Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Moderator Bio

+2
Othus
waybig1010101
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Moderator Bio  Empty The Moderator Bio

Post by waybig1010101 Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:45 pm

THE MODERATOR

The Moderator Bio  Th-111

An image of The Moderator watching the Othus Vice, everything created by Othus TOAA, with mutiple bodies.

The Moderator purpose is to watch and to ensure the balance of the Othus Vice. He was giving unlimited power to the point of being the second most powerful being, who is greater than All except for Othus TOAA. At any point, the Moderator can be removed by Othus TOAA.

Powers and Abilites: Nigh Omnipotent, Nigh Omnipresent, and Nigh Omniscient to the highest possible degree.

Some interesting moments for The Moderator

witnessing the birth of the Othus Vice

The Moderator Bio  Th-210

The Moderator Bio  Th-310

The Moderator Bio  Th10

The Moderator Bio  Th-311

The Moderator Bio  Th11
waybig1010101
waybig1010101
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

The Moderator Bio  Empty Re: The Moderator Bio

Post by Othus Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:39 pm

awwwww yeeeeeaaa!! XD this is pretty badasss!
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

https://othusvice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by waybig1010101 Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:37 pm

Thanks. I might Edit in some more stuff later on
waybig1010101
waybig1010101
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Newtype Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:29 pm

Now this is how you police an RP world
With pure awesomeness
It's Seki, like I said maybe ten minutes ago I'm here in the developing land of Othusvice.
I'm thinking of reposting Rex and Neo here. But I have to tweak Rex a bit for now.
Newtype
Newtype
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by waybig1010101 Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:45 pm

Newtype wrote:Now this is how you police an RP world
With pure awesomeness
It's Seki, like I said maybe ten minutes ago I'm here in the developing land of Othusvice.
I'm thinking of reposting Rex and Neo here. But I have to tweak Rex a bit for now.

Welcome to Othus Vice!

try to be careful with how you set the characters, we are still deciding on some things here, and trying to create a world to fit with the characters and what not.

Also If you have any ideas, just feel free to post in the RPG discussion thread

Last edited by waybig1010101 on Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
waybig1010101
waybig1010101
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Newtype Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:46 pm

I'll wait till all decision are made
Newtype
Newtype
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by waybig1010101 Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:47 pm

Okay thats fine. But remember that Anime Vice is shutting done, so be sure to save your characters before its too late.
waybig1010101
waybig1010101
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Newtype Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:51 pm

I placed them on GDocs
Newtype
Newtype
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Newtype Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:46 am

I'm working on adapting Rex to Othusvice, I looking to adapt sacred gears as well
On animevice: 
Code:
About Sacred Gears:Sacred Gears were invented by the Creator. New ones today are made by the sacred gear tree in a dimension only the Creator can go. They are not magic or technology. They can't be shut down, copied, stolen, nullified, negated, canceled, etc. due to the Creator's power. They are only given to humans and human hybrids. Sacred Gears work according to the thoughts and feeling of the user. They all have a function called Balance Break and some possess the beast breakdown function. Some Sacred gears have majestic beings in them. Longinus Class sacred gears are the Top Class Sacred gears, named after the first one called True Longinus. Longinus aren't born as Longinus. They were originally regular sacred gears until they somehow evolved into Longinus.

But I was now wondering if I could replace the Creator with your character the Narrator. This time around I'm going to have Rex start out with a lesser version of Boosted Gear
Newtype
Newtype
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:25 am

Newtype wrote:I'm working on adapting Rex to Othusvice, I looking to adapt sacred gears as well
On animevice: 
Code:
About Sacred Gears:Sacred Gears were invented by the Creator. New ones today are made by the sacred gear tree in a dimension only the Creator can go. They are not magic or technology. They can't be shut down, copied, stolen, nullified, negated, canceled, etc. due to the Creator's power. They are only given to humans and human hybrids. Sacred Gears work according to the thoughts and feeling of the user. They all have a function called Balance Break and some possess the beast breakdown function. Some Sacred gears have majestic beings in them. Longinus Class sacred gears are the Top Class Sacred gears, named after the first one called True Longinus. Longinus aren't born as Longinus. They were originally regular sacred gears until they somehow evolved into Longinus.

But I was now wondering if I could replace the Creator with your character the Narrator. This time around I'm going to have Rex start out with a lesser version of Boosted Gear

Sacred and Boosted Gears are weapons/armors from High School DxD. Couldn't you be more original? Also, the Moderator is not just Waybig's OC. He's a controllable in game mod useable by all mods.
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Post by waybig1010101 Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:18 pm

Chef_Banchou wrote:
Newtype wrote:I'm working on adapting Rex to Othusvice, I looking to adapt sacred gears as well
On animevice: 
Code:

Sacred and Boosted Gears are weapons/armors from High School DxD. Couldn't you be more original? Also, the Moderator is not just Waybig's OC. He's a controllable in game mod useable by all mods.

"11. No iconic items/ideas from other fiction example - no dragonballs/ no Ki"

there is a rule that you can not use iconic concepts and items from other works as part of my suggestion for the world, because we are trying to force people to be more original. Its not like you can't not use them for inspiration, but to just copy and paste the names along with the abilities is a bit much. You can try to use the same powers, but go for a different name at the very least with a different background for the reason of the items existence.

And yes, the Moderator is a character that is usable by all the mods not just myself, hence the reason for the picture containing more than one body to help illustrate that point. But going back to another point in the setting

3.  "Othus TOAA and the Moderator should not be in any regular RPG and no one should be worried about them interfering."

I should have include another rule or been more specific, but by interfering, I should have added since a previous user did something similar with Othus being his Character's source of power, that Othus or the Mod isn't going to create special items and or provide special positions and abilities for other characters to use for themselves.
waybig1010101
waybig1010101
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Newtype Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:02 pm

waybig1010101 wrote:
Chef_Banchou wrote:
On animevice: 
Code:

"11. No iconic items/ideas from other fiction example - no dragonballs/ no Ki"

there is a rule that you can not use iconic concepts and items from other works as part of my suggestion for the world, because we are trying to force people to be more original. Its not like you can't not use them for inspiration, but to just copy and paste the names along with the abilities is a bit much. You can try to use the same powers, but go for a different name at the very least with a different background for the reason of the items existence.

And yes, the Moderator is a character that is usable by all the mods not just myself, hence the reason for the picture containing more than one body to help illustrate that point. But going back to another point in the setting

3.  "Othus TOAA and the Moderator should not be in any regular RPG and no one should be worried about them interfering."

I should have include another rule or been more specific, but by interfering, I should have added since a previous user did something similar with Othus being his Character's source of power, that Othus or the Mod isn't going to create special items and or provide special positions and abilities for other characters to use for themselves.
I see
The reason I never chose to rename the general terms for sacred gears is because all the alternatives names came off sounding very stupid and power ranger-ish. 
Different way they came into existence and such that I can do and even make it correspond to why the general terms that are used for them are used instead of others?
Newtype
Newtype
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by waybig1010101 Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:45 pm

yeah thats fine, so long as they don't break the rules and what not, then no one should have a problem with it
waybig1010101
waybig1010101
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by YinYangSona Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:36 pm

How about Celestial Cogs for a nameXD
YinYangSona
YinYangSona
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Newtype Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:43 am

I am actually going to use that term for the machine they came from
Newtype
Newtype
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Newtype Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:53 am

Code:
Theory about Sacred Gears: Sacred Gear don't start off as Sacred gears. They were altered by something known as the Sacred Cogs which is a special object of unknown origin that resembled a collection of gears in a blue sphere resides within it's own pocket dimension and it shielded by the immense power. The Sacred Cogs from time to time release signals through dimensions, these special signals would lock on to an object and the object would be altered and become attached to a network of sorts known as the Sacred Power Grid. When objects become tuned and tap into the Sacred Power Grid they become Sacred Gears. The one that first brought this term to light was a wizard that studied sacred gears in depth for centuries but his name and face is lost to the ages now.

Sacred Gears work according to the thoughts and feeling of the user, which are able to influence and tap into the Sacred Power Grid. They all have a function called Balance Break(named for the way some are able shift the tide of a battle)and some possess the beast breakdown function(named for the way the consciousness of the being that resides in the gear goes berserk) for Sacred gears have majestic beings in them. Longinus Class Sacred gears are the Top Class Sacred gears, named after the first one called True Longinus(which was originally a duplicate spear made in the image of the Spear of Saint Longinus). Longinus aren't born as Longinus. They were originally regular Sacred gears until they somehow evolved into Longinus.

I decided to present its origins as theory.
Newtype
Newtype
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by waybig1010101 Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:21 pm

can you use a different name as well
waybig1010101
waybig1010101
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Newtype Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:10 pm

That was the hardest part which I failed in. The alternatives came out one of three ways: unfitting, power ranger-ish, or just plain bad.
Newtype
Newtype
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:25 pm

Newtype wrote:That was the hardest part which I failed in. The alternatives came out one of three ways: unfitting, power ranger-ish, or just plain bad.

Well, as unfortunate as that is, its the rules. You can use the concept, but you must change the name and make up some of your own abilities.
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWaspSting Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:07 pm

Well if you want it different enough, my base ideas- reason they're so connected to the user is that the user had their soul connect to what I will call the Soul Cogs, creating the object as a direct extension of themselves. They can control it perfectly and summon it at will. As a weakness, and separating them from the original source, they can be damaged with enough force, causing agonizing harm to the user, who can will it healed once they calm enough to focus on it.

Name- Extended Soul. Feel free to incorporate this as much as you like.
DarkWaspSting
DarkWaspSting
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Newtype Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:27 pm

I don't really like the name cog because what I am going for a more battle gear so the name cog doesn't fit.

This name and abilities changing part is so difficult because its more or less asking for complete originality which is very hard part I never had to deal with when I first made the character. This is a character I am importing from Animevice. I didn't go to the new site because kuma is an admin on that site and I don't get along with him.
Newtype
Newtype
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWaspSting Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:47 pm

Soul Calces then. Still gear, just classier cause Latin. And it's hardly complete originality. We're keeping a general level of the original concept. And keeping the strongest class, in this case Laniatus class.
DarkWaspSting
DarkWaspSting
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Newtype Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:48 pm

I do like the sound of this Latin thing what about I replace the general terms with Latin ones
I like Divinus Armamentum - Sacred gear
Newtype
Newtype
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWaspSting Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:57 pm

Perhaps don't keep the same name just translated? Is that so hard?
DarkWaspSting
DarkWaspSting
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Newtype Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:20 pm

I believe rough translations is a good compromise
Newtype
Newtype
Recruit
Recruit