Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball, the Next Generation

2 posters

Go down

Dragon Ball, the Next Generation Empty Dragon Ball, the Next Generation

Post by The_Son_of_Man Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:36 pm

For some time now I've been working on a DBZ fan fiction called "Dragon Ball, the Next Generation". DBTNG takes place ten years after the Cell saga in an alternate timeline and follows Son Gohan and his adventures as the protector of Earth. This alternate Gohan is most recognizable by his cybernetic left arm which was made for him by Bulma to replace the one he lost when fighting Cell. The story isn't going to include much Goku, as it is meant to be Gohan's story. Goku's adventure isn't over, though. I plan on having him join a team of elite warriors (Pikkon included) and become a guardian of Otherworld, but it will be a spin off story if it happens.

The purpose of this thread is to make any suggestions for what you'd like to see in DBTNG or give me any ideas for characters. Who knows, maybe an OC of yours could make an appearance? (don't get too excited)

I don't know when I'll have chapter one out, but when I do I'll post an announcement here. For now, here's some concept art of Koma, DBTNG's first villain!
Dragon Ball, the Next Generation 4431555-koma
The_Son_of_Man
The_Son_of_Man
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball, the Next Generation Empty Re: Dragon Ball, the Next Generation

Post by Othus Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:47 pm

a gohan fusion would be really nice! he never got to fuse in the OG.
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

https://othusvice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Son_of_Man Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:14 pm

Othus wrote:a gohan fusion would be really nice! he never got to fuse in the OG.

If I bring back Future Trunks, which will probably happen at some point, it's likely that Gohanks will make an appearance. I'm not sure how I'll introduce fusion, though. Maybe I'll come up with my own version of it?
The_Son_of_Man
The_Son_of_Man
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down