Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you want to be connected with the AVB?

+3
shadowchaos
Newtype
waybig1010101
7 posters

Go down

Do you want to be connected with the AVB?  Empty Do you want to be connected with the AVB?

Post by waybig1010101 Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:53 pm

http://animevice.boards.net/thread/181/rpg-universe-ideas-thread

simple question here

Can we have parts of this new av verse intertwine with othus vice in some areas?
waybig1010101
waybig1010101
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be connected with the AVB?  Empty Re: Do you want to be connected with the AVB?

Post by Newtype Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:55 pm

Over two separate sites that'd get complicated and confusing
Newtype
Newtype
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be connected with the AVB?  Empty Re: Do you want to be connected with the AVB?

Post by shadowchaos Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:59 pm

The best way to explain it is they are separate worlds but connected. So if you decided to launch a universe busting attack it affects both sites. We can also have cross overseas every once in a while
shadowchaos
shadowchaos
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by waybig1010101 Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:10 pm

shadowchaos wrote:The best way to explain it is they are separate worlds but connected. So if you decided to launch a universe busting attack it affects both sites. We can also have cross overseas every once in a while

Well Our current setting frame work doesn't allow any characters to be able to universe destroy, or even a well size country... heck even island level is the basically the max really for DC.

Though they will be separate worlds, yet first thing first we need to see how each site's setting is set up and develops before we worry about the details too much of the cross overs.

This is just asking how do you feel about the possibilities of being connected somehow or allowing cross overs really
waybig1010101
waybig1010101
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowchaos Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:19 pm

waybig1010101 wrote:
shadowchaos wrote:The best way to explain it is they are separate worlds but connected. So if you decided to launch a universe busting attack it affects both sites. We can also have cross overseas every once in a while

Well Our current setting frame work doesn't allow any characters to be able to universe destroy, or even a well size country...

Though they will be separate worlds, yet first thing first we need to see how each site's setting is set up and develops before we worry about the details too much of the cross overs.

This is just asking how do you feel about the possibilities of being connected somehow or allowing cross overs really
I know but I meant it as a example
shadowchaos
shadowchaos
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by waybig1010101 Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:23 pm

shadowchaos wrote:
waybig1010101 wrote:

Well Our current setting frame work doesn't allow any characters to be able to universe destroy, or even a well size country...

I get it, but you have to be careful, i don't want someone coming on the site and think we allow universe busting characters because of the comments.

And thats the great thing about having weaker characters, we don't have to worry about someone destroying the setting lol =P
waybig1010101
waybig1010101
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowchaos Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:26 pm

waybig1010101 wrote:
shadowchaos wrote:
waybig1010101 wrote:

I get it, but you have to be careful, i don't want someone coming on the site and think we allow universe busting characters because of the comments.

And thats the great thing about having weaker characters, we don't have to worry about someone destroying the setting lol =P
If that happens we can use the moderator to fix things or I can ask vapo for one of my older characters

shadowchaos
shadowchaos
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by waybig1010101 Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:31 pm

shadowchaos wrote:
waybig1010101 wrote:
shadowchaos wrote:
waybig1010101 wrote:

If that happens we can use the moderator to fix things or I can ask vapo for one of my older characters

I prefer the moderator, thats his job, besides no one is going to create a character like that anyway and if any BS like that ever happens in an RPG, then thats what the moderator is there for, No need for any other OP characters to watch the world or anything like that, since the moderator is set up to be used by the mods to fix problems in game and out already.
waybig1010101
waybig1010101
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowchaos Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 pm

waybig1010101 wrote:
shadowchaos wrote:
waybig1010101 wrote:
shadowchaos wrote:
waybig1010101 wrote:

I prefer the moderator, thats his job, besides no one is going to create a character like that anyway and if any BS like that ever happens in an RPG, then thats what the moderator is there for, No need for any other OP characters to watch the world or anything like that, since the moderator is set up to be used by the mods to fix problems in game and out already.
Gotcha
shadowchaos
shadowchaos
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by waybig1010101 Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:44 pm

Anyway, let me know how you feel about the idea guys
waybig1010101
waybig1010101
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowchaos Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:13 pm

I say it could be fun
shadowchaos
shadowchaos
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:35 pm

i leave this task to chef bancho (rpg mod) and waybig (council)

whatever you guys think its the best for the site i will support you on the idea.

BTW who is the administrator for the new AV? i should be in contact with him.
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

https://othusvice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowchaos Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:39 pm

Sona and vapo
shadowchaos
shadowchaos
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:46 pm

ok cool! well i think we can do this. we can do the same formula DC does with comics.

example: we are earth 1 and they are earth 3
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerx Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:21 am

They seem like nice folk, why not?
Nerx
Nerx
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by YinYangSona Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:41 pm

Glad to hear it should be fun. I plan to RP here, AVB and CV soon:)
YinYangSona
YinYangSona
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by waybig1010101 Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:35 pm

YinYangSona wrote:Glad to hear it should be fun. I plan to RP here, AVB and CV soon:)

I'm kinda surprise you didn't mention Vice Verse =P
waybig1010101
waybig1010101
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by audioninja0 Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:21 pm

So like will I be able to use a alternate version of a character from here over there
audioninja0
audioninja0
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:35 pm

only if they actually decide to make this a thing.
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum