Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elder God Demonbane vs Yatou Tenma

+8
Lordlloyd7
ChaosKnight75
Kurohige
Walkure
Zarathustra
EG_Sage
EVA_01
trexalfa
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Elder God Demonbane vs Yatou Tenma Empty Elder God Demonbane vs Yatou Tenma

Post by trexalfa Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:47 pm

Well, here we are:

On one side, Elder God Demonbane from the Demonbane series:

Elder God Demonbane vs Yatou Tenma Latest?cb=20140118153000

On the other, Yatou Tenma from the Shinza Banshou series, particularly from Kajiri Kamui Kagura:

Elder God Demonbane vs Yatou Tenma 834877-Kajiri.Kamui.Kagura.558089

The battle takes place on a completely empty multiverse.

Both the Mecha and Yatou are bloodlusted and will go for the kill as fast as they can.

Who survives here?

trexalfa
trexalfa
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Elder God Demonbane vs Yatou Tenma Empty Re: Elder God Demonbane vs Yatou Tenma

Post by EVA_01 Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:32 pm

Couldn't have been more subtle about it eh EG_Sage? You just had to do it.
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:33 pm

Chaos, Kurohige, no need to comment.
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by EG_Sage Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:04 pm

that isn't me though ಠ_ಠ . I would never make a battle stupid as this one. It's sort of rude putting this on me without even asking me if I did it,which I didn't. I wasn't even online posting the last few days because of a long time illness.
EG_Sage
EG_Sage
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarathustra Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:45 pm

Why is this battle bad? Isn't Tenma just a notch below Hajun?

I thought this battle would be even.
Zarathustra
Zarathustra
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:46 pm

EG_Sage wrote:that isn't me though ಠ_ಠ . I would never make a battle stupid as this one. It's sort of rude putting this on me without even asking me if I did it,which I didn't. I wasn't even online posting the last few days because of a long time illness.

Good then. I apologise.
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarathustra Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:52 pm

Why do you think this thread is bad?
Zarathustra
Zarathustra
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EVA_01 Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:14 pm

Zarathustra wrote:Why do you think this thread is bad?

Really, Dhal?
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarathustra Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:04 pm

What do you mean? Tenma is just a notch below Hajun, who would probably beat EGD.

Last edited by Zarathustra on Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zarathustra
Zarathustra
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by trexalfa Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:09 pm

I guess this thread's getting so many people saying it's bad because of Athleta Aeternum. Which gets used like a massive No Limits Fallacy most of the time. And ignoring Yatou has defenses against this type of attack.
trexalfa
trexalfa
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarathustra Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:53 pm

trexalfa wrote:

I guess this thread's getting so many people saying it's bad because of Athleta Aeternum. Which gets used like a massive No Limits Fallacy most of the time. And ignoring Yatou has defenses against this type of attack.

Well we've never used Athleta Aeternum as an actual feat. Demonbane is powerful because it can destroy and create universes as a side effect of fighting in a weaker state, not because of the whole infinite possibilities thing.
Zarathustra
Zarathustra
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Walkure Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:50 pm

And why exactly is this a bad thread? This is a vs debate, yes? Give some reasons.

First of all, as EG just cleared up. trex =/= EG (and Zara probably isn't Dhal).
I've seen trex on SB. He/She along with Righteousness (Also from SB) are the most knowledgeable peeps I've seen on Kami Sama (Dies Irae, Paradise Lost, Kajiri Kamui Kagura [[No, Hachimyoujin is not in]]. Please don't jump to conclusions.

With trex here, this honestly a chance to clear up any misconceptions and get a clearer image of where Kami Sama stands. And I KNOW some people have been dying for this (Yato vs Othinus/Magic-God=Hajun, please).
Walkure
Walkure
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarathustra Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:10 pm

Walkure wrote:And why exactly is this a bad thread? This is a vs debate, yes? Give some reasons.

First of all, as EG just cleared up. trex =/= EG (and Zara probably isn't Dhal).
I've seen trex on SB. He/She along with Righteousness (Also from SB) are the most knowledgeable peeps I've seen on Kami Sama (Dies Irae, Paradise Lost, Kajiri Kamui Kagura [[No, Hachimyoujin is not in]]. Please don't jump to conclusions.

With trex here, this honestly a chance to clear up any misconceptions and get a clearer image of where Kami Sama stands. And I KNOW some people have been dying for this (Yato vs Othinus/Magic-God=Hajun, please).

I am Dhal, but I agree. I actually think this is an even match. I don't know why everyone thinks this is a bad thread.
Zarathustra
Zarathustra
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Walkure Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:58 pm

Oh.. so you are Dhal.

Anyway, yeah. The match isn't bad.
If no one is going to go on behalf of EGD (Who I think is who everyone believes has this), should give reasons on why Yato could take him (..it).
Walkure
Walkure
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EG_Sage Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:13 pm

Gonna go offtopic here: I think i was the one who brought Kami Sama series into Animevice domain in the old animevice site(RIP) on a thread with, "whom can beat a certain character" and i posted a pic with Ren,Reinhard and Mercurius a good few months ago and then EvilMegaCookie took an interest and some others follow, the verse on the whole is super strong and unbelievably broken but with many people not knowing about it and lack off info for some people the battle threads with this verse is slightly hard to debate and is also harder to find suitable opponents.

Ontopic: EG Demonbane is part of its verse's Omnipotent making it practically omnipotent but we can all debate for both sides since Yato is no slouch but i can see going no one out of the few that know Yato debating this. Its sort of a bad thread because no one wants to debate it,though if they would fight it would be epic.
EG_Sage
EG_Sage
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by trexalfa Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:23 pm

EG_Sage wrote:Gonna go offtopic here: I think i was the one who brought Kami Sama series into Animevice domain in the old animevice site(RIP) on a thread with, "whom can beat a certain character" and i posted a pic with Ren,Reinhard and Mercurius a good few months ago and then EvilMegaCookie took an interest and some others follow, the verse on the whole is super strong and unbelievably broken but with many people not knowing about it and lack off info for some people the battle threads with this verse is slightly hard to debate and is also harder to find suitable opponents.

Ontopic: EG Demonbane is part of its verse's Omnipotent making it practically omnipotent but we can all debate for both sides since Yato is no slouch but i can see going no one out of the few that know Yato debating this. Its sort of a bad thread because no one wants to debate it,though if they would fight it would be epic.

That's different. When one says a thread is bad, in versus, it's mostly because its a stomp. If no one wants to debate, then don't do it. But that's something that escapes my control.

Elder God Demonbane is part of Azathoth? He gets all his feats to apply, but Omnipotence is impossible to prove with feats. Hence, it's not valid, cause "omnipotence" is just an undemonstrable claim. We'll go by the feats and applicable powerscalling . Because if I were to use the "setting's supreme being is omnipotent" logic, Snake would have been omnipotent since he was the Throne God and thus supreme being of Shinza during god knows how much time. Yatou has a bigger Taikyouku Value than Snake. Draw your own conclusions.

Last edited by trexalfa on Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
trexalfa
trexalfa
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EG_Sage Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:37 pm

ok let me rephrase it isn't bad just hard to debate for these type of god tier characters and many people dont know Yato's power,post some feats for him to give others a range to gauge out his power or give feats for characters around his level from the Kami Sama series, Yato could be a for match EG Demonbane as even Gudou Gods weaker to Mercurius are in the Metaversal+ range like EGD but many people are gonna use Athleta Aeternum as the quickest answer to this thread.
EG_Sage
EG_Sage
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by trexalfa Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:45 pm

EG_Sage wrote:ok let me rephrase it isn't bad just hard to debate for these type of god tier characters and many people dont know Yato's power,post some feats for him to give others a range to gauge out his power or give feats for characters around his level from the Kami Sama series, Yato could be a for match EG Demonbane as even Gudou Gods weaker to Mercurius  are  in the Metaversal+ range like EGD but many people are gonna use Athleta Aeternum as the quickest answer to this thread.

Feats for Yatou... tricky. Don't have any of KKK's script on me. Off the top of my head, Suigin can reboot the whole Shinza metaverse via Acta est Fabula pretty easily, and crush all of it. He could also tow multiverses around. Reinhard was tanking all of this during their fight. And both of them are much weaker than Yatou.

As I said, Yatou can defend from Athleta Aeternum pretty easily. The concept of "infinite probabilities" is going to get raped hard. Machina and Kai's Taikyouku are just a quick way outta this, or Also Sprach Zarathustra. For reference, see Shiori.
trexalfa
trexalfa
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EG_Sage Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:50 pm

We can just use some Ren feats then, Time armor and his Stop are OP as they are beyond concepts and is his desire
EG_Sage
EG_Sage
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by trexalfa Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:00 pm

Also, Shirou/Sukuna's Malignant Tumor Apoptosis. This nerfs any supernatural down to normal levels, provided Yatou's value is superior. And we have no way to translate this to Demonbane mechanics, unless we want to say his Taikyouku Value is zero, in case of which he cannot even tickle Yatou.
trexalfa
trexalfa
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarathustra Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:03 pm

trexalfa wrote:Also, Shirou/Sukuna's Malignant Tumor Apoptosis. This nerfs any supernatural down to normal levels, provided Yatou's value is superior. And we have no way to translate this to Demonbane mechanics, unless we want to say his Taikyouku Value is zero, in case of which he cannot even tickle Yatou.

Yeah Taikyouku is impossible to gauge and apply to other fictions.

Even a tree buster can beat a multiverse buster as long as he has higher Taikyouku, so there's no way to convert this to other fictions.
Zarathustra
Zarathustra
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EG_Sage Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:04 pm

Shirou's Taikyouku since it nerfs supernatural powers it does the same to statuses like Reinhard's Negation so Demonbane would lose its Elder God Status but it still got loads of things to use
EG_Sage
EG_Sage
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EG_Sage Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:05 pm

Zarathustra wrote:
trexalfa wrote:Also, Shirou/Sukuna's Malignant Tumor Apoptosis. This nerfs any supernatural down to normal levels, provided Yatou's value is superior. And we have no way to translate this to Demonbane mechanics, unless we want to say his Taikyouku Value is zero, in case of which he cannot even tickle Yatou.

Even a tree buster can beat a multiverse buster as long as he has higher Taikyouku, so there's no way to convert this to other fictions.

True but any anyone with Taikyouku of 70 and higher can Metaverse bust so EG Demonbane is atleast Taikyouku 70
EG_Sage
EG_Sage
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by trexalfa Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:08 pm

EG_Sage wrote:
Zarathustra wrote:

True but any anyone with Taikyouku of 70 and higher can Metaverse bust so EG Demonbane is atleast Taikyouku 70

I don't think it works like that. Taikyouku Value gauges the strength of a god's Law. Demonbane has no Law, he is not a source of existence. Hence, even if he can cause metaversal destruction, we cannot give him a Value without doing massive assumptions.
trexalfa
trexalfa
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EG_Sage Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:09 pm

True, i was just saying if we apply Taikyouku DC to EGD
EG_Sage
EG_Sage
Recruit
Recruit