Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenshiro runs a Gauntlet of Toriko (with an exception)

+4
Akronawol17
Taichokage
EVA_01
audioninja0
8 posters

Go down

Kenshiro runs a Gauntlet of Toriko (with an exception) Empty Kenshiro runs a Gauntlet of Toriko (with an exception)

Post by audioninja0 Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:15 pm

Kenshiro
Kenshiro runs a Gauntlet of Toriko (with an exception) 68bgaa

1. Gourmet Pyramid arc Zebra
Kenshiro runs a Gauntlet of Toriko (with an exception) Flvgk3

2. Death Falls Toriko
Kenshiro runs a Gauntlet of Toriko (with an exception) 2uho513

3.Post Food Honor Toriko
Kenshiro runs a Gauntlet of Toriko (with an exception) S0v97a

4. Four Beast Toriko (Would this be considered same as 3?)
Kenshiro runs a Gauntlet of Toriko (with an exception) 2hoy0pg

5.Cooking Festival Toriko
Kenshiro runs a Gauntlet of Toriko (with an exception) 30ibxww

SPEED EQUALIZED

round 1:no Muso tensei or Conduct of the King
round 2: all the perks of Muso tensei but intangibility no CoK
round 3: Muso tensei allowed but not CoK (mindset is when he first used Muso Tensei)
round 4: Both allowed

Last edited by audioninja0 on Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:54 am; edited 2 times in total
audioninja0
audioninja0
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Kenshiro runs a Gauntlet of Toriko (with an exception) Empty Re: Kenshiro runs a Gauntlet of Toriko (with an exception)

Post by EVA_01 Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:21 pm

Loses R1 and R2.
Clears R3.
Depends if CoK can negate Musou Tensei since it can be considered minor reality warping, otherwise Ken clears.
EVA_01
EVA_01
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Kenshiro runs a Gauntlet of Toriko (with an exception) Empty Re: Kenshiro runs a Gauntlet of Toriko (with an exception)

Post by audioninja0 Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:34 pm

I might have to necro bump this later to post some calcs from other sites
audioninja0
audioninja0
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichokage Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:10 pm

Ken might win round 3. He gained a questionable precog like Toriko when he gained Musou Tensei. But I think he gets thrashed in the other 3 scenarios assuming Toriko is serious.
Taichokage
Taichokage
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:13 pm

Assuming all are serious, i don't think he gets past Zebra in round 1. A single Sound Bazooka is all it'd take, and Musou Tensei isn't instant.
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:01 pm

kenshiro using musou tensei right out of the bat is completely out of character. and any other time than right off the bat would result in his death.
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

https://othusvice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedForceSpider Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:05 am

Othus wrote:kenshiro using musou tensei right out of the bat is completely out of character. and any other time than right off the bat would result in his death.

So true. People need to realize he only uses it in a dire situation. And against Toriko and co. That would be too late.
SpeedForceSpider
SpeedForceSpider
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kobra Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:24 am

Akronawol17 wrote:Assuming all are serious, i don't think he gets past Zebra in round 1. A single Sound Bazooka is all it'd take, and Musou Tensei isn't instant.
This
Kobra
Kobra
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by audioninja0 Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:42 am

SpeedForceSpider wrote:
Othus wrote:kenshiro using musou tensei right out of the bat is completely out of character. and any other time than right off the bat would result in his death.

So true. People need to realize he only uses it in a dire situation. And against Toriko and co. That would be too late.

Well actually the first time he used it was only going to get punched by raoh and he wasn't exactly losing in the fight.
audioninja0
audioninja0
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by audioninja0 Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:47 am

Akronawol17 wrote:Assuming all are serious, i don't think he gets past Zebra in round 1. A single Sound Bazooka is all it'd take, and Musou Tensei isn't instant.
Well it may not be instant but it's pretty fast and speed equalized could help.
Plus he's city level i'm sure he could take one sound bazooka from a gourmet pyramid zebra (If thats above town+ then yea he probably dies)

Last edited by audioninja0 on Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
audioninja0
audioninja0
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Akronawol17 Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:51 am

audioninja0 wrote:
Plus he's town+ i'm sure he could take one sound bazooka from a gourmet pyramid zebra (If thats above town+ then yea he probably dies)
Gourmet Pyramid Zebra was country level right off the bat lol
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by audioninja0 Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:52 am

Akronawol17 wrote:
audioninja0 wrote:
Plus he's city level i'm sure he could take one sound bazooka from a gourmet pyramid zebra (If thats above town+ then yea he probably dies)
Gourmet Pyramid Zebra was country level right off the bat lol
oh ken's dead
how is zebra country level off the bat anyways i'm sure there is something but I just want to know

Last edited by audioninja0 on Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
audioninja0
audioninja0
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by audioninja0 Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:51 pm

Muso Tensei may not be as instant as something like instant transmisson but it is made for speed and precision
Kenshiro runs a Gauntlet of Toriko (with an exception) 0134-010Kenshiro runs a Gauntlet of Toriko (with an exception) 0134-011Kenshiro runs a Gauntlet of Toriko (with an exception) 0134-012
If anyone hits ken it's all over though I originally thought some of these strengths were well... different
audioninja0
audioninja0
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef_Banchou Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:56 am

Rounds 1 and 2, Ken gets raped by Zebra. Rounds 3 and 4, however, Ken clears.
Chef_Banchou
Chef_Banchou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down