Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The traveler BIO

2 posters

Go down

The traveler BIO Empty The traveler BIO

Post by Othus Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:50 pm

The traveler BIO 02asol10
NAME:Victor Goddart (the traveler)
HEIGHT: 6ft
Weight: 90kg

PROFILE :Victor is a midly tall man with a muscular complexion, he is decent looking and a ladies man, he is also fond of money and adventure, he usually puts himself above the rest and will rarely help others with no interest, having said that he does have friends and a team. his clothes resemble a steampunk era and he is always seen carrying one or two advanced weapons.

ORIGINS: The traveler is a professional treasure hunter from the XXVIIth century, his real name is Victor Goddart and runs a time hunting company on mars.
since the age of 20 he was enticed by study of the time-space continuity and the multiverse. he has also been reading about the miths of the ancient world since young: el dorado,atlantis,Avalon, the valley of the kings and even the Final land. with that in mind, he swore to himself he would visit those places of legend one day.
Victor earns his living by hunting rare items of the past, the expeditions are paid in the thousands of maurians (1 maurian=1000 dls) yet he has only succeded in a couple of journeys (retrieving the Dead kings scepter and earning the Ruby Chalice of sinbad)
time hunting as they call it, has never harmed the time space continuity because the multi verse allows for an infinite ammount of universes, and even with all the current technology you cannot travel either to the future (only go back to your original timeline) or to a parallel universe.

ABILITIES AND POWERS
Victor is an agile fighter, who has fought in many wars of the past, he was trained  in sword and hand to hand combat, as the people of the XXVIIth century he has been genetically enhanced and posseses reflexes,strenght,stamina and logevity above those of normal humans. his intellect is great even for his era with an IQ of 230. he also posseses an exo suit which further enhances his abilites and posseses a special mask equipped with termal vision, night vision and a scanner, he can also fly for short periods of time. his best  weapon however is his clever tongue as he often outsmarts people instead of fighting them.

STATS

DC: wall level(no exo) building+ (with exo)
Speed: 30MPH(no exo) 100MPH (exo)
Durability: Building+-city block(exo)
hax: none (time travel device that can be used once every 24 hours)

Last edited by Othus on Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

https://othusvice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The traveler BIO Empty Re: The traveler BIO

Post by waybig1010101 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:11 am

othus, can you do me a favor and not say the character was trained by Sinbad, I have no idea if the 1000 nights is religious or not, but just having a mentor who is already a well known fictional character, should just be left out IMO.

Again, your in charge here, so do what you want. This is just my advice to you. Honestly my compliment is a small one, I will be fine if you go with it or not.

Besides that, everything else, I really like this character. Just wondering, but do you want me to help you find a character profile image for your character?
waybig1010101
waybig1010101
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:05 am

waybig1010101 wrote:othus, can you do me a favor and not say the character was trained by Sinbad, I have no idea if the 1000 nights is religious or not, but just having a mentor who is already a well known fictional character, should just be left out IMO.

Again, your in charge here, so do what you want. This is just my advice to you. Honestly my compliment is a small one, I will be fine if you go with it or not.

Besides that, everything else, I really like this character. Just wondering, but do you want me to help you find a character profile image for your character?

pretty sure its not religious, i edited it out anyways. as for the profile pic that'd be great
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

https://othusvice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by waybig1010101 Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:11 am

okay, how about this look

The traveler BIO 02asol10
waybig1010101
waybig1010101