Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reinhard (Dies Irae) VS SMT III: Nocturne

4 posters

Go down

Reinhard (Dies Irae) VS SMT III: Nocturne Empty Reinhard (Dies Irae) VS SMT III: Nocturne

Post by EvilMegaCookie Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:02 am

Reinhard (Dies Irae) VS SMT III: Nocturne Reinhard.Tristan.Eugen.Heydrich.full.259758

VS

Reinhard (Dies Irae) VS SMT III: Nocturne Shin.Megami.Tensei.III%3A.Nocturne.full.755006'

Reinhard invades the Amala Universe and takes the Demi-Fiends place.

Battle Conditions: Reinhard only starts with his holy relic, Longinuz Testament. He has access to Briah at the start but he gains Atziluth after reaching Tower Of Kagutsuchi.

Everyone are in-character. Conditions are bound to be changed after feedback.

He can only use Briah when facing bosses.

Music Theme for this grand battle:
EvilMegaCookie
EvilMegaCookie
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Reinhard (Dies Irae) VS SMT III: Nocturne Empty Re: Reinhard (Dies Irae) VS SMT III: Nocturne

Post by EG_Sage Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:03 am

Does he have his Dies Irae Legion and can he also add the nocturne demons to his legion?
EG_Sage
EG_Sage
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Reinhard (Dies Irae) VS SMT III: Nocturne Empty Re: Reinhard (Dies Irae) VS SMT III: Nocturne

Post by EvilMegaCookie Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:10 am

He can add the demons to his legion. This time he is alone, equipped only with his holy relic and Briah can only be used when facing bosses.
EvilMegaCookie
EvilMegaCookie
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EG_Sage Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:12 am

I actually seeing him clearing with the addition of skills from the demons also and the holy spear of destiny is still super broken.
EG_Sage
EG_Sage
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMegaCookie Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:43 pm

Honestly? Me too, seeing as his skill would basically be: ''Everyone and everything in his legion gains the attribute of Almighty and Reinhard can use all of their skills at his level.''

Not to mention that they are revived endlessly as long as Reinhard exists.
EvilMegaCookie
EvilMegaCookie
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:52 pm

So he starts the True Demon Ending Route? He definitely clears. Adding all those demons and abstracts plus Beelzebub and Metatron is too much, and they all get amped to his level.

If Reinhard entered SMT as a whole he'd be pretty high-tier, up there with the likes of SMT III Lucifer, Aleph, and DF.
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMegaCookie Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:54 pm

He would probably be one of the most, if not the most, charismatic persons in that 'verse. Talking 200,000 people into killing themselves and pledging eternal servitude? Yeah, now that is some crazy shit.
EvilMegaCookie
EvilMegaCookie
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:55 pm

Now that's what I call charisma.
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by dhalsim Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:02 pm

I think Reinherd could clear SMT. He's probably stronger than DF, Lucifer, and even YHVH.
dhalsim
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMegaCookie Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:06 pm

Funny thing is Reinhard would totally go the True Demon route.... and then turn Amala into an eternal Valhalla.
EvilMegaCookie
EvilMegaCookie
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:12 pm

dhalsim wrote:I think Reinherd could clear SMT. He's probably stronger than DF, Lucifer, and even YHVH.

YHVH? I can see that. Lucifer? I think he takes very high diff. DF? Hell no, at that point DF was Nigh-Omnipotent, he erased the concept of creation and time for The Mothers' sake.
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:13 pm

I'm using "For the Mothers' sake" like how one would say "For Gods' sake".
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMegaCookie Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:17 pm

Speaking of Mother....

Maybe we should lock this? I was hoping for a bit more debating but it seems like this case is crystal clear.

And I was hoping for some comments on the music. >.<
EvilMegaCookie
EvilMegaCookie
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:20 pm

EvilMegaCookie wrote:Speaking of Mother....

Maybe we should lock this? I was hoping for a bit more debating but it seems like this case is crystal clear.

And I was hoping for some comments on the music. >.<

Well yeah, it's pretty much obvious, really, anyone familiar with both sides should know that Reinhard wins.

Also that's the 4th time you post Mephistopheles in a thread, if it's a comment you're looking for then yes it's epic XD
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMegaCookie Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:29 pm

It is? XD

Well, of course it is epic! It is Reinhard's theme after all. :3
EvilMegaCookie
EvilMegaCookie
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum