Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gear 4th Luffy vs Teen Goku

+3
ChaosKnight75
Kennedy-Hyuga
OhShitHeComing
7 posters

Go down

Gear 4th Luffy vs Teen Goku Empty Gear 4th Luffy vs Teen Goku

Post by OhShitHeComing Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:27 pm

Battle Conditions:
-Gear 4th No time limit
-Win by Ring Outs or 10 Secs Downs
-No Knowledge of each other

OhShitHeComing
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Gear 4th Luffy vs Teen Goku Empty Re: Gear 4th Luffy vs Teen Goku

Post by Kennedy-Hyuga Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:32 am

Luffy aint losing to anything below Namek saga Goku
Kennedy-Hyuga
Kennedy-Hyuga
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:20 am

Giving it to Goku. Even this version can shrug off (and give) Island level nukes and Luffy shouldn't have any physical advantages over him either. Though any weaker version of Goku would give Luffy the win.
ChaosKnight75
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennedy-Hyuga Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:45 am

ChaosKnight75 wrote:Giving it to Goku. Even this version can shrug off (and give) Island level nukes and Luffy shouldn't have any physical advantages over him either. Though any weaker version of Goku would give Luffy the win.
Gear 2 Giant Pistol >>> Special beam canon which one shotted Saiyan saga Goku. Gear 4 is overkill and would even threaten Frieza
Kennedy-Hyuga
Kennedy-Hyuga
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:00 am

Special Beam Canon pierces through a guy with easily Low-Country level durability. One Piece barely hits past Multi-Mountain level. It'll go through any Non-Logia intangible One Piece character like a hot knife on butter. Frieza solos One Piece and Naruto put together with a finger
ChaosKnight75
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennedy-Hyuga Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:52 pm

ChaosKnight75 wrote:Special Beam Canon pierces through a guy with easily Low-Country level durability. One Piece barely hits past Multi-Mountain level. It'll go through any Non-Logia intangible One Piece character like a hot knife on butter. Frieza solos One Piece and Naruto put together with a finger
Chinjao who's barely a high tier in One Piece is known for spliting a country with his forehead- a feat even Broly couldnt dream of pulling off without using a ki blast. DBZ characters may have planet busting energy projection but with such infirior stats in speed, durability and strength they arnt soloing anything. Mihawk>>>>>> Trunks, so goodbye Frieza's soloing theory XD
Kennedy-Hyuga
Kennedy-Hyuga
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:21 pm

Ki is everything to do with strength in DBZ. Same ki allows Frieza to split the planet in half with a finger or blow it up, both of which shit on anything in One Piece. I'd love to argue more, but I really don't like arguing for DBZ anyway
ChaosKnight75
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kobra Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:51 am

ChaosKnight75 wrote:Giving it to Goku. Even this version can shrug off (and give) Island level nukes and Luffy shouldn't have any physical advantages over him either. Though any weaker version of Goku would give Luffy the win.
This.
Kobra
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennedy-Hyuga Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:20 am

ChaosKnight75 wrote:Ki is everything to do with strength in DBZ. Same ki allows Frieza to split the planet in half with a finger or blow it up, both of which shit on anything in One Piece. I'd love to argue more, but I really don't like arguing for DBZ anyway
Lol couldve fooled me with the way u so fiercely argue against me whenever I suggest DBZ has been surpassed by HST. For 1 thing DBZ guys have to be on gaurd in order to be able to generate the ki needed to tank heavy hits, otherwise even a tiny stone can hurt them. And u think they can beat a verse that thrives on killing people off gaurd (Narutoverse)? On top of that, hax shits on anything ever seen in DBZ. Kamui> Frieza's planet slicing for example. High tiers like Mystic Gohan and Broly can die from lava, what does that mean for em when so many in HST can generate lava or even energies with higher temperatures than that?
Kennedy-Hyuga
Kennedy-Hyuga
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennedy-Hyuga Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:21 am

ChaosKnight75 wrote:Ki is everything to do with strength in DBZ. Same ki allows Frieza to split the planet in half with a finger or blow it up, both of which shit on anything in One Piece. I'd love to argue more, but I really don't like arguing for DBZ anyway
Lol couldve fooled me with the way u so fiercely argue against me whenever I suggest DBZ has been surpassed by HST. For 1 thing DBZ guys have to be on gaurd in order to be able to generate the ki needed to tank heavy hits, otherwise even a tiny stone can hurt them. And u think they can beat a verse that thrives on killing people off gaurd (Narutoverse)? On top of that, hax shits on anything ever seen in DBZ. Kamui> Frieza's planet slicing for example. High tiers like Mystic Gohan and Broly can die from lava, what does that mean for em when so many in HST can generate lava or even energies with higher temperatures than that?
Kennedy-Hyuga
Kennedy-Hyuga
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:32 am

Ouch relying on Low-end feats entirely to make a verse look bad isn't a good argument. DBZ character are consistently known for taking blasts with destructive power that makes a nuke look like a joke in comparison. You should really look up the heat of the explosion of a nuclear missile BTW. Meanwhile, Hokage Naruto and Adult Sasuke get pierced by ordinary ninja tools in a verse that consistently shows low durability more then DBZ ever will, so it's not going to get you anywhere.

Also the Naruto verse is pretty much Ninjas in name only. 99% of the time they sacrifice stealth for absurdly flashy techniques, so let's not even go there. And Kamui over a planet slicer? I guarantee Deidara would have lost a lot more then an arm if your implying it's more destructive than that. This vid sums up why

ChaosKnight75
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennedy-Hyuga Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:04 am

And u relying on Deidara being hit by a guy who used a second hand Sharingan, who could barely activate Mangekyou and takes an hour of charging time to use Kamui is eqaully as sad as using a video made by an obvious fanboy. And DBZ is also consistantly known for avoiding the use of weapons because they're too dangerous. Just ask Vegeta, Ssj3 Goku and Frieza, all of whom tanked Planet+ explosions but got 1 shotted when a sword got involved XD. As for the sacrificing stealth for big moves, Im afraid I might never finish if I had to give u the many examples that would prove u wrong, so I'll let it slide for now ^_^
Kennedy-Hyuga
Kennedy-Hyuga
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:00 pm

Kennedy-Hyuga wrote:And u relying on Deidara being hit by a guy who used a second hand Sharingan, who could barely activate Mangekyou and takes an hour of charging time to use Kamui is eqaully as sad as using a video made by an obvious fanboy. And DBZ is also consistantly known for avoiding the use of weapons because they're too dangerous. Just ask Vegeta, Ssj3 Goku and Frieza, all of whom tanked Planet+ explosions but got 1 shotted when a sword got involved XD. As for the sacrificing stealth for big moves, Im afraid I might never finish if I had to give u the many examples that would prove u wrong, so I'll let it slide for now ^_^
Still not getting how Kamui even comes close to a Planetary scale attacks. Hell nothing in Naruto is close to Planet level. Getting sliced to pieces is a lot more impressive when you realize it was because the person who had the sword did it because he was that much stronger, not because of the blade itself. A fact King Cold learned the hard way.

And for every instance where they act like a ninja, I can pull up every 5 instances that say otherwise. It's really not a discussion. Characters that do things remotely like Ninjas are too weak and the only relevant Naruto characters are the ones where the series basically becomes DBZ 2.0, AKA who can makes the biggest blasts with a flex. And DBZ still has the verse crushed in that aspect in spades.

Fanboy or not, the vids pretty accurate. You can start with telling me how anybody in Naruto can stop an attack like that Kennedy-Kun ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
ChaosKnight75
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennedy-Hyuga Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:51 pm

Kamui is far more potent than any Ki blast. For a practical example I'll use WB Hulk, wont be an exaggeration this time. He can tank Broly's Omega Blaster but he cant dream of trying to take Obito's Kamui. I thought u might say something like that, so in other words Trunks used his ki to make his sword stronger? Why cant Mihawk using his haki to make the strongest sword in OP have a similar effect? Why cant Sasuke using lightning chakra to make the strongest sword in Naruto have a similar effect?

U think u can give me 5 instances to prove ur point. Why dont I give u a few examples of a shinobi hitting another who's off gaurd and lets see u try?
-Kakashi raikiri to unsuspecting Kakuzu
-Shikamaru attempts to behead Hidan after he thought his ritual had killed him
-Sage Naruto Rasengan Barrage to Pain who cant see in the dark in Bunta's mouth
-Another Rasengan Barrage to Pain who didnt see Naruto leap into the air under the cover of a smoke bomb

surprise me....

And lastly ur dead wrong there. Hax is what Narutoverse revolves around. The more u have, the stronger u are. Thats why Edo Tensei is considerd the strongest jutsu in the world. Thats why most Akatsuki members are so weak physically yet the most dangerous in the world, such as Sasori=Poison, near immortality, human puppet control. Itachi=Soul sealing sword, strongest genjutsu that's near impossible to escape, sun-like black flames, sheild that repels everything. Hidan= Immortality, Insanely hax ritual jutsu..... And so on, Im sure u get the point by now
Kennedy-Hyuga
Kennedy-Hyuga
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EX-10 Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:57 am

Kennedy-Hyuga wrote:
Gear 2 Giant Pistol >>> Special beam canon which one shotted Saiyan saga Goku. Gear 4 is overkill and would even threaten Frieza

How?
EX-10
EX-10
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennedy-Hyuga Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:37 pm

EX-10 wrote:
Kennedy-Hyuga wrote:

How?
Looking at DC, I wouldnt put Special Beam Canon past building leve DC which Luffy does casually in base form, while in potency during Saiyan Saga its best feat was really only being able to pierce through Saiyan amour which is considered very hard to damage. Only a toddler was able to damage it and more importantly, Yajarobe was also able to damage it with his sword. Luffy could break steel from BOS when he casually shattered Arlong's sword with his bare hand. Many powerups later G4 Luffy should be too far beyond being able to damage Saiyan amour to place him against Raditz tier or even Saiyan Saga Vegeta for that matter therefore Base Luffy> Special Beam Cannon
Kennedy-Hyuga
Kennedy-Hyuga
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by SansrivaaL Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:15 pm

Kennedy-Hyuga wrote:
How the heck? this is just.... Not gonna argue about this since you basically think the special beam cannon is building level when Roshi was able to destroy the moon.
SansrivaaL
SansrivaaL
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennedy-Hyuga Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:04 pm

SansrivaaL wrote:
Kennedy-Hyuga wrote:
How the heck? this is just.... Not gonna argue about this since you basically think the special beam cannon is building level when Roshi was able to destroy the moon.
1. Special Beam Cannon sacrifices DC power to gain more potency. That an obvious fact

2. What ur implying is that Piccolo can use this attack to bust up the moon, which is a rather absurd claim for the reason stated above. Special Beam Cannon wouldnt even be able to blow up a city let alone the moon buddy....

3. What does Kamesama have to do with Special Beam Cannon again???....
Kennedy-Hyuga
Kennedy-Hyuga
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:41 pm

EX-10 wrote:
Kennedy-Hyuga wrote:

How?

my exact thoughts lol.
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

https://othusvice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennedy-Hyuga Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:18 pm

Othus wrote:
EX-10 wrote:
Kennedy-Hyuga wrote:

How?

my exact thoughts lol.
Gave my reasons already. How about u tell me why Special Beam Canon would be> Gear 3 let alon Gear 4 attacks?
Kennedy-Hyuga
Kennedy-Hyuga
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down