Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Othus Vice
Welcome to the Vice!
Othus Vice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic Gods vs Hadou Gods

+3
Othus
Akronawol17
ChaosKnight75
7 posters

Go down

Magic Gods vs Hadou Gods Empty Magic Gods vs Hadou Gods

Post by ChaosKnight75 Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:29 am

Magic Gods vs Hadou Gods High_p11

Magic Gods vs Hadou Gods Nephth10

Magic Gods vs Hadou Gods Niang-10

vs

Magic Gods vs Hadou Gods Dies_i10

Battle takes place beyond all Creation. In character, no knowledge at the start, victory via any means.
ChaosKnight75
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Magic Gods vs Hadou Gods Empty Re: Magic Gods vs Hadou Gods

Post by Akronawol17 Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:59 am

Welp, any multiverse in the general vicinity is doomed lol. To be honest, i'm not too sure who wins this. From what i've heard of both, they're multiversal+ at the very least.
Akronawol17
Akronawol17

Back to top Go down

Post by Othus Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:26 pm

the girl in the bandages wins for obvious reasons
Othus
Othus
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

https://othusvice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dhalsim Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:30 pm

From what I know of the Hado Gods, they should take this.
dhalsim
dhalsim
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:54 pm

Shoot I'll give this to the True Magic Gods. Their above Othinus who could create and end infinite universes with ease since they take it a step further by existing beyond all existence in a non-existent world that's infinitely infinite in order to contain them. They have to divide their powers infinitely so that whatever universe doesn't break like glass the moment they step in.

I have each of these guys at Hajun level, but I wanted to see if anyone thought otherwise
ChaosKnight75
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMegaCookie Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:45 am

If they are at the level of Hajun, then they stomp.
EvilMegaCookie
EvilMegaCookie
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKnight75 Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:26 am

EvilMegaCookie wrote:If they are at the level of Hajun, then they stomp.
I'm just making the claim with everything I've posted and what you told me. Hajun's Taikyoku level his immeasurable or even infinite and an unknown number of universes got destroyed just him talking.

Infinite applies to everything with these character: Infinite possibilities, infinite power, residing in an infinitely infinite world outside all of existance, having to divide their powers infinitely to avoid the universe breaking like glass when they step in, etc.
ChaosKnight75
ChaosKnight75
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMegaCookie Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:33 pm

Aight. I'll just post what Ren and Mercurius can do.

Mugen Dai Gurenjigoku - World Rena, here there is no concept of time in any way, but the one who determines the time it ignores. He controls what is not, where it is not. Everything is in a state of absolute stop, no one dies, nothing will be lost. It is impossible to create some kind of change, whether it be something simple, or manipulation of reality. Res novae because it prohibits any changes. Despicable Hell, killing any fertility. He is able to passively stop even the Throne.

Time Armor - Armor, which negates any changes, in other words, any change of any type and form, will not apply to Ren because he forbade any changes. The only way to get around this, have Taikyoku at Rena, or higher.

Malignant Tumor Apoptosis - Ren can use the power of Shiro, which destroys any form of superpowers, as if it were destroyed Apoptosis. Impossible to survive, defend impossible. The only way to be saved, to be stronger Rena or at his level, but then the ability will still partially (as Rena ability as God had not yet formed) will act.

Slowing - Since this Bria Ouvertüre, but converted to the type of Hado, except that Ren accelerates own time, it starts to slow down everything else in the proportional amount of acceleration, which is why the difference in the rate of growth begins exponentially. For example, if Ren gave himself x100 strides acceleration, the difference between him and his enemy will have 10,000 swings.

Stop - Ability to stop the surrounding area, as Ren environment imposes its own concept, uncausality will be ignored.

Pasted this from the russian wiki. As I always say, do take this with a fist of salt. Razz

Edit: Added Mercurius abilities.

Disce Liebens: Basically crush the entire Shinza metaverse and all its component souls into a singularity

Omnia Fert Aetas:

Reduce a multiverse into an elementary particle and smash it into a target multiverse with a contradictory timeline. Temporal paradox results in erasure of target multiverse.

Dura Lex Sed Lex:

Basically cause a Great Attractor cosmological effect that draws everything towards it into a singularity. (Like Disce Liebens but on smaller scale. It's more like a black hole where Disce Liebens is flat out crush all reality)

Aurea Mediocritas:

Align stars under Suigin's reign into a Grand Cross causing an astrological energy surge that can incinerate and atomize Atziluth Gods from inside-out

Sequere Naturam:

Compress the infinite stars under Suigin's reign into burning spheres and unleashing them as massive God-destroying supernovae on the target.
EvilMegaCookie
EvilMegaCookie
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by onilink500 Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:57 pm

ChaosKnight75 wrote:Shoot I'll give this to the True Magic Gods. Their above Othinus who could create and end infinite universes with ease since they take it a step further by existing beyond all existence in a non-existent world that's infinitely infinite in order to contain them. They have to divide their powers infinitely so that whatever universe doesn't break like glass the moment they step in.

I have each of these guys at Hajun level, but I wanted to see if anyone thought otherwise

false magic gods is bad  othinus destroy and create 1 world  no worlds

mercurius easy kill all  
reinhard du sollt  bye magic god

the lv mercurius in  to aru probality aiwass
the reinhard alex crowler

tenma yato and hajum only in blood sing  exist character  this lv or lv atziluth
magic gods  the lv is similar  legion full power

actuality magic god is similar beyonders marvel  patetic powerfull and  defeath extrem easy beyonder doom stomp and magic god kamisato brutal stomp

question read dies irae, lost paradice and kariji kamui karuga? atziluth access my sing  is more power full magic god searh and read  visual novels
onilink500
onilink500
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down