Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aladdin runs popular manga gauntlet

+6
ChaosKnight75
Darkstar Dragon Of Su
Falbium_Asmodeus
Othus
Akronawol17
Mass
10 posters

Go down

Aladdin runs popular manga gauntlet Empty Aladdin runs popular manga gauntlet

Post by Mass Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:26 pm

With Magi's recent power boost let's see how well Aladdin fairs against some of mangas most popular characters. This gauntlet is in order of my opinion. Yours may differ and if so just say who he stops at. This is current Aladdin

Rules
-BFR allowed
-unverisal equalization, chakra, rukh, haki all present
-fully healed after each match
-bloodlusted Aladdin

Fighters:
1) Current Natsu
2) Current Luffy
3) Dangai Ichigo (current doesn't have enough feats yet)
4) Demon Melidos
5) EoS Naruto
6) Current Toriko
7) Saitama
Mass
Mass
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Aladdin runs popular manga gauntlet Empty Re: Aladdin runs popular manga gauntlet

Post by Akronawol17 Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:30 pm

I'd put Dangai Ichigo above Demon Mel by feats, same goes for Toriko being above Saitama.

As for the gauntlet, i think he stops at Mel or Ichigo.
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Aladdin runs popular manga gauntlet Empty Re: Aladdin runs popular manga gauntlet

Post by Othus Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:40 pm

stops at naruto IMO. his magic ATM is ridiculously broken.
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

https://othusvice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:50 pm

Othus wrote:stops at naruto IMO. his magic ATM is ridiculously broken.
Heck yeah his magic is broken it will freaking keep you in space forever lol.
I think he will stop at 4 definitely 5.
Falbium_Asmodeus
Falbium_Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkstar Dragon Of Su Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:52 pm

Whats Aladdin's current feats looking like?
Darkstar Dragon Of Su
Darkstar Dragon Of Su
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:00 pm

Darkstar Dragon Of Su wrote:Whats Aladdin's current feats looking like?
Got a feat of punting someone else to another planet I believe.
ChaosKnight75
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkstar Dragon Of Su Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:02 pm

with an attack or BFR?
Darkstar Dragon Of Su
Darkstar Dragon Of Su
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:04 pm

Darkstar Dragon Of Su wrote:with an attack or BFR?
Prolly an attack since I recall that opponent flying but not sure. Waybig will tell you about it, he posted the feat.
ChaosKnight75
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by RampagingSimian Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:15 am

Why do people insist that Natsu is still weaker than Luffy? That aside, I just started watching Magi, and I'm not really up to date on stats or anything for Aladdin, whats his speed, durability, and hax looking like? Oh, and DC too.
RampagingSimian
RampagingSimian
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Mass Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:05 am

Aladdin's most recent and impressive feat is hitting someone into space with a permanent force. Basically he used a sand giant to hit someone into space. He then used another magic to permanently apply the force of the giant's hit to the target. So basically he applied a permanent force to the target. It will last forever and the target will never be able to come back to Earth. The permanent force will keep pushing him further and further away for all time. At least that's what I got from it.

Durability-wise Aladdin has a defensive shield called a Borg that is also extremely powerful. During that Magostat arc his Borg was scattered by a city buster (now the actual city busting attack but a strong hit from the guy, forgot his name)

Speed- Aladdin can keep up with Djiin equip users so he is very fast. I'll have to find some quantifying feats
Mass
Mass
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EG_Sage Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:10 am

Speed is SS-HS with spells,by powerscaling could be MHS,Dura is Hill-Mountain+,with Borg and Ugo its increases,DC is multi mountain with multiple Ugo clones using Har-Har Infigar,has limited omniscience,spell which attacks with beams of light,gravity/strengthen magic such as:

Dhoruf Sabaha: (Thrust Reaction or Gravity Reaction): By manipulating the dhorrs (powers) into certain reils (pathways), he is able to alter the fundamental laws of physics in order to repel attacks.

Dhoruf Asshara (Propulsion Fixation Impact): By manipulating the dhorrs (powers) into certain reils (pathways), in combination with Ugo Magic, Aladdin pushes his opponent far away from the ground until space. This spell fixes the strength of Ugo's punch, and continues to apply a certain force in the same direction and with the same intensity.

Can use illusion,wind,lightning,fire,water and more magic and can make multiple composite magic by mixing them

Since its universal equalized then he can learn magic and techs through the rukh omniscience from the other verses,which would be too OP so lets not use it as a debating point.
EG_Sage
EG_Sage
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Mass Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:48 am

Thank you EG_Sage for the better summary to Aladdin's powers. The universe equalization was just to make everything fair. Didn't even think about his omniscience through Solomon's Wisdom. I'm going to say he is limited to his own magic/powers.

Personally I think Aladdin could take Naruto at this point. With Dhoruf Asshara if it connects the target has to be able to exert enough force at a constant rate to counteract the pushing forcing. Otherwise they will end up getting thrown into space. Naruto is strong but I don't think he could survive a direct hit. Now that being said if its a shadow clone that gets thrown into space instead than its Naruto's win. So IMO Aladdin could beat Naruto if he is lucky but can't make it past Toriko due to massive speed/strength difference
Mass
Mass
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by EG_Sage Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:10 am

Yea,np and i also agree he could have chance against Naruto too,its up to if Aladdin could land his magic before Naruto spams RSs or overwhelms him with clones.
EG_Sage
EG_Sage
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:50 am

Darkstar Dragon Of Su wrote:Whats Aladdin's current feats looking like?

Here ya go

Aladdin runs popular manga gauntlet 0259-014
Aladdin runs popular manga gauntlet 0259-015
Aladdin runs popular manga gauntlet 0259-016
Aladdin runs popular manga gauntlet 0259-017
Aladdin runs popular manga gauntlet 0260-002
Aladdin runs popular manga gauntlet 0260-003
Aladdin runs popular manga gauntlet 0260-004
Aladdin runs popular manga gauntlet 0260-005
Aladdin runs popular manga gauntlet 0260-006
Aladdin runs popular manga gauntlet 0260-007
Aladdin runs popular manga gauntlet 0260-008
Aladdin runs popular manga gauntlet 0260-009
Aladdin runs popular manga gauntlet 0260-010
Aladdin runs popular manga gauntlet 0260-011
Aladdin runs popular manga gauntlet 0260-012
Aladdin runs popular manga gauntlet 0260-013
Aladdin runs popular manga gauntlet 0260-014
Aladdin runs popular manga gauntlet 0260-015
Aladdin runs popular manga gauntlet 0260-016
Aladdin runs popular manga gauntlet 0261-006
Aladdin runs popular manga gauntlet 0261-007

Falbium_Asmodeus
Falbium_Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post by RampagingSimian Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:57 am

EG_Sage wrote:Yea,np and i also agree he could have chance against Naruto too,its up to if Aladdin could land his magic before Naruto spams RSs or overwhelms him with clones.

Naruto's base attack in the last is a homing Rasenshuriken, so I don't really see Aladdin having a chance there.
RampagingSimian
RampagingSimian
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:01 am

TBH his borg should be able to counter RS. only a bijuudama could break aladdin's borg at this point. having said that i do see naruto beating him.
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

https://othusvice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EG_Sage Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:15 am

yea i feel the same
EG_Sage
EG_Sage
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by audioninja0 Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:43 pm

RampagingSimian wrote:Why do people insist that Natsu is still weaker than Luffy?
Even if that's so he won't be for long
audioninja0
audioninja0
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by RampagingSimian Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:54 pm

audioninja0 wrote:
RampagingSimian wrote:Why do people insist that Natsu is still weaker than Luffy?
Even if that's so he won't be for long
Doflamingo has mountain level durability? Cause that is what it would take for Luffy to catch up with Natsu.
RampagingSimian
RampagingSimian
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichokage Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:21 pm

Hmm. At the moment, Dangai Ichigo is stronger by feats than Demon Mel.

He clears the first 2 easily. The next 2 depend on speed. No way he's outpacing Naruto though, let alone Toriko and Saitama.
Taichokage
Taichokage
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down