
Falbium_Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarathustra Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:21 pm

Dark Schneider for sure.
Zarathustra
Zarathustra
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkstar Dragon Of Su Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:40 am

Kurodo Akabane
Darkstar Dragon Of Su
Darkstar Dragon Of Su
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:53 pm

Akronawol17 wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:I know how to get this rolling. How would the new Adam of Darkness Dark Schneider fare?
by hype he might win, but by feats he'd lose in a very very very veeeeery close battle. I'd literally pay to see this fight lol.
So whats the difference between that and Majin Dark Schneider?

Also, remove actual in-universe PIS/CIS and take all all her skills for face value, and Ajimu Najimi can really do some damage. "Become God skill, create a universe skill, sword that cuts through even concepts skill, surpass all dimensions skill, etc.
ChaosKnight75
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowForce14 Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:10 am

Akronawol17 wrote:

I´ll pay the popcorn if you pay the soda.
ShadowForce14
ShadowForce14
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by GeneralVan Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:04 pm

Probably Darsh level guys.
GeneralVan
GeneralVan
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:33 am

ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:
So whats the difference between that and Majin Dark Schneider?

Also, remove actual in-universe PIS/CIS and take all all her skills for face value, and Ajimu Najimi can really do some damage. "Become God skill, create a universe skill, sword that cuts through even concepts skill, surpass all dimensions skill, etc.
well apart from the fact Majin form slowly eats away at his mind body and soul, nothing is known. So little is known about Darsh's new form, that i'm pretty sure that even the name "Adam of Darkness" is just a fan name for it. All we know about it is that Darsh survived being erased from existence by the Judas Pain, and came out in some new form and casually created life from nothing but memory, which is supposedly something only the capital G god of his verse could achieve.
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:37 am

ShadowForce14 wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:

lol, sure thing. Just give me a minute to find a Salamander Sphinx XD
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowForce14 Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:22 am

Akronawol17 wrote:
ShadowForce14 wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:

lol, sure thing. Just give me a minute to find a Salamander Sphinx XD

Sure
ShadowForce14
ShadowForce14
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down