Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carmina, AKA Car BIO

3 posters

Go down

Carmina, AKA Car BIO Empty Carmina, AKA Car BIO

Post by The_Son_of_Man Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:17 pm

Carmina, who typically goes by Car, is a female mercenary with a murky past. She is known for being a braggart and a hothead, always taunting others and looking for a fight. Her anger issues make it easy for her to loose her temper and become unfocused if a fight is not going her way, which has caused her problems many times in the past.
Car wields a razor sharp pair of karambit knives (the knife in the picture is not a karambit) forged from carbon reinforced steel. She uses these in combination with her mutant powers for lighting fast take downs. Most of her kills never see it coming.
Car is always training to stay in peak physical condition. Due to her intense training her speed and strength have surpassed that of most humans. Her stats are roughly equal to Cassandra Cain's. Car has also trained in knife fighting and hand to hand combat, but due to her arrogance she doesn't put too much focus on improving her martial skill. Even so, she has displayed impressive fighting ability on various occasions.
What makes Car so deadly is her mutant powers. Car has the ability to instantaneously relocate her body anywhere within roughly 55 feet of it's location. She also brings anything in direct contact with her body with her unless it exceeds four times her body mass. This makes fighting Car a tricky matter.
[WILL UPDATE AND MAKE MORE DETAILED WHEN I CAN]
Carmina, AKA Car BIO JlYEz
The_Son_of_Man
The_Son_of_Man
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Carmina, AKA Car BIO Empty Re: Carmina, AKA Car BIO

Post by YinYangSona Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:33 pm

I really like where this is going look forward to the rest.Smile
YinYangSona
YinYangSona
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by waybig1010101 Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:10 pm

So far so good, but I do have a small suggestion, have time gaps between each teleport or limits for how many instant teleportations she can do back to back before she needs to recover, it seems a little broken if she can just keep teleporting at instant speed without effort.
waybig1010101
waybig1010101
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Son_of_Man Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:03 pm

Probably won't be using this character, I'll be making another as my main when things get more active.
The_Son_of_Man
The_Son_of_Man
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum