Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Úlfr Gram bio

3 posters

Go down

Úlfr Gram bio Empty Úlfr Gram bio

Post by Chef_Banchou Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:24 am

Name: Úlfr Gram

Age: looks to be around his early twenties, but is actually much older, as he is from the iron age of ancient Europe.

Race: human

Appearance: 6'1ft, 215lbs, pale white skin, ice blue eyes, a goatee, and honey blond hair, tied into a pony tail. He's very imposing, with a tall, strong build, large muscles, a plethora of facial and body scars, and a constant scowl on his face. He usually doesn't wear much, in way of clothing. Usually preferring to wear leather pants, leather boots, and a muscle shirt, on occasion.

History: Úlfr was, originally, a Norse warrior during the Viking era, in Europe's iron age. He had grown up living a hard, dangerous life, as he fought for his people, and his faith. His faith was the belief of the Pride of the North; an honorable, yet hardy, religion that centered around a code of honor, and a deep moral code. It concentrated heavily on the way of battle, and life by the sword. As a result, this caused Úlfr to practically grow up on the battle field, eating, sleeping, and breathing the art of war.

Though many would view this as barbaric and savage, by many other societies and cultures, it was considered an honor to do so. It was said that for every warrior who died, who followed the Pride of the North, would ascend to the Honored Land; a vast, bountiful land, dotted with many different halls, each representing a different god or goddess, and their respective abodes. Úlfr, being a warrior, was bound for the hall of Torolf; god of battle, war, anger, honor, and wolves.

I'll stop here, for now. There are a few other things I gotta take care of, then I've gotta get to sleep, lol. I'll finish this up tomorrow.
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Úlfr Gram bio Empty Re: Úlfr Gram bio

Post by DarkWaspSting Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:39 am

I see you've beat me to the first Viking based character.
DarkWaspSting
DarkWaspSting
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:42 am

DarkWaspSting wrote:I see you've beat me to the first Viking based character.

Seems so, lol.
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Post by audioninja0 Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:15 pm

Awww man this is cool
audioninja0
audioninja0
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down