Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superman (new 52) vs Goku (FnF)

+25
Migertor
ChaosKnight75
Kobra
EvilMegaCookie
Zarathustra
Kurohige
Omnivortex
COMBATRON
RampagingSimian
Falbium_Asmodeus
SMXLR8
waybig1010101
SSJ318hunt
The_Son_of_Man
Flashback180
Captivated-
skice00
Naruto Uzumaki
Jgames
dhalsim
YinYangSona
IndridCold
audioninja0
Akronawol17
Othus
29 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Superman (new 52) vs Goku (FnF) - Page 4 Empty Re: Superman (new 52) vs Goku (FnF)

Post by Omnivortex Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:27 pm

Migertor wrote:Let us see I punch  steel my punch dents it a little
A professional boxer punches he dents it too just because they are way stronger than other characters does not make them stronger in DC
Cell should be large planet buster and let us look at logic here
Freeza first form=planet buster
Bills much stronger than freeza=hyped instant solar system buster
And my point still stands there normal blasts logically do not have planetary potency
problem is you have no clue what you're saying. Saiyan saga guys were planet lvl. Freeza in first form destroyed a planet with 10x earth density casually at relatively speeds . That's far beyond planet buster.  Beerus in no way is hyped, you actually underrated him. That's  ironic
Omnivortex
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Superman (new 52) vs Goku (FnF) - Page 4 Empty Re: Superman (new 52) vs Goku (FnF)

Post by Migertor Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:50 pm

Ten times gravity not density and beerus is hyped but he is atleast t a causal star buster and I think you meant realvistic speed BTW I am not with superman here

Migertor
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by LFX Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:11 am

Goku.

Vegeta's Galick Gun can blow up Earth. Confirmed because Goku can sense Ki. He knows that much energy will blow up the earth. He's desperately counter Galick Gun with Kamehameha because of that. If it can only blow up a portion of Earth, he would simply dodge it, and fixing earth is only 7 Dragon Balls away.

Cell is a solar buster. Confirmed by multiple Z-Fighters, who can sense Ki. Confirmed by guides, and other media multiple times. There is no reason to doubt it.

Beerus stated to be able to wipe out the Kaioshin Realm, which is 1/5 of the universe. If you think that's the highest level of Beerus, you're dead wrong. It was stated he CAN perform such feats when he's WEAKER than Majin Buu.

That same Beerus right now knock out SSJ3 with 2 strikes. The same SSJ3 that can beat Buu in direct match.

SSJG Goku is around 60% to 70% of Beerus, in Battle of God.
LFX
LFX
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:18 am

LFX wrote:Goku.

Vegeta's Galick Gun can blow up Earth. Confirmed because Goku can sense Ki. He knows that much energy will blow up the earth. He's desperately counter Galick Gun with Kamehameha because of that. If it can only blow up a portion of Earth, he would simply dodge it, and fixing earth is only 7 Dragon Balls away.

Cell is a solar buster. Confirmed by multiple Z-Fighters, who can sense Ki. Confirmed by guides, and other media multiple times. There is no reason to doubt it.

Beerus stated to be able to wipe out the Kaioshin Realm, which is 1/5 of the universe. If you think that's the highest level of Beerus, you're dead wrong. It was stated he CAN perform such feats when he's WEAKER than Majin Buu.

That same Beerus right now knock out SSJ3 with 2 strikes. The same SSJ3 that can beat Buu in direct match.

Goku unable to lift 40 tons. Also confirmed.
ChaosKnight75
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:21 am

So much assumption with little in feats to back up most. I wonder why SS2 Gohan's stronger Kamehameha that overpowered Cell's didn't do a thing or why Buu's best feats remain Planet+
ChaosKnight75
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnivortex Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:23 pm

Migertor wrote:Ten times gravity not density and beerus is hyped but he is atleast t a causal star buster and I think you meant realvistic speed BTW I am not with superman here
it would have been incredibly dense planet if it has the same diameter of Earth , I'd not than is had to be 10x bigger than earth . And Beerus is is way past Solar system, you just don't know anything about DBZ power set
Omnivortex
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnivortex Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:24 pm

ChaosKnight75 wrote:So much assumption with little in feats to back up most. I wonder why SS2 Gohan's stronger Kamehameha that overpowered Cell's didn't do a thing or why Buu's best feats remain Planet+
they control AoE, is a fundamental thing in dbz. If you going to go in that road, then why thanos vs Odin only destroyed a city? Lol
Omnivortex
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:39 pm

Omnivortex wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:So much assumption with little in feats to back up most. I wonder why SS2 Gohan's stronger Kamehameha that overpowered Cell's didn't do a thing or why Buu's best feats remain Planet+
they control AoE, is a fundamental thing in dbz. If you going to go in that road, then why thanos vs Odin only destroyed a city? Lol
Because I don't buy it when it's all their power put into it. When Odin goes all out, galaxies get blown away and the multiverse itself shakes. Nevermind Marvel can be even MORE inconsistent than DBZ anyway. And that is the case. Vegeta needed to make sure the Final Flash he was putting everything into made no contact with the earth and he could only do such by narrowing the beam, not controlling the AoE of the blast. Goku when he fights Cell whose not even at full power but still "revved up" warns him he'll blow the earth up with a Kamehameha while in that state. If DBZ characters can do what you say, neither of the aforementioned would have been issues.
ChaosKnight75
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnivortex Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:25 pm

LFX wrote:Goku.

Omnivortex
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnivortex Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:27 pm

ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Omnivortex wrote:
Because I don't buy it when it's all their power put into it. When Odin goes all out, galaxies get blown away and the multiverse itself shakes. Nevermind Marvel can be even MORE inconsistent than DBZ anyway. And that is the case. Vegeta needed to make sure the Final Flash he was putting everything into made no contact with the earth and he could only do such by narrowing the beam, not controlling the AoE of the blast. Goku when he fights Cell whose not even at full power but still "revved up" warns him he'll blow the earth up with a Kamehameha while in that state. If DBZ characters can do what you say, neither of the aforementioned would have been issues.
Odin only have galaxies statements , lol
And he shook the multiverse but wasn't even his own power.  Im pretty sure he also can co trol his AoE otherwise he woyld have blown the planet when he fough thanos. Sounds familiar?Why Odin statements should be take seriously but not DBZ? Kinda of hypocrite if you believe that, I hope you don't. Vegeta could control his AoE at last moment that's why he didn't blew up earth. And goku destroying earth is an understatement . if you hit a paper with the power to destroy earth you still are you going to destroy the paper. I could find tons of poor collateral damage in fiction yet are above planet lvl and some even galaxy. Yet people are drama queens when it comes to dbz .

Last edited by Omnivortex on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Omnivortex
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:52 pm

Omnivortex wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Omnivortex wrote:
And he shook the multiverse but wasn't even his own power.  Im pretty sure he also can co trol his AoE otherwise hebwojkd habe blown the olanet when he fough thanos. Sounds familiar?Why Odin statement and poor collateral damage should be take seriously but not DBZ? Kinda of hypocrite if you believe that, I hope you don't. Vegeta could control his AoE at last moment that's why he didn't blew up earth. And goku destroying earth is an understatement . if you hit a paper with the power to destroy earth you still are you g to destroy the paper. I could find tons of poor collateral damage in fiction yet are above planet lvl and even galaxy. Yet people are drama queens when it comes to dbz .
Odin has more then statements
Superman (new 52) vs Goku (FnF) - Page 4 Fba44b10
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnivortex Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:16 am

Akronawol17 wrote:
Omnivortex wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Omnivortex wrote:
And he shook the multiverse but wasn't even his own power.  Im pretty sure he also can co trol his AoE otherwise hebwojkd habe blown the olanet when he fough thanos. Sounds familiar?Why Odin statement and poor collateral damage should be take seriously but not DBZ? Kinda of hypocrite if you believe that, I hope you don't. Vegeta could control his AoE at last moment that's why he didn't blew up earth. And goku destroying earth is an understatement . if you hit a paper with the power to destroy earth you still are you g to destroy the paper. I could find tons of poor collateral damage in fiction yet are above planet lvl and even galaxy. Yet people are drama queens when it comes to dbz .
those are still statements ,we don't see galaxies dying , I'm not saying is not true, but just pointing out is still a statement. Even if its narrator statement. Cell has more back up about his statement than most statement about other fictional characters yet nobody says is hyperbole . lol

Last edited by Omnivortex on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
Omnivortex
Omnivortex
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:25 am

Omnivortex wrote:
Akronawol17 wrote:
Omnivortex wrote:
ChaosKnight75 wrote:
Omnivortex wrote:
those are still statements ,we don't see galaxies dying , I'm not saying is not true, but just pointing out is still a statement. Even if its narrator statement
what do you mean? It says "long dead galaxies are shattered" simply as a result of their fight. It's not like when a character claims he can bust something, this is literally explaining what is happening in that very moment. It doesn't show it, but the fact the narrator is explaining that it is happening means that it is, no exceptions, no room for skepticism. If the narrator/author states it, it is fact, not just a mere statement.
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by Migertor Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:20 am

Hell no DBZ character is above solar system busting

Migertor
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jgames Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:00 pm

I always prefer using Villains from DBZ from battle, they usually have better feats, while people like Goku depend on scaling, although the confirm Star plus buster from Bill makes this a more even match, now have to waith until summer to watch the Movie since I refuse to see the sub
Jgames
Jgames
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuGX Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:39 pm

Goku
GokuGX
GokuGX
Recruit
Recruit

http://www.turbosquid.com/Search/Artists/GokuGX?referral=GokuGX

Back to top Go down

Post by Flashback180 Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:04 am

70% of a casual multi star buster - instant solar system buster is more than enough to kill new 52 sups
Flashback180
Flashback180
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:53 pm

Flashback180 wrote:70% of a casual multi star buster - instant solar system buster is more than enough to kill new 52 sups

you need the power of 20,000 supernovas to destroy the solar system.
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

https://othusvice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Flashback180 Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:11 am

Othus wrote:
Flashback180 wrote:70% of a casual multi star buster - instant solar system buster is more than enough to kill new 52 sups

Yes?...
using real physics wont make any sense in DBZ, Whis has sated he has done it before , Toriyama has implied it .
Also he destroyed stars when he was half asleep pissed in the morning . if anything thats more proof of his solar system statement.

of course we can scale using power scaling(from DB heroes) and we both know how thats going to end.

Flashback180
Flashback180
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuGX Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:36 pm

Othus wrote:

Proof ?
A star contains almost 99% mass of solar system. A single supernova will destroy a solar system and beyond.
GokuGX
GokuGX
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:28 pm

GokuGX wrote:
Othus wrote:

Proof ?
A star contains almost 99% mass of solar system. A single supernova will destroy a solar system and beyond.

im taking into account the space between planets. after all you do need a blast with that much AoE.
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:28 pm

GokuGX wrote:
Othus wrote:

Proof ?

im taking into account the space between planets. after all you do need a blast with that much AoE.
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuGX Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:07 am

Othus wrote:
GokuGX wrote:
Othus wrote:

Proof ?

If type Ia supernova can destroy all the planets of a system why would you need more than that ? The blast will cover all the spaces between the planets. So the outcome will be same.
GokuGX
GokuGX
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by SonNeko Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:16 am

Bump because of the recent feats Smile
SonNeko
SonNeko
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:31 pm

SonNeko wrote:Bump because of the recent feats Smile

this is FNF tho, not super.
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4