Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aleph runs a gauntlet

+3
EvilMegaCookie
dhalsim
Akronawol17
7 posters

Go down

Aleph runs a gauntlet Empty Aleph runs a gauntlet

Post by Akronawol17 Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:37 pm

Aleph runs a gauntlet 4cbae810

Aleph, from SMT: II, must run a gauntlet of powerful foes. Can he clear, or will one of them manage to defeat him?

No CIS/PIS
No BFR
Standard equipment allowed
All in character, but serious
Fight takes place in an indestructible infinite universe

1. Beerus

2. Dark Schneider

3. Vampire Hunter D.

4. Pegasus Seiya

5. Galactus

6. Z

7. Giornio Giovanna

8. Michael Morningstar

9. Living Tribunal

10. Battler Ushuromia

11. Othinus

12. Ren Fuji

13. TDE Demi-Fiend

14. The High Priest

How far does he get?
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Aleph runs a gauntlet Empty Re: Aleph runs a gauntlet

Post by dhalsim Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:58 pm

Most of the gauntlet is fodder. As I recall, TDE Demi-Fiend was only destined to kill YHVH, but not actually strong enough to do so. Aleph should be stronger than him. I don't think he can beat Ren Fuji though, and we need more feats from High Priest.
dhalsim
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:02 pm

dhalsim wrote:Most of the gauntlet is fodder. As I recall, TDE Demi-Fiend was only destined to kill YHVH, but not actually strong enough to do so. Aleph should be stronger than him. I don't think he can beat Ren Fuji though, and we need more feats from High Priest.
DF wasn't destined to kill YHVH, he was destined to kill the Great Will, and should have been on even ground with him in terms of power.

Also, High Priest was agreed to be capable of soloing DF, Othinus, Reinhard, Battler and Archie Sonic all at once lol. He's got a few feats, and they're pretty ridiculous.
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMegaCookie Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:24 pm

Akronawol17 wrote:
dhalsim wrote:Most of the gauntlet is fodder. As I recall, TDE Demi-Fiend was only destined to kill YHVH, but not actually strong enough to do so. Aleph should be stronger than him. I don't think he can beat Ren Fuji though, and we need more feats from High Priest.
DF wasn't destined to kill YHVH, he was destined to kill the Great Will, and should have been on even ground with him in terms of power.

Also, High Priest was agreed to be capable of soloing DF, Othinus, Reinhard, Battler and Archie Sonic all at once lol. He's got a few feats, and they're pretty ridiculous.

Holy shit. He can solo Reinhard and the rest all at once? I've got to see the details for this.
EvilMegaCookie
EvilMegaCookie
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:27 pm

EvilMegaCookie wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:

Holy shit. He can solo Reinhard and the rest all at once? I've got to see the details for this.

The guy can destroy a universe, if not, multiverses, by simply moving. Like, flicking his wrist would completely shatter a few whole universes. He sees 100% Othinus and Crowly as weakling failures... 0.o
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Post by dhalsim Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:39 pm

Chef_Banchou wrote:
EvilMegaCookie wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:

The guy can destroy a universe, if not, multiverses, by simply moving. Like, flicking his wrist would completely shatter a few whole universes. He sees 100% Othinus and Crowly as weakling failures... 0.o

How's that impressive compared to Demi-Fiend or Reinhard? Hell how's that even impressive compared to Othinus?
dhalsim
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:42 pm

Because he considered 100% Othinus to be a weak failure lol
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:52 pm

dhalsim wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
EvilMegaCookie wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:

How's that impressive compared to Demi-Fiend or Reinhard? Hell how's that even impressive compared to Othinus?
Yeah I know that thread was a joke. Still doesnt change the fact that you broke several rules. Your timing couldnt have been worse too considering the shitstorms were having as of late and everyone here doing their best to enforce rules to keep this site from becoming another of those certain sites your so fond of. I encourage you to please go over them from now on. That includes threads that are trying to start things with other users.

Anyway to answer your question, he and the other True Magic Gods are the most powerful Index characters to date, stated to be above Othinus enough to call her a failure and they have to resides in a non-existent world outside all possible existence where the slightest gaps become an infinite distance and concepts like time and space don't apply in order to contain them. As powerful as Othinus is, when she does it, it's intentional. These Magic Gods do it by accident and in order to leave their world to some other universe, they have to divide their infinite powers infinitely to make themselves just weak enough to not destroy whatever Universe like glass from their presence alone. And of course, all feats from Othinus can be applied to them as well. I have them above the Demi-Fiend as even Crowley, who got his ass beat by High Priest was able to destroy that world they reside in despite it's description.

Last edited by ChaosKnight75 on Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChaosKnight75
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohige Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:58 pm

Stops at 11.
Kurohige
Kurohige
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:28 am

Stops at either 10 or 11
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:05 am

Why not just make Aleph vs Demi-Fiend? Anyway what did this guy do? I do recall him hitting the ban-list.
ChaosKnight75
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:10 am

No, Demi-Fiend is definitely more powerful than him.

Anyway, he "killed" YHVH at his most powerful in SMT II, sooooo....yeah.
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down