Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How accurate is the Anime Characters Fight wiki?

5 posters

Go down

How accurate is the Anime Characters Fight wiki? Empty How accurate is the Anime Characters Fight wiki?

Post by dhalsim Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:51 pm

dhalsim
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

How accurate is the Anime Characters Fight wiki? Empty Re: How accurate is the Anime Characters Fight wiki?

Post by Taichokage Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:45 pm

Moved to Off Topic. I honestly can't answer your question personally though.
Taichokage
Taichokage
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

How accurate is the Anime Characters Fight wiki? Empty Re: How accurate is the Anime Characters Fight wiki?

Post by GeneralVan Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:45 pm

I wouldn't trust it completely. They had Erza and Ultear beating Itachi, Thor from To Aru stalemating with Dies Irae characters, and Itachi stalemating with Esdeath and Brook from One Piece. Also Madara beat Aizen (which is legit) but had him stalemate with Yamaji and the Espada. I would stay away from it.
GeneralVan
GeneralVan
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMegaCookie Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:35 pm

I would take everything they say with a fistful of salt. But so far their information on the abilities seems to be the most detailed next to the spanish wiki.

And what I say of course.
EvilMegaCookie
EvilMegaCookie
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Azathoth Wed May 20, 2015 7:44 am

EvilMegaCookie wrote:I would take everything they say with a fistful of salt. But so far their information on the abilities seems to be the most detailed next to the spanish wiki.

And what I say of course.

There's a Spanish vs wiki?
Azathoth
Azathoth
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down