Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seven Deadly Sins vs the Shichibukai

+14
ShadowForce14
SSJ318hunt
ChaosKnight75
Migertor
Ban
Reaper_Zebra
HungryWorld
Othus
COMBATRON
Low
Falbium_Asmodeus
RavenSupreme
SpectreSaint
Akronawol17
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Seven Deadly Sins vs the Shichibukai Empty The Seven Deadly Sins vs the Shichibukai

Post by Akronawol17 Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:42 am

The current Sins (minus Escanor, who will be replaced by Hendrickson) vs the pre-timeskip Shichibukai (current feats allowed).

Seven Deadly Sins: Meliodas, Ban, Diane, King, Gowther, Merlin and Hendrickson

Shichibukai: Hancoc, Jinbei, Crocodile, Blackbeard, Doflamingo, Kuma, and Mihawk

Round 1. No sacred Treasures
Round 2. All of the Sins have their Sacred Treasures, if shown

No CIS/PIS
No BFR
Standard equipment for all
Both teams have full knowledge
Win by KO or death
Fight takes place in Sabody Archelapego, they start 100 feet apart

If Sins stomp, Akainu can assist the Shichibukai. If Shichibukai stomp, Galan can assist the sins (lol).
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

The Seven Deadly Sins vs the Shichibukai Empty Re: The Seven Deadly Sins vs the Shichibukai

Post by SpectreSaint Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:19 am

Without Sacred treasures most of the sins get stomped save Meliodas, Merlin, and Hendrickson. King has zero combat abilities without Chastiefol so he gets wrecked from the start. Diane would last for a little while but without Gideon she's effectively just a giant target like Orz Jr. Gowther though might be a big help if he can pull of Invasion without getting one shotted but not really sure how effective his power would be without Herritt.

The only people from the warlords that I can see actually taking the sins down in round one would be Blackbeard, Mihawk, and maybe Doflamingo in that order. Merlin's magic may be able to put them down though, maybe.

Round two the sins take this with ease.

Also is this pre-demon Hendrickson or demon Hendrickson?
SpectreSaint
SpectreSaint
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

The Seven Deadly Sins vs the Shichibukai Empty Re: The Seven Deadly Sins vs the Shichibukai

Post by Akronawol17 Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:47 am

Round 1 will can be first demon form Hendy, and round 2 can be final form demon Hendy.
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by SpectreSaint Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:25 pm

Okay then yeah the sins take both rounds then since demon form Hendy doesn't use/need a sacred treasure.
SpectreSaint
SpectreSaint
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenSupreme Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:10 pm

agree. the sins are getting way more powerful each week. round 1 gives the warlords a respctable chance

round 2 sins take it without problem. true chastiefol, dark snow, mother catastrophe, incredible barrier, final counter...i dont have to continue i guess.

and lol at galan as backup

RavenSupreme
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:40 pm

RavenSupreme wrote:agree. the sins are getting way more powerful each week. round 1 gives the warlords a respctable chance

round 2 sins take it without problem. true chastiefol, dark snow, mother catastrophe, incredible barrier, final counter...i dont have to continue i guess.

and lol at galan as backup

Glad to see you made it over here. And yeah the sins are getting extremely powerful very quickly.
Falbium_Asmodeus
Falbium_Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Low Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:25 pm

Kyma vs Merlin would be interesting in all honesty. CD she can unbfr anyone kuma bfrs
Low
Low
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by COMBATRON Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:28 am

Kuma BFRs.
COMBATRON
COMBATRON
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:42 am

COMBATRON wrote:Kuma BFRs.
Merlin's BFR > Kuma's, so no. Also, assuming he could blitz them all at once is laughable
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:10 pm

blackbeard is the biggest threat by far here, not kuma. 1 quake would do massive damage to any of the sins.
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

https://othusvice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HungryWorld Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:29 pm

Agree with Othus here. Blackbeard's inexperience with quakes leads him to also easily use too much power which will do massive damage and most likely one-shot some of the Sins. Nonetheless with knowledge Hendrickson can go directly for acid in round 1 to remove Blackbeard as a threat (he's very prone to blitzes). But first round the collective hax of the Shichibukai gives them the win (also the fact that King without a sacred treasure is laughable helps a bit).
Second round the sins take it low diff due to sheer hax advatange they can abuse and the fact that their stats aren't that far off the top Shichibukai their stats.
HungryWorld
HungryWorld
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper_Zebra Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:06 pm

Still the Shichibukai. Not only is BB quaking the shit out of them, but Mihawk is also swinging his sword, Doffy's parasyting a majority and hancock turns Mel, King, Ban and Hendy to stone. Razz
Reaper_Zebra
Reaper_Zebra
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:37 pm

Reaper_Zebra wrote:Still the Shichibukai. Not only is BB quaking the shit out of them, but Mihawk is also swinging his sword, Doffy's parasyting a majority and hancock turns Mel, King, Ban and Hendy to stone. Razz
Demon Hendy has little to no emotion, And Mel, Ban and King are already in love. Besides, if a fodder Marine can bypass it, then the Sins definitely can with knowledge.
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by COMBATRON Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:33 pm

Akronawol17 wrote:
COMBATRON wrote:Kuma BFRs.
Merlin's BFR > Kuma's, so no. Also, assuming he could blitz them all at once is laughable

Nah. Kuma is faster than Merlin. Doffy's parasite string can incapacite them. Hancock would immobilized them while Mihawk's cuts them into pieces. And Blackbeard would pulverized half of them TBH.
The Seven Deadly Sins vs the Shichibukai 1817
COMBATRON
COMBATRON
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by COMBATRON Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:36 pm

Akronawol17 wrote:
Reaper_Zebra wrote:Still the Shichibukai. Not only is BB quaking the shit out of them, but Mihawk is also swinging his sword, Doffy's parasyting a majority and hancock turns Mel, King, Ban and Hendy to stone. Razz
if a fodder Marine can bypass it, then the Sins definitely can with knowledge.

Lol. That fodder marine is a VICE ADMIRAL.
COMBATRON
COMBATRON
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:40 pm

For one, BFR is restricted. Forgot to mention that to you.

Secondly, Hancoc isn't doing shit to most of these guys, like i explained before. Mihawk isn't either, considering Mel and King have superior feats and hype.

Thirdly, Doffy has never used parasite string in battle iirc, and even if he could, most of the Sins are fast enough to easily dodge them.

And lastly, being a vice admiral means jack. All he had to do was distract himself with pain and poof, threat gone.
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ban Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:45 pm

why BB shicibukai categorized? Isn't BB Yonkou?
Ban
Ban
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by COMBATRON Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:57 pm

How will they couter Hancock's hax? Mel, Ban, Hendy & definitely King would turn to stone. And parasite string is applicable here. Doffy use it against Fujitora.
COMBATRON
COMBATRON
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:13 pm

COMBATRON wrote:How will they couter Hancock's hax? Mel, Ban, Hendy & definitely King would turn to stone. And parasite string is applicable here. Doffy use it against Fujitora.
first off, i'd like to ask you to stop spamming the send button when your posting. You only have to click once, then wait. Clicking it multiple times makes duplicate posts, and counts as spam. Please keep this in mind.

As for Hancoc's powers, no, they won't work. If Luffy can completely ignore it just by showing no interest, then so can any of the Sins. Besides, even if it did work, they would have the knowledge to avoid it. Same goes for parasite string. It sounds like you completely ignored my previous post.

Also, the Sins have hax of their own. Merlin's Teleportation, Hendy's Dark Snow, Mel's clone spam. They'd all cause problems for the Shichibukai.
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by Migertor Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:49 pm

Round 1 The warlords may take it because the sins have fodders like king,Diane
Mihawk could beat Mel,hancock could immoblize gowther,merlin is useless except for
Teleporting her team because no BRFs,ban could beat doffy and why no escanor
Round 2 the sins take this with easy
Clones,flying mountains,multimoutain attacks,dark snow,etc.

Migertor
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by COMBATRON Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:57 pm

Akronawol17 wrote:
COMBATRON wrote:How will they couter Hancock's hax? Mel, Ban, Hendy & definitely King would turn to stone. And parasite string is applicable here. Doffy use it against Fujitora.
first off, i'd like to ask you to stop spamming the send button when your posting. You only have to click once, then wait. Clicking it multiple times makes duplicate posts, and counts as spam. Please keep this in mind.

As for Hancoc's powers, no, they won't work. If Luffy can completely ignore it just by showing no interest, then so can any of the Sins. Besides, even if it did work, they would have the knowledge to avoid it. Same goes for parasite string. It sounds like you completely ignored my previous post.

Also, the Sins have hax of their own. Merlin's Teleportation, Hendy's Dark Snow, Mel's clone spam. They'd all cause problems for the Shichibukai.

Nah. Luffy's personality is very different from their personalities. So, they can't ignore Hancock's hax.
The parasite string is very useful in this fight. If Doffy can incapacitate Jozu and Water Buffalo, it's possible also that he can incapacitate the Sins who has inferior physical strength than Jozu. Plus those strings are difficult the dodge because it's invisible.
COMBATRON
COMBATRON
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:09 pm

diane is no fodder here. and king can achieve a PL of 11,000 with true spirit spear chastiefol which would one shot anyone on any team.

people give hancock wayy to much credit. gowther can counter her extremely well, he could even turn her against the other shichibukais.

with rewrite blackbeard is a prime candidate for mindfck.
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:11 pm

Othus wrote:diane is no fodder here. and king can achieve a PL of 11,000 with true spirit spear chastiefol which would one shot anyone on any team.

people give hancock wayy to much credit. gowther can counter her extremely well, he could even turn her against the other shichibukais.

Sorry, I know this is off topic, but did you get my PM? Only way I can tell for sure since it's a bit hard to send them here for me.
ChaosKnight75
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:15 pm

ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Othus wrote:diane is no fodder here. and king can achieve a PL of 11,000 with true spirit spear chastiefol which would one shot anyone on any team.

Sorry, I know this is off topic, but did you get my PM? Only way I can tell for sure since it's a bit hard to send them here for me.

i didnt. Sad
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:22 pm

Othus wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:

i didnt. Sad
Damn...I wrote the same one on Anime Vice to you. We got to go over this later.
ChaosKnight75
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next